Here because, despite my claims to the contrary, I guess I really did love high school English class. Here, you can find me the repair shop and related areas. In real life I am a paleontologist.
Troping philosophy: generally a splitter. I believe that there is an optimal trope description length: 3-5 paragraphs, 300-500 words. Too short and you can't tell what the trope's about, too long and readers don't read it (and tend to misuse it).
I've created the following works pages:
- Kids Driving Cars (wrote description, took over and launched).
- Judgement of the Dead
- Creepy Jazz Music (heavily involved in construction).
- Finish crosswicking Lynda Barry
- Remove Episodic Troping, improve flow from Mawaru-Penguindrum
- Mahabharata character sheets (ongoing)
- Entry-pimp/clean Nowhere
- TRS Hollywood Medieval Japan, Shrines and Temples