A guy from Poland. Born in November, 1998. Real name: Przemysław. Don't try to pronounce it if you're not Slavian (if you REALLY need to know, it's pronounced something among the lines of "Sh-Emm-Slav"). Chemistry student. Gamer. Geek. A bit of Yuri Fanboy. Undertale Trash, sometimes writes fanfics. Also a fan of Pokémon, The Elder Scrolls series and Castlevania. Likes fantasy. Doesn't like horrors. Short, scrawny and glass-wearing IRL, tries to compensate by constantly roleplaying in internet as an Ax-Crazy Black Mage/Ninja Psycho for Hire. Is too serious and shy to actually focus enough on said roleplay, so fails miserably and comes out as a dork.
Yeah, I think that's all.
In the internet I can be usually found as either Pmb 1998 (my initials and year of birth), Czarnoksiężnik (meaning "Black mage" or "Sorcerer" in polish), Czarny (meaning "Black") or "Silver Bat".
As already mentioned, I sometimes write fanfics (mostly Undertale). If you're interested - here's a link to my AO3 account: http://archiveofourown.org/users/ManInSilverAndBlack
- "Awesome McCool" Name: his name roughly translates as "Insightful One", "The One Famed For His Forethought" or "The One Who Loves To Think Deeply". This is why it's a bad idea to translate slavic names. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be meaningful.
- Deadpan Snarker: Not his fault. Must be something in his blood.
- Hates Small Talk
- Insistent Terminology: Is a geek, not a nerd, please and thank you.
- In the Hood: Prefers to always walk around in a hood.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Zig-zagged. On one hand, his fascination with darkness, dark forces and black magic, his insistence that all bats and most snakes and scorpions are Ridiculously Cute Critters and his tendency to imagine with a smile on his face just WHAT would be the realistic outcome of many stunts pulled off by fictional characters makes him fall into this trope. But then there is his crippling fear of spiders, as well as this one time when he refused to play Doki Doki Literature Club!, because just some imageless spoilers were already disturbing enough to make him tremble in fear...
- Pungeon Master
- Casting a Shadow: One of the more flexible, and yet least used Elemental Powers. Basic form - control over shadows - is completely useless aside from possibly creating art, but it's extremely easy to justify adding hundreds of more useful powers: teleportation, mind control, Lovecraftian superpowers of any sorts, creating material shadow... depending on what exactly you need, it's just as easy to make umbramancy an joke power, an Useless Useful Spell, a perfectly balanced part of an complicated magic system or a ridiculous Game-Breaker.
- Dark Is Not Evil: See Nightmare Fetishist in "Tropes Applying to this Troper" folder. Let's face it - this and Light Is Not Good basically doubles the amount of possible character creations. Why can't an scythe-wielding Monster Knight be a trusted and valuable ally of the good guy, a reclusive Necromancer be Lawful Good or a terrifying Eldritch Abomination be the Big Good who uses its... eldritchness to help the team overcome the dangers of their quest?
- World of Snark: They're funny to watch. That's all.