Hey there, true believin' Tropers! My name's Logan Locksley. Due to a faulty memory and the tragic loss of a password, my current handle is Reset Locksley. You can call me Logan, or Reset, or Locksley, or any combination of the three. I'm not sure what I should say about myself, to be honest. I don't think I'm all that interesting. Well, I guess I have to start somewhere. Allons-y!
First of all, basic facts. I'm a guy. I was born in 1991. I have Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy, which means I'm confined to a wheelchair. I'm quite sarcastic and very pedantic. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
I love science fiction and I have an eclectic set of interests. I'm also an emotional guy. I'm an absurdly sentimental sap, to be honest. I really love nature, and I think just about every living thing on Earth is cool in it's own way. I find etymology (the study of words and their origin) absolutely fascinating. I also love to learn about astronomy, physics, history, psychology, and mathematics.
I enjoy writing, and I'd like to think I'm good at it. I helped found Tales of the Eleventh Fleet (shared Star Trek fanfiction universe) and I write for the USS Wolfsong. I have posted fanfiction on www.fanfiction.net as well, under the name RedSharkBait. Please check my writing out!
I honestly don't recall when I first discovered TV Tropes. I lurked for a while before creating an account to do some editing, then I discovered the forum. I tend to post a lot in short bursts and then go away for a while, but I always find my way back. So far, my editing has consisted mostly of correcting spelling or grammar, removing natter, and adding a few examples or tropes here and there. So far I haven't created any pages.
Please visit my Troper Wall and fill it with all sorts of cool stuff.
- Disabled Snarker
- Pungeon Master
- Sarcasm Mode - My default mode of operation.
- Grammar Nazi - Oh, so much. I'm notorious for correcting someone's grammar to the point of annoyance.
- Hollywood Jehovah's Witness - Averted. I'm an actual Witness. Trust me, we're not nearly as weird or unbalanced as TV tends to portray us.
- Nice Guy - Despite my Grammar Nazi tendencies and overall love of snark, in general I'm a rather nice guy and don't often say anything really hurtful.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness - You say big. I say brobdingnagian.
- Buffy Speak - When I'm not being loquacious, I do the thing with the talking and stuff and sound all short-wordy.
- Berserk Button - Dead Baby Comedy makes me very unhappy. On a less serious note, so does confusing Star Trek with Star Wars.
"You're speaking English now."
"No, I only know how to say 'I don't speak English' in English."
Fun and Writing
- Tales Of The Eleventh Fleet
- Star Trek Photomanipulation Archive
- Terra Firma Farscape Forum
- This Very Wiki
- The Trek BBS
- I claim this for Moddeir! Ailedhoo
- Always Second Best, it seems ! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- I think I hear somebody outside. He won't stop gargling. Whatever he's doing, I hope he's alright. —Sean Murray I
- My shadow graces this place. Be honoured. —Shad
- Hey bro. Inhopeless Guy
- WOW WAH WEE WAAAAAH!!!!!! —Sean Murray I
- O hai. I hereby salute you. Now, LASERS!!!!! Karasu91
- Captain's log: My ship has crashed on this strange page, and already another nation has claimed it. Cursed Moddeirinans, always arriving before me. I decided to investigate anyway. The one local I found seemed to have great respect for an individual he kept referring to as "The Last Centurion." He seemed friendly, if a bit sarcastic. I will continue to add more information as I find it. - Completely Normal Guy
- Ahoy, everyone! Let's see if we can't get us some rave stuff set up with the Pandorica and those lasers... -Muramasan13
- I always love vandalizing someone new...~ A Stray Bard
- Yay someone new to vandalise and do... stuff to... I got nothing... LATERS -JR Pictures
- I vandal, in the name of pie! Robbie Rotten
- I claim this part of your vandalism page in the name of the kingdom of potatoes! Savato
- In the name of Yggdrasil, I claim this very page as part of my empire,Mha ha ha ha-Xiphos Orochi 666
- W Ha T Is up? ~Rockonman
- Look to the stars, for hope burns bright! - Um Lovely
- Hey, youse! I'm on yer page, reformattin' yer vandalism! Howd'ya like that?!JHM
- Well, it's Grand Puba, honey. - Physical Stamina
- I gotta say, you've got quite the taste when it comes to television shows. -thumbs up- —Tre
- I'm sorry, but I can't come up with a witty pun about you, cause i never saw yeu, but since i posted, banana, i guess all i have to say is hello Recess! -Val Kimmer.
- Taaaaammyyyyyyy, Taaaaammyyyyyyyy... Taaaaaammy's in looooooooooove... - Physical Stamina
- Wow, this vandalism seems pretty legit. -is shot- ~skyflower
- Haven't been here in a while. - Physical Stamina
- Greetings. This page has been marked by The Unspeakable One. You have thirty days to comply before your soul is removed violently with a toilet plunger. Thank you for your time and patience! ~Hastur
- being meguka is suffering... -mumi
- WHY HAVEN'T YOU WATCHED DRHORRIBLESSINGALONGBLOG YET???? ~Rockonman
- I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!!! A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
- MAGIC! VANDALIZATON! Eldritchseer
- Yo. -Game Breaking
- Seems like I've been here a lot, amirite? ~Rockonman
- Just re-watched Shaolin Soccer. We need a new Made Of X trope for that Iron Stomach guy. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Guten morgen. I sense you are new. Or made a new account. I don't even know. Regardless, hewwo. c: -Danniiee
- I are vandal. -Chrissie Mc Napkins
- I said I would vandalize, but I have no idea what to say. Narcoleptic hedgehog on a stick. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- THIS! IS! TVTROPES! -kicks random person down a pit- -Landorkus
- I wish I'd known about that random pit on my page earlier! It might have helped get rid of those dang vandals...nah, I'll just keep them locked up in this folder.
- It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir. -Mokona Zero
- Hi. Nice to meet ya! I'm Shane! Prepare for randomness. Meow.
- Oh, hey again. Looks like a 2x vandalism combo is in order, is it not? - Shane
- We CLAW at the cliff! — Boxen
- ... It would appear that the vandalism is going slowly again... regardless, hi there! — Shane
- When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Dhana Ragnarok do?" Then do the exact opposite. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Good to meet you! — Nova24
- ... Again? Let the vandalism... continue flowing like the river in the spring, ignoring the frozen ice of the winter chill... and randomness. - Shane
- How does it feel to have no direction home, like a rolling stone? — Boxen