Powerpuffbats is a troper on this very wiki. Despite the name (and several of this troper's avatars), powerpuffbats is a guy.
Favorite fictional works include:
- The Lion King
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Disney's Tarzan
- Beauty and the Beast
- Most films by Pixar
- Big Hero 6
- A Boy Named Charlie Brown
- The first two Shrek movies
- Kung Fu Panda (and its sequel)
- How To Train Your Dragon (and its sequel)
- The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
- The Powerpuff Girls Movie
- In general, DC Comics, with a particular favorite being Batman
- Peanuts and Garfield for Comic Strips
- The original Star Wars Trilogy, with my personal favorite being The Empire Strikes Back
- The Back To The Future Trilogy
- Independence Day
- Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Saga
- The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- The Hunger Games,Catching Fire, and Mockingjay Part 1
- A few Marvel Cinematic Universe entries:
- Jurassic Park
- Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade
- Tim Burton's Batman films
- The Muppet Movie
- The Great Muppet Caper
- The Muppets Take Manhattan
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Muppet Treasure Island
- The Muppets (2011)
- Muppets Most Wanted
- Super Smash Bros
- Star Fox
- Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend Of Zelda
- F Zero
- Donkey Kong Country
- Injustice Gods Among Us
- Marvelvs Capcom 2
- Mega Man
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Kid Icarus Uprising
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- The Simpsons
- Spongebob Squarepants (seasons 1-3)
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Dexters Laboratory
- Ed Eddn Eddy
- Avatar The Last Airbender
- The DCAU
- Teen Titans
- Gravity Falls
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Rick And Morty
- Somewhat a Steven Universe fan (not caught up on it, same with Gravity Falls)
And here are the following tropes that apply to yours truly:
- Adorkable I can create situations awkward for some people
- Berserk Button: More like "piss me the fuck off" button, but the following is not advised when around me:
- Making fun of my weight
- Calling me a cheater when playing a board game with me
- Telling me that I will die alone
- Heck, even having the same flaws as me can be this, especially since most of the time, other people have worse cases of those flaws.
- It is also not wise to say that you can hang out with me, and then on the day you planned something with me, decide to hang out with your girlfriend when she butts in and wants to hang out on that exact day you have something planned with me. My friend made this decision and it was a very bad decision. I was even in tears at this one as I was looking forward to hanging out with him. My trust in him has been shaken.
- Let's just say Social Justice Warriors and leave it at that.
- Bias Steamroller: I run a few:
- Marvel Comics, most notably Iron Man. Despite this, I am quite interested in looking at some Deadpool stuff
- Pokemon (moreso the anime than the games)
- In general, cartoons older than the 60s and films before the 70s
- Live-Action TV and Literature itself
- Not a fictional work, but I can't stand Valentine's Day
- Illumination Animated Movies. ESPECIALLY The Lorax.
- Big Eater: yes, I am one. Now do not say anything else on the subject
- Blondes Are Evil: Downplayed. I'm blonde, but I'm merely an asshole at worst
- Fan Boy: ...just look at the favorite works section.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While I'm not the nicest person in the world, I am far from being a bastard
- No Social Skills: Big time. Hell, even on the internet I can't tell what my attitude comes off as to some people
- Real Men Wear Pink: Given that I am a brony, and have loved Powerpuff Girls since I was a little kid, this trope applies to me.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Not around children or in a school (I don't go to churches often to have it put in my head to not swear in them), but I do swear quite a bit when hanging out with my friends
- The Stoic: I usually avoid talking to people in school nowadays. Only a few (namely my family and friends) get to see my Not So Stoic side.
- Technicianvs Performer: Whenever I play a fighting game with my friends, I'm often the technician (as in, I do have some basic knowledge of what I'm doing) vs. my friends' performer (They just mash buttons). However, they don't seem interested in trying to at least know what they are even doing.
- True Companions: For a while, I've had a few groups of friends that I could call this. However, since one of my Livejournal friends was being a jerk to me, I have practically left them for streams. See Berserk Button above for a real life friend.