Visit the main page here
For A to E see here.
For J to L see here.
For M to O see here.
For P to R see here.
For S to Z see here.
For foreign language voice actors, see here.
open/close all folders
- Fairuza Balk: Played Dorothy Gale in Return to Oz.
- Faran Tahir: Appeared in the very first Iron Man film, as well as The Jungle Book and Once Upon a Time.
- Farrah Fawcett: Played Sandy Archer in Man of the House and voiced Faucet in the The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars.
- Felicity Jones: Plays Jyn Erso, the main protagonist of Rogue One.
- Fess Parker: Actor who played Davy Crockett in the Disneyland TV series, which was recut into two full-length films, Davy Crockett King Of The Wild Frontier, and Davy Crockett And The River Pirates; this revived interest in the Tennessee and Texas Revolution figure himself.
- Fionnula Flanagan: Played Mrs. Dilber in A Christmas Carol.
- Florence Gill: Voice actress who provided the voice of Clara Cluck, The Wise Little Hen (the cartoon that character appeared in is Donald Duck's Grand Premiere), and other chicken characters; she appears in The Reluctant Dragon in the recording room alongside Clarence Nash.
- Florence Kasumba: Plays Ayo in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and will voice Shenzi in The Lion King.
- Forest Whitaker: Plays Saw Gerrera in Rogue One and Star Wars Rebels.
- Frances McDormand: Voiced Mama Ida in The Good Dinosaur.
- Francesca Marie Smith: Voiced Ashley B., Upside-Down Girl, and Swinger Girl in Recess, minor character Amber in 101 Dalmatians: The Series, and another minor character Penny Madrid in Fillmore!.
- Frank Langella: Played Wild Bill Burgess in the Hollywood Pictures film Eddie, Max in the Disney Original Movie Now You See It..., and cameos As Himself in Muppets Most Wanted.
- Frank Oz: Puppeteer and voice actor for The Muppets and Yoda in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Frank Welker: Provides voices on a lot of Disney projects; one example is the vocal effects of Abu in Aladdin.
- Fred MacMurray: Actor who starred in The Absent-Minder Professor and The Shaggy Dog. He is noteworthy for being the first Disney Legend.
- Freddie Jones: Voiced Dallben in The Black Cauldron.
- Freddie Prinze Jr.: The voice of Kanan Jarrus in Star Wars Rebels and a commercial announcer for it on Disney XD.
- Freddy Rodriguez: Was a recurring cast member on Ugly Betty as Giovanni "Gio" Rossi. He also voiced Manny Garcia's older brother, Reuben in Handy Manny and Stomp in The Proud Family.
- Fulton Burley: Performer in Disneylands Golden Horseshoe Revue.
- Gabriel Mann: Played the younger Time-Shifted Actor of Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander in Legend of the Seeker and Nolan Ross in Revenge.
- Gael García Bernal: Voices Hector in Coco.
- Gal Gadot: Voices Shank in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Garrett Hedlund: The actor stars as Sam Flynn in TRON: Legacy.
- Garry Marshall: Played the "Devil" in Hocus Pocus.
- Gary Oldman: Played Bob Cratchit and Jacob Marley in A Christmas Carol.
- Gary Sinise: Plays Capcom in the Epcot attraction Mission: Space.
- Geena Davis: Voiced Princess Peri in Doc McStuffins. She also played Angie Scacciapensieri in Angie, Mackenzie Allen in the ABC series Commander in Chief, Teddie Cochran in The Geena Davis Show, and Dr. Nicole Herman in Grey's Anatomy.
- Gemma Arterton: Plays the female lead of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
- Geoffrey Rush: The regular actor for Captain Hector Barbossa, Captain Jack Sparrow's nemesis in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and the Big Bad of the first film in the movie series.
- George C. Scott: Voiced Percival McLeach in The Rescuers Down Under.
- George Clooney: Played the lead in Tomorrowland.
- George Dzundza: Played Boetticher in the remake of That Darn Cat!.
- George Newbern: Voice of Sephiroth in the Kingdom Hearts video games starting Kingdom Hearts II, and plays Charlie in Scandal.
- George Sanders: Voiced Shere Khan in The Jungle Book.
- George Takei: Voiced the lead ancestor in Mulan.
- Georgie Henley: Played Lucy Pevensie in the The Chronicles of Narnia films.
- Gérard Depardieu: Played Jean-Pierre Le Pelt in 102 Dalmatians.
- Giancarlo Esposito: Voiced Akela in Jon Favreau's The Jungle Book, and previously played the Magic Mirror in Once Upon a Time.
- Gilbert Gottfried: The voice of Iago the Parrot ever since that character's debut.
- Gilda Radner: Her only Disney-related role was a guest appearance in episode 304 of The Muppet Show.
- Gillian Anderson: Played Loretta Lee in The Mighty and Merdith in Playing by Heart. She also voiced Moro in the Disney English dub of Princess Mononoke.
- Gillian Jacobs: Played Christina Darkwood in Magic Camp.
- Gina Gershon: Played Coral in Cocktail and Helen Caperelli in The Insider.
- Gina Rodriguez: Voice of Princess Marisa in Elena of Avalor.
- Gina Torres: Voices Ketsu Onyo in Star Wars Rebels. For live-action, she appeared in ABC Studios TV shows like Castle as Penelope Foster, 'The Catch as Justine Diaz, and 'Revenge as Natalie Waters.
- Ginnifer Goodwin: Born Jennifer Michelle Goodwin, she plays Snow White in Once Upon a Time and voiced Judy Hopps in Zootopia.
- Glenn Close: Actress who is involved with Disney on three major projects: the live-action adaptation of 101 Dalmatians, where she received top billing as Big Bad Cruella De Vil (a role she reprised for that film's sequel), Kala, the adoptive gorilla mother in Tarzan, and as a major player in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Glynis Johns: Played Winifred Banks in Mary Poppins.
- Grace Fulton: Played the younger Time-Shifted Actor of Victoria Harper, the Big Bad of Revenge.
- Graham McTavish: Appeared in Secretariat, The Finest Hours and voices Fergus McDuck in DuckTales.
- Greg Ellis: Played Lieutenant Theodore Groves in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series and lent his voice in various Disney works such as Phineas and Ferb, The Lion Guard and the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
- Greg Kinnear: Played Dick Vermeil in Invincible and Steve Miller in the 2010 Touchstone Pictures Film of the Book version of The Last Song.
- Gregg Sulkin: Appeared in Wizards of Waverly Place, As the Bell Rings, and Avalon High.
- Grey DeLisle: Voiced Penny's mom in Bolt.
- Gugu Mbatha Raw: Appeared in Beauty and the Beast and A Wrinkle in Time.
- Guy Pearce: Appeared in Bedtime Stories and Iron Man 3.
- Guy Williams: Don Diego de la Vega / Zorro in the 1950s Zorro series.
- Gwendoline Christie: The British actress appeared in The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi as Captain Phasma.
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Played Pepper Potts in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Hal Holbrook: Voiced Amphitryon in Hercules and Mayday in Planes: Fire & Rescue.
- Hal Smith: Voice actor who worked with Disney on several productions such as Mickey's Christmas Carol, Ducktales as Big Bad Flintheart Glomgold and Gyro Gearloose, Owl and later the second voice of Winnie the Pooh in the Winnie The Pooh films and cartoons, and a role in Beauty And The Beast.
- Haley Joel Osment: Actor who is the voice of protagonist Sora in the Kingdom Hearts series and has appeared in the The Hunchback of Notre Dame sequel.
- Hamilton Camp: Voice actor who took part in a few Disney Afternoon productions.
- Hannah John-Kamen: Played Ava Starr in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and a First Order Stormtrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Hans Conried: Character actor best remembered for providing the voice of Captain Hook for Peter Pan.
- Harris Dickinson: Played Prince Phillip in Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and Conrad in The King's Man.
- Harrison Ford: Reprised his iconic role as Han Solo for The Force Awakens.
- Harry Dean Stanton: Veteran actor who appeared in the Disney film The Straight Story.
- Harvey Keitel: Played Peter Sadusky in the National Treasure film series.
- Hayden Panettiere: Appeared in numerous Disney productions, be it live-action (Remember the Titans, Raising Helen, Ice Princess), animation (A Bug's Life, Dinosaur) or video games (Kairi in Kingdom Hearts).
- Hayley Atwell: Plays Peggy Carter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She also played the titular Cinderella's mother and Evelyn, the wife of the titular Christopher Robin.
- Hayley Kiyoko: Had a guest-role in Wizards of Waverly Place and one of the leads in Lemonade Mouth.
- Hayley Mills: British actress who appeared in several Disney Studio Classics, most notably The Parent Trap, which had her playing twins.
- Heath Ledger: Played Patrick Verona in 10 Things I Hate About You and the eponymous Giancarlo Casanova in Casanova.
- Heather Graham: Played Dorrie Ryder in the 1987 Disney Original movie Student Exchange, Mandy in Hope Springs, and Dr. Molly Clock in the ABC show Scrubs.
- Heather Matarazzo: Played Lily Moscovitz in The Princess Diaries film series.
- Héctor Elizondo: Played Joe in The Princess Diaries film series.
- Heidi Mollenhauer: Esmeralda's singing voice on The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Helen Mirren: Plays Mother Ginger in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.
- Helen Slater: Had a minor role in Toothless and was a main cast member of the ABC Family series The Lying Game.
- Helena Bonham-Carter: Played the Red Queen in the Alice in Wonderland films as well as the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella.
- Henry Ian Cusick: Was an original cast member of Scandal, and a recurring cast member in Inhumans.
- Henry Winkler: Played Stanley Yelnats III in Holes.
- Hilary Duff: Played the titular Lizzie McGuire.
- Holly Hunter: Voices Helen Parr/Elastigirl in The Incredibles and its sequel.
- Hornswoggle: Had a minor role in Muppets Most Wanted
- Hugh Laurie: Appeared in 101 Dalmatians (1996) and Tomorrowland.
- Hulk Hogan: Cameoed on the Kim Possible episode "Fashion Victim" as one of Coco Banana's body guards and voiced Terrafirminator V.O. in Gnomeo and Juliet.
- Iain De Caestecker: Plays Leo Fitz in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Ian Holm: Voiced Skinner in Ratatouille.
- Ian McElhinney: Played General Dodonna in Rogue One.
- Ian McKellen: The prolific actor played Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast.
- Ian McShane: The actor played the Big Bad in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
- Ian Richardson: Played Mr. Torte in 102 Dalmatians.
- Idina Menzel: Actress who played Nancy Tremaine in Enchanted and then voiced Queen Elsa in Frozen, performing the classic song, "Let It Go".
- Idris Elba: The British actor of The Wire and Luther fame not only portrays Heimdall in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's three Thor films, but did triple-duty in 2016 providing voice work for three films released by the studio: Chief Bogo in Zootopia, Shere Kahn in The Jungle Book, and Fluke in Finding Dory.
- Ilene Woods: The voice of Cinderella in the original masterpiece.
- Imelda Staunton: Voiced Tall Flowers in Alice in Wonderland and appeared in Maleficent as one of Aurora's fairies.
- India Eisley: Played Ashley Juergens in The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
- Ioan Gruffudd: Played Kevin Shepherd in 102 Dalmatians.
- Irene Bedard: Actress who voiced Pocahontas.
- Isla Fisher: Played Rebecca Bloomwood, The Hero of Confessions of a Shopaholic. She's also the voice of Button in Sofia the First.
- Iwan Rheon: Played Maximus in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.