A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a woman who does not exist.
Facts and "Facts" About Suedenim:
- Her name should ''not'' be read as "A Nim who likes a type of leather with a napped finish."
- Also known by her formal name, Suzanne de Nīmes. The little hat on the "i" is optional, but cute, isn't it?
- May or may not be, technically speaking, female.
- Sufficiently deterred by all the icky blood and knives and surgery and psychiatrists and such that the preceding fact is likely to remain so.
- Wants jetpacks and Flying Cars and Easy Sex Changes, already!
- Creator of Comics Thing That Is On The Web (but which may or may not be a "Web Comic" like most people think of that term) Jet Dream (the Remix Comic edition), which can be seen here.
- Subject Matter Expert: American Comic Books, particularly of the Bronze Age, Silver Age and just plain odd sort.
Tropes associated with me:
open/close all folders
Tropes I Like.
- Amazon Brigade
- Delicious Fruit Pies
- Gender Bender
- Gender Flip
- Heroic Dog
- Hot Amazon
- Totally Radical
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: Organized the section about the DC Universe, whose geography is chaotic and confusing at the best of times.
Tropes I've Suggested the Page Image for:
Works Pages I've Created or Heavily Contributed to:
Stuff I like:
Live Action TV
Vandalize my page if you wish.
- Stuff goes here!
- I read your page! Hope that makes you feel better. ~shimaspawn
- I've to admit you are a worthy adversary. ~ Nac