Little Nicky is a crazy Adam Sandler film that allowed so many additional characters and cameos that seem completely out of left field.
- Jon Lovitz begins the film as a tree pepper and acts like a giant bird when somebody spots him.
- Quentin Tarantino as a Blind Deacon is the most unexpected character of the entire film that isn't derivative and isn't afraid for Chewing the Scenery in every shot of his appearances.
- Ozzy Osbourne is yet another unexpected cameo and is shown in the climax, biting of Bat Adrian's head.
Guests from other Adam Sandler works
- Chubbs Peterson isn't really that unexpected since he is up at Heaven. However, it is more unexpected of him to hold a vinyl and dance around near the angels.
- The Townie appears three times during the climax with him saying the ever-popular YOU CAN DO IT in each of these segments.
- Whitey the Referee appears as a victim of Cassius' possession and is portrayed by Dana Carvey.