Jseblan (Also known as Jse, and Metal Jesus) is a 23 years old French-Canadian troper who likes to lurk and be awesome. He will mostly be present on the forum games and Yack fest. He likes video games, anime and manga, thrillers, horror novels (not movies), absurd and non-sequitur humor and describing himself at the 3rd person. Also, otters, puppies and everything cute and adorable. Also Slender Man. He also writes stuff sometimes. Mostly fantasy, cosmic horror stories and Mind Screw he doesn't even understand himself.
I don't often work on trope pages but when I do, it'll probably just be some grammar correction or adding video-game examples. If you want some small corrections to do on a text, I might be able to help. I can also help if you need help with French stuff.
- Always Male - What did you think? ¦:|
- Ridiculously Average Guy
- Incredibly Lame Pun. - Sorry.
- I Read That As - Why some people call me Lesbian.
- Canada, Eh? - Without the Eh part.
- Berserk Button - Hulu.com. Pandora.com. Every web service only available in one country. For some reason it's one of the best stuff to make me rage and flip tables.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - Slightly. More like Low Altitude Cuckoo Lander. Yeah.
- The Slacker
- Large Ham
... And other's. Feel free to add whatever you think is right!
Stuff I play :
- Assassins Creed 2
- Mass Effect 2
- Just Cause 2
- Armored Core For Answers
- Saints Row 2
- Skate 2
- Scott Pilgrim VS The World : The Game
- Prince Of Persia (2008 game)
- Champions Online
- Audio Surf
- More Minecraft
- Knights of the Old Republic
- A lot of Minecraft
Stuff I watch:
- Doctor Who. I don't actually watch TV. I watch episodes online of DW or The Colbert Report on a "when available and bored" basis.
Stuff I read:
Books:Not many book are read these days. I'm currently into Sailing To Sarantium by Guy Gavriel Kay and two books by Stephen King: Duma Key and After The Sunset.
Stuff I listen to:
Listen all 'yall, it's sabotage! French canadians are, in fact, the greatest people. —goodtimesfreegrog
- Damn right they are.
Your avatar displays a reasonable amount of contempt. Thumbs up, guy. —Shlapintogan
Even if you aren't always first, you will always be awesome. Let that carry you on in life, my man! —Yarou
I've come here to edit all the redlinked tropers! And also to say that your sense of humor on the forum is low-key yet indistinguishable. Leradny
Your emoticon is wonderful. ¦:| —a vandal
- wave* Hi Jsey! I only made my page funny in case someone read it. :> Thank you for reading.-Tofu
Suddenly sgrunt. Hi jlesbian!