Welcome, I'm The G or Daisuke Kazuhiro Schiffer to give me my correct title, currently at the ripe old age of 25. Born to a Scottish father and a Japanese mother making me 1/2 Violent Glaswegian and 1/2...well if anyone knows a good japanese male stereotype trope, give me a heads up. Anyway, I'm currently residing in Scotland and I'm currently Happily Married with two daughters. Go to my post in the I Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship Troper Tales for the full story.
The "G" in my name refers to Gamagori, where my mother grew up.
I am determined to be the best father/husband I can be, as my father didn't exactly stick around after I was born.
I have a little bit of German ancestry (My grandfather on my mothers side was German), hence my German surname, I'm not related to Claudia Schiffer in any way, shape or form.
Tropes refering to TheG, Yes I made an Index about myself, problem?
- "Awesome McCool" Name: Daisuke Kazuhiro Schiffer
- Meaningful Name: Daisuke means Great Help, and when my dad ran out on my mother when she was pregnant, I was the only thing keeping her from killing herself. She thanks me everyday for it and I love her so damn much.
- Bait-and-Switch: That picture at the top of the screen? That's Gackt, sadly I am nowhere near that pretty.
- Babies Ever After: Father to two daughters, Michelle and Haruhi.
- Brainy Specs: I have glasses, I just don't use them.
- Character Tics: When I'm done with something (I.E: finishing a book, Finish cooking something, shutting down a PC), I will always, always snap my fingers.
- Happily Married: To Emma Tsukishima as of April 2011.
- Mixed Marriage: Scottish/Japanese (Me) X American/Japanese (My Wife).
- Parental Abandonment: My Father ran out on my Mother while she was pregnant, he came back 14 years later where I promptly told him to go fuck himself.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: I can switch between English and Japanese at will.
- Rage Against the Mentor: I was ROYALLY PISSED at TV Tropes when Troper Tales were discontinued.
- The Maiden Name Debate: I choose to go with my mothers maiden name (Schiffer) as apposed to my Father's last name, subverted with my wife who gladly took on my name.
- Unstoppable Rage: Any time my father shows up.