Visit the main page here
For A to E see here
For F to I see here
For J to L see here
For M to O see here
For P to R see here
For S to Z see here
open/close all folders
- Féodor Atkine: Voiced Jafar from Aladdin in all of his appearances, dubbed Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, Red Skull and the Mandarin in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Charles Aznavour: Voiced Carl Fredricksen in Up.
- Daniel Beretta: Voiced Lumière (including singing) in Beauty and the Beast, Riley in Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco, the Mayor of Halloween Town in The Nightmare Before Christmas, all the male voices in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (modern dub), and Wheezy (singing voice only) in Toy Story 2.
- Roger Carel: Voiced Winnie-the-Pooh (and Rabbit and Piglet), Basil of Baker Street in The Great Mouse Detective, Kaa in The Jungle Book, Sir Hiss in Robin Hood, Bernard in The Rescuers, Gurgi (first dub) and King Eidilleg (second dub) in The Black Cauldron, and Mickey Mouse in The Whirlwind.
- Maurice Chevalier: Performed the opening song of The Aristocats in French for the local release.
- Christian Clavier: Voiced Chance in Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey.
- Dominique Collignon-Maurin: Voiced Wart/Arthur in The Sword in the Stone, Hades in Hercules, Hopper in A Bug's Life, Randall Boggs in Monsters, Inc. and Gill in Finding Nemo.
- Maïk Darah: Dubbed Whoopi Goldberg in all of her roles (including Disney live action productions and Shenzi in The Lion King), Young Tod in The Fox and the Hound, and Bambi's mother. She also dubbed Naomie Harris in the Pirates of the Caribbean films, Alfre Woodard in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Oprah Winfrey in A Wrinkle in Time.
- Richard Darbois: Voiced the Genie in the Aladdin franchise, Buzz Lightyear in the Toy Story franchise, Oogie Boogie in The Nightmare Before Christmas, Shan-Yu in Mulan, Kron in Dinosaur, Henry J. Waternoose in Monsters, Inc., Bruce in Finding Nemo, Baloo in The Jungle Book 2, Buzz Light Car in Cars, Louis in The Princess and the Frog. He also dubbed Han Solo (Harrison Ford) in The Force Awakens and The Rise of Skywalker.
- Catherine Deneuve: Voiced Abigael Hardscrabble in Monsters University.
- Thierry Desroses: Voiced Frozone in The Incredibles and Incredibles 2, and General Hologram in Wreck-It Ralph. Also dubbed Yul Brenner (Malik Yoba) in Cool Runnings and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Jacques Frantz: Dubbed Joshamee Gibbs (Kevin McNally) in Pirates of the Caribbean and Dr. Erik Selvig in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Also voiced Gus in the 1991 redub of Cinderella and the Disneytoon Studios sequels, Cassim in Aladdin and the King of Thieves, Al McWhiggin in Toy Story 2, Pacha in The Emperor's New Groove, Sulley in Monsters, Inc., Undertow in The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, Alameda Slim in Home on the Range, a frog in Meet the Robinsons.
- Gérard Hernandez: Voiced Luke the muskrat in The Rescuers, Drake Mallard/Darkwing Duck in Darkwing Duck, Tito in Oliver & Company and "Cookie" Farnsworth in Atlantis: The Lost Empire. He also took part to several Disney Animated Canon redubs in the 1990s.
- Pascal Légitimus: Dubbed Sanka Coffie (Doug E. Doug) in Cool Runnings.
- Samy Naceri: Voiced Crush in Finding Nemo.
- Philippe Peythieu: Voiced Brooklyn in Gargoyles, Mr. Huph in The Incredibles, and one of the poachers in The Princess and the Frog.
- Jean Piat: Narrated Fantasia (second French dubbing, 1976), voiced Scar in The Lion King and Claude Frollo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Jean Reno: Voiced Mufasa in The Lion King, Shadow in Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey, and Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
- Omar Sy: Voiced one of the rams in Brother Bear and the skinny cat and pigeons in Bolt.
- Lambert Wilson: Voiced Baloo in The Jungle Book (2016).
Japan has one of the biggest voice acting industries of the world, almost of the same size as the American one, despite the country having the half of the U.S. total population, so it's natural many Japanese voice actors, and also movie and TV actors, had worked in many Japanese dubs of Disney films. So for the sake of simplicity the list will be done in alphabetic order, surname first.
- Atsushi Abe: Jack in Kickin' It.
- Satomi Arai: Jocelyn "Joss" Possible in Kim Possible.
- Kae Araki: Stacy in A Goofy Movie.
- Yuu Asakawa: Malina in The Emperor's New School.
- Yuri Amano: Webby Vanderquack in DuckTales (1987) (first voice).
- Masumi Asano: GoGo Tomago in Big Hero 6
- Mayumi Asano: adult Vitani in The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.
- Shintarō Asanuma: Ezekiel "Zeke" Falcone in Zeke and Luther.
- Kaori Asoh: Princess Jasmine in Aladdin and Roxanne in A Goofy Movie.
- Kana Asumi: Sara Murphy and Orgaluth in Milo Murphy's Law, and both Brianna Buttowski and Kendall Perkins in Kick Buttowski.
- Chafurin: Émile in Ratatouille.
- Mika Doi: Daisy Duck's current official voice actress, Arthur in The Sword in the Stone, Alice in Alice in Wonderland, the titular Chicken Little in the dub of the original short (but not the movie), Maid Marian in Robin Hood, Princess Atta in A Bug's Life, and Sunni Gummi in Adventures of the Gummi Bears.
- Saori Goto: Jenny Brown in Phineas and Ferb (second voice)
- Masashi Ebara: Robin Hood in Robin Hood, Archimedes in The Sword in the Stone, the Narrator in the dub of the Chicken Little original short (but not the movie), and both Gusto Gummi and Toadie in Adventures of the Gummi Bears.
- Aya Endo: Minnie Mouse's current official voice actress.
- Yuriko Fuchizaki: Wendy Darling in Peter Pan and Gosalyn Mallard in Darkwing Duck.
- Hiroshi Fujioka: Shan Yu in Mulan.
- Toshiko Fujita: Lady in Lady and the Tramp animated films and Kala in Tarzan.
- Keiji Fujiwara: Axel in the Kingdom Hearts series and Tony Stark/Iron-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Rika Fukami: Foxy Loxy in Chicken Little and Maleficent in both Maleficent and Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.
- Jun Fukuyama: Jack-in-the-box in Toy Story 3 and Ryan Evans in High School Musical.
- Toshio Furukawa: Panchito Pistoles's current official voice actor.
- Daisuke Gōri: Baloo in The Jungle Book (1967), Cyclops in Hercules, Dim in A Bug's Life, Spike in Dinosaurs (first voice), Cobra Bubbles in Lilo & Stitch, and Junior in Home on the Range.
- Banjo Ginga: Clayton in Tarzan and Zeus in both Hercules TV series and House of Mouse.
- Tessho Genda: Tigger's current official voice actor, Bruton in Dinosaur, General Li in Mulan, Tantor in Tarzan, Quint in Timon & Pumbaa, Principal Matsui in High School Musical, Rolie's dad and Gizmo in Rolie Polie Olie, and Mayor Lionheart in Zootopia.
- Natsuki Hanae: Artie in Cruella.
- Eriko Hara: Daisy Duck's first voice.
- Takaya Hashi: Larry, Barry & Bob in Home on the Range and Gary in Disney Fairies.
- Tasuku Hatanaka: Roger Dearly in Cruella.
- Saori Hayami: Milly Rusk/Molotov Girl in Free Guy.
- Satoshi Hino: Ron Stoppable in Kim Possible.
- Aya Hirano: Mickey Mouse in public domain shorts. Explanation
- Masashi Hirose: Ed in Dinosaurs
- Aya Hisakawa: Anita Dearly in 101 Dalmatians: The Series and Queen Moon in Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Takako Honda: Franny Robinson in Meet the Robinsons and the Space Boy in Rolie Polie Olie.
- Kenyuu Horiuchi: Kronk in The Emperor's New Groove (including sequels and TV series), François in Dinosaurs, and Mr. Whiskers in Brandy & Mr. Whiskers.
- Takanori Hoshino: Mickey Mouse's current dub voice since 2018.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya: Terence in Disney Fairies.
- Kazuya Ichijo: Derek Jupiter in I'm in the Band.
- Shōzō Iizuka: Carl Fredricksen in Up, The Horned King in The Black Cauldron, and Uncle Boris in Timon & Pumbaa.
- Atsushi Imaruoka: Jesus "Soos" Alzamirano Ramirez in Gravity Falls.
- Miyu Irino: Vincent Pierre "Vince" LaSalle in Recess (first voice)
- Mitsuo Iwata: The titular Peter Pan, through only in the very first film.
- Kazuhiko Inoue: Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid (1989), Cornelius Robinson in Meet the Robinsons and Commander Tung in Mulan (2020).
- Kikuko Inoue: Cody's mother in The Rescuers Down Under and Princess Calla in Adventures of the Gummi Bears (second voice).
- Mariya Ise: Kim in Kickin' It.
- Ryuzou Ishino: Wade in Kick Buttowski.
- Unshō Ishizuka: Mr. Woolensworth in Chicken Little and Captain Gantu in Lilo & Stitch.
- Shizuka Ito: Namaari in Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Yuko Kaida: Colette in Ratatouille and Female Boss in Big Hero 6.
- Tetsuya Kakihara: Tripp Campbell in I'm in the Band.
- Akira Kamiya: Iago in Aladdin.
- Hiroshi Kamiya: S.T.A.N. in Aaron Stone.
- Mika Kanai: Pistol Pete in Goof Troop.
- Takeshi Kaneshiro: The titular Tarzan.note
- Yasuyuki Kase: Kamari in The Lion King (2019) and Guy in Free Guy.
- Seizo Kato: Shere Khan in The Jungle Book (1967) and Duke Sigmund Igthorn in Adventures of the Gummi Bears.
- Anri Katsu: Gunther Magnuson in Kick Buttowski.
- Tokuyoshi Kawashima: Baymax in Big Hero 6.
- Shinji Kawada: Jeffrey in Cruella.
- Taeko Kawata: Junior in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure.
- Iemasa Kayumi: Anton Ego in Ratatouille.
- Junichi Kanemaru: Sonic the Hedgehog in Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Ryohei Kimura: Wade Load in Kim Possible.
- Subaru Kimura: Yao in Mulan (2020).
- Daisuke Kishio: Remy in Ratatouille and the titular Dave the Barbarian.
- Satomi Koorogi: Colette in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure and Zoey in Rolie Polie Olie.
- Takehito Koyasu: adult Mowgli in The Jungle Book (1994) (VHS version) and Antwan in Free Guy.
- Motoko Kumai: Billy in Rolie Polie Olie.
- Misaki Kuno: Darla in Finding Nemo, Wendy Darling in Return To Neverland and Miles Callisto in Miles from Tomorrowland.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa: young Namaari in Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Taiten Kusunoki: Goliath in Gargoyles, Morkubine Porcupine in Chicken Little and Zangief in Wreck-It Ralph.
- Houko Kuwashima: Will Vandom in W.I.T.C.H..
- Kujira: Ursula in The Little Mermaid (1989).
- Hisako Kyoda: Clotho in Hercules, Aunt Sarah in Lady and the Tramp, Ethel Sinclair in Dinosaurs, and Izma in The Emperor's New Groove.
- Tomoaki Maeno: The titular Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja.
- Megumi Matsumoto: Stacy Hirano in Phineas and Ferb (second voice)
- Rica Matsumoto: Charlene Sinclair in Dinosaurs and Meg in Kingdom Hearts.
- Shinobu Matsumoto: Gerald in Cruella.
- Shin-ichiro Miki: Aladdin in Aladdin's animated productions.note
- Kotono Mitsuishi: Tina the Alien Mom in Chicken Little.
- Yuko Mizutani: Terpsichore in Hercules and Minnie Mouse's former official voice actress untill her death.
- Yūji Mitsuya: Timon in The Lion King, Rex in Toy Story, Tito in Oliver & Company, and Pleakey in Lilo & Stitch.
- Kenta Miyake: Chief Bogo in Zootopia, Brock Pearson in Monsters University, and Combat Carl in Toy Story 4.
- Mitsuru Miyamoto: Simba in The Lion King and Flik in A Bug's Life.
- Kouki Miyata: Phineas Flynn in Phineas and Ferb.
- Toshiyuki Morikawa: Nick Wilde in Zootopia, Duke Caboom in Toy Story 4, Buck in Home on the Range and Benja in Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Showtaro Morikubo: Kuzko in The Emperor's New Schoolnote .
- Masakazu Morita: Troy Bolton in High School Musical.
- Sumire Morohoshi: Bonnie Anderson in Toy Story 3 and Vanellope von Schweetz in both Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Yūichi Nakamura: Chris Evans in Free Guy.
- Ichirō Nagai: Phil in Hercules, King Eidilleg in The Black Cauldron, and Slinky Dog in Toy Story (I-III) until his death
- Yuko Nagashima: Mina Loveberry in Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Kazuya Nakai: Omnitraxus Prime in Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Shoko Nakagawa: Rapunzel in Tangled, Tangled: The Series, Sofia the First and Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Joji Nakata: Kron in Dinosaur.
- Ryusei Nakao: Jose Carioca's current official voice actor, Ling in Mulan, Tramp in Lady and the Tramp animated films, and Drake Mallard/Darkwing Duck in Darkwing Duck.
- Daisuke Namikawa: Ercole Visconti in Luca.
- Kenji Nojima: Jasper Badun in Cruella.
- Kenji Nomura: The Lumberjack Ghost in Gravity Falls and Massimo Marcovaldo in Luca.
- Rokuro Naya: Liquidator in Darkwing Duck.
- Tomomichi Nishimura: Major Francis Monogram in Phineas and Ferb and Balthazar T. Cavendish in Milo Murphy's Law.
- Masako Nozawa: Timon's Ma in The Lion King 1½, Doug Funnie in Disney's Doug, and Merryweather in Sleeping Beauty.
- Arisa Ogasawara: The titular Kim Possible in the animated series.
- Kenichi Ogata: Donald Duck's second official voice actor, and Gus in Dinosaurs.
- Noriko Ohara: Miss Bianca in both The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under.
- Akio Ōtsuka: Launchpad McQuack in both DuckTales (1987) and Darkwing Duck.
- Chikao Ohtsuka: Fa Zhou in Mulan, Creeper in The Black Cauldron, Captain Hook in Peter Pan, and Hamm in Toy Story (I-III) until his death.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto: Jason Landers in Aaron Stone.
- Akemi Okamura: Della Duck in DuckTales (2017).
- Kazuyuki Okitsu: Marco Diaz in Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Kensho Ono: Andy Davis in Toy Story 3, Prince Phillip in Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Walter "Keys" McKeys in Free Guy, and Slightly in Return To Neverland.
- Ryuzaburo Otomo: Nessus in Hercules.
- Ai Orikasa: Herbert "Honker" Muddlefoot Jr. in Darkwing Duck and Dewey in Ducktales 1987, through only during the first half of the series .
- Fumiko Orikasa: Gabriella Montez in High School Musical.
- Romi Park: Clarabelle Cow's current voice actress since House of Mouse, Vidia in Disney Fairies, and Shuriki in Elena of Avalor.
- Chika Sakamoto: Huey, Dewey and Louie's official voice actress since the 90s and Lucky in 101 Dalmatians: The Series.
- Maaya Sakamoto: Brandy Harrington in Brandy & Mr. Whiskers and Fawn in Disney Fairies.
- Miyuki Sawashiro: Shenzi in The Lion King (2019).
- Takuya Sato: The titular Aaron Stone.
- Tomokazu Seki: Chad Danforth in High School Musical.
- Yu Shimamura: young Franny Robinson in Meet the Robinsons and Griss in Disney Fairies.
- Kōzō Shioya: Spike in Dinosaurs (second voice).
- Nobunaga Shimazaki: Gupta in Ice Age 4: Continental Drift.
- Risa Shimizu: young Vitani in The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.
- Mayumi Shintani: Grecklin in Onward.
- Ryoko Shiraishi: Lewis in Meet the Robinsons, the titular Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart, Penny in Bolt and Dolly in 101 Dalmatian Street.
- Tetsu Shiratori: Cornellius Filmore in Fillmore!
- Mie Sonozaki: EVE in WALLE and Iridessa in Disney Fairies
- Noriaki Sugiyama: Bob Webber, Roger Doofenshmirtz and Buford Van Stomm in Phineas and Ferb. He also voiced Neil Patrick Harris in the Take Two with Phineas and Ferb spin-off.
- Katsumi Suzuki: Hydros and Stratos in Hercules.
- Kenichi Suzumura: Tony Rydinger in The Incredibles films and Ruberiot in Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Shinnosuke Tachibana: Prince Phillip in Maleficent.
- Yuuki Tai: Mason "Dipper" Pines in Gravity Falls.
- Urara Takano: P.J in Goof Troop and Sisu in Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Hana Takeda: Julie Kane in Motor City.
- Junko Takeuchi: Angela in Gargoyles, Taranee Cook in W.I.T.C.H., Dawn Bellwether in Zootopia and Giggle McDimples in Toy Story 4.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi: Olaf in Frozen.note
- Junpei Takiguchi: Tuskernini in Darkwing Duck and Trusty in the Lady and the Tramp animated films.
- Atsuko Tanaka: Dolly in Toy Story 3 onwards and Darling in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure.
- Haruhi Terada: Jacky "Wacky" Wackerman in Kick Buttowski.
- Nobuo Tobita: David Xanathos in Gargoyles.
- Keiko Toda: Bo Peep in the Toy Story franchise and Darling in Lady and the Tramp.
- Mina Tominaga: Princess Eilonwy in The Black Cauldron and Gadget Hackwrench in Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers (TV Tokyo dub)
- Megumi Toyoguchi: Ellie in Ice Age 2: The Meltdown.
- Ayumi Tsuji: Miss Piggy in Muppet Babies (2018).
- Ayumi Tsunematsu: Lyla Lolliberry in Phineas and Ferb and Catherine Miller in Cruella.
- Kōki Uchiyama: Theodore Jasper "T.J." Detweiler in Recess. (second voice)
- Kana Ueda: Star Butterfly in Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Yoji Ueda: Globgor in Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Hidenari Ugaki: Stanford Filbrick "Ford" Pines in Gravity Falls and Jacob in Motor City.
- Akeno Watanabe: Monique Watson in Kim Possible.
- Yasuo Yamada: Bernie in both The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under.
- Kōichi Yamadera: Donald Duck,note Stitch, The Genie, Mushu, Manfred, and Wreck-It Ralph's official voice actor.
- Kappei Yamaguchi: Timothy in House of Mouse and teen Max in A Goofy Movie.
- Kazuhiro Yamaji: Buster in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure
- Kiyoyuki Yanada: Ralph in Dinosaurs.
- Kazuki Yao: Robbie Sinclair in Dinosaurs
- Yusaku Yara: The Bowler Hat Guy in Meet the Robinsons.
- Yoshito Yasuhara: Oscar in Ice Age.
- Hiroyuki Yoshino: Wilbur Robinson in Meet the Robinsons and Mouser in Free Guy.
- Toa Yukinari: Lady in Lady and the Tramp (2019).
Latin American Spanish
- Patricia Acevedo: Charlene Sinclair in Dinosaurs.
- Rossy Aguirre: Gosalyn Mallard in Darkwing Duck.
- Yamil Atala: Robbie Sinclair in Dinosaurs, Piglet in Winnie-the-Pooh, and Sonic the Hedgehog in both Wreck-It Ralph and Sonic Underground.
- Liliana Barba: Vanellope von Schweetz in Ralph Breaks the Internet and Disney Infinity.note
- Jesús Barrero: Banzai in The Lion King (1994), Rex in Toy Story, Kuzco in The Emperor's New Groove, and Flik in A Bug's Life.
- Mario Castañeda: Gideon Grey in Zootopia and Tapper, Ben McKee and Daniel Platzman in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Salvador Delgado: Phoebus in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Enzo Fortuny: Sid in Toy Story.
- Blas García: Eeyore from Pooh's Grand Adventure onwards.
- René García: Nick Wilde in Zootopia.
- Eduardo Garza: young Kaa in Jungle Cubs.
- Cristina Hernández: Joy in Inside Out, Rolie in Rolie Polie Olie and Penny Proud in The Proud Family.
- José Lavat: Kerchak in Tarzan.
- Ricky Martin: Hercules in the Hercules movie.
- José Antonio Macías: Icarus in Hercules: The Animated Series, and Guy in Free Guy.
- Arturo Mercado: Voiced Pooh and Gopher in The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Darkwing Duck (and Bushroot), Simba in The Lion King (1994), the Beast in Beauty and the Beast, Scrooge McDuck since DuckTales (1987), and Hamm in Toy Story.
- Arturo Mercado Jr.: Woody in Toy Story from Toy Story 3 onwards, and Mickey Mouse since 2004.
- María Fernanda Morales: Huey, Dewey and Louie's official voice actress since the 90s, (excluding both DuckTales (1987) and the reboot), Molly Cunningham in TaleSpin, Baby Sinclair and Mindy in Dinosaurs, Pistol Pete in Goof Troop, Princess Marie in Adventures of the Gummi Bears and Nala in The Lion King's animated productions.
- José Luis Orozco: Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story.
- Luis Daniel Ramírez: Max in A Goofy Movie and its sequel.
- Ana de la Reguera: Tía Victoria in Coco
- Javier Rivero: Wheezy in Toy Story 2 and Hercules
- Edmundo Santos: Mickey Mouse and Goofy's first official dub voice, Gus in Cinderella and Tweedledee in Alice in Wonderland. Interestingly enough, outside doing additional voices in the dub of The Adventures Of Rin Tin tin, he never did anything else outside Disney.
- Carlos Segundo: Goofy in A Goofy Movie, its sequel, and House of Mouse. Woody in Toy Story.
- Humberto Solórzano: Mayor Lionheart in Zootopia.
- Ricardo Tejedo: Wilden Lightfoot in Onward.
- Víctor Ugarte: Alfredo Linguini in Ratatouille.
- Humberto Vélez: The current voice of Winnie-the-Pooh.
- José Gilberto Vilchis: Kristoff in Frozen (2013).