Aw, man! Keeping Secrets Sucks!
Troperwithoutaname: also known as TWAN, That troper, That guy, Nameless, dementedkirby (on Steam), whatever you want to call me. I'm not who'd you want me to be, though. Anyways, welcome to my troper page. Have fun, I guess!
Who is this troper?
I'm a high school student who's interested in all things anime, manga, Japan in general, video games, TV Tropes, synthesizers/keyboards, music of all genres, cinema, grindhouse cinema, any current events relating to these topics...and medical science.
Tropes that describe me:
- Cannot Spit It Out: VERY frequent in regular conversation.
- Catchphrase: "Seriously", liberal use of "it's basically (X)", "indeed," and "Well, fuck."
- Chaotic Good: I go by what I think is best, but at the same time, people think I'm a nice person.
- Covert Pervert: Indeed, while I'm at school, I only occasionally crack a dirty joke. But when I'm at home or with my friends...hoo boy. <br>
- Deadpan Snarker: Definitely.
- Figure It Out Yourself: If someone needs help with tech or anything of the sort, don't even ask.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: to an extent. I love being alone, but I do have quite a few friends.
- Older Than They Look: I could easily pass for someone ten years older.
- Otaku: Self friggin' explanatory.
- Super OCD: See Otaku.
- That Came Out Wrong: Happens all the time.
This Troper's Favorite Things
- Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PS 3, PC - favorite consoles
- Justice, Janes Addiction, Sleigh Bells, MIA, Late Of The Pier, La Roux, Klaxons, Nine Inch Nails, How To Destroy Angels, Depeche Mode, Cypress Hill, Digable Planets, etc. - favorite bands
- More films than I could list here, but here's a sampling: Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Run Lola Run, Severance, This Is Spinal Tap, Kick-Ass, Survive Style 5, Cronos, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.
- Anime: Soul Eater, Gintama, Black Lagoon, Pani Poni Dash, Excel Saga, Puni Puni Poemi, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Gurren Lagann, and many others
- Manga: Asklepios, Bakuman, Toriko, Death Note, Battle Royale, Twentieth Century Boys, Monster, and others
- Webcomics: Brawl In The Family, XKCD, Homestuck, Chainsawsuit, Big Fat Whale (also a newspaper comic, but it doesn't run here...)
Vandalize or say something to me
Vandalism is fundamental! Do it to my page, starting here...
Person I Know In Real LifeTroper I Know On This Very Website!
Just checking: you consider golf badass? — Count Dorku
- It involves hitting balls with something that could be an Improvised Weapon. Add flying balls and Bizarre and Improbable Ballistics to the list, and that's enough proof that golf can kill you. So, yeah. I do. I also consider swimming badass, and I'm good at that.
Why hello, genderflipped version of me. — Thanas Rey