Oh. you got here? yay! Welcome to my page. A troper of Suisun City, CA (formerly from The Philippines, that means I'm a Filipino, but not raised in the US), I- to quote Mu La Flaga- "I can make the Impossible, Possible!" Through the power of Crossover mix and match.
Shows which I enjoy/I'm a fan of:
- Super Sentai series
- Kamen Rider series
- Disney Channel originals:
- H2O: Just Add Water
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager
- Macross Frontier
- Nick originals:
- My Babysitter's a Vampire (TV series version)
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Blame curiosity)
Singers and bands/groups which I enjoy/I'm a fan of:
Tropes that I have/do:
- Asperger Syndrome: Unfortunately, diagnosed w/ it.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Not my real name, but my alter ego's name (Arnold McGuire).
- Berserk Button: I have what I call a "Friendliness limiter", If I get pissed off, that only meant they have exceeded my limit for being friendly. Only some select things count as berserk buttons to me, ranging from being reminded that I might be forever single (through having couples thrown at my face by just seeing them all lovey-dovey) to some songs if sang with too much overacting.
- Butt-Monkey: Suffered having it since High School and still going on in the Youth Ministry.
- Catch Phrase: EPICSAUCE!
- Crossover Ship: SO MUCH. The only troper that ships I Carly, Sonny With A Chance and Macross Frontier characters together. Also, Ashley Jeurgens/Flynn Jones, Timmy Turner/Sarah and the Real Life OT3 of Demi Lovato/Miranda Cosgrove/Nathan Kress (aka my real life Macross Frontier ship).
- Friend to All Children: I love children so much (I treat them like they're my children and I'm the dad), so don't mistake me for a pedo. Also comes with a father's instinct, maybe.
- One Of Us: PlayStation series user, Toku fan, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon casual fan (mostly its Live action shows and their girls).
- Otaku: See One of Us above.
- Shipping: I ship Lizzie and Gordo, Miley and Oliver, Carly and Freddie, Alto and Ranka, Amy and Ricky, Timmy and Tootie (I for one blame A Fairly Odd Movie Grow Up Timmy Turner for making me a shipper of these two cute children. XD), Ethan and Sarah, Chyna and Fletcher, Jessie and Luke, Austin & Ally, Dipper and Wendy and Spike and Rarity/Spike and Sweetie Belle. (In the case of the Jessie, Gravity Falls and Friendship is Magic ones, I'm a sucker for Little Boy/Teenage Girl pairings.)