- Color TV Game 6 (1977): A simple console with six variations of Pong. It and one of the games, Light Tennis, were revisited as a microgame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves.
- Color TV Game 15 (1978): Same idea, now with fifteen variations of Pong and detachable controllers.
- Color TV Racing 115 (1978): A simplistic bird's-eye racing game with a steering-wheel controller and gearshift. Revisited as a microgame in the first WarioWare title.
- Color TV Game Block Kuzushi/Breaker (1979): A port of Nintendo's arcade Block Breaker, which was itself a Breakout clone. The console was one of Shigeru Miyamoto's first projects after joining Nintendo.
- Computer TV Game (1980): Played many simple games, including a port of Nintendo's arcade Othello.
Other than the WarioWare appearances, Block Breaker got remade in 1989 for the Game Boy as Alleyway, starring Mario. Racing 112's idea of a steering-wheel controller was utilized much later in Mario Kart Wii. Color TV Game 15 became an Assist Trophy in the fourth Super Smash Bros. iteration.