"Look ma, I have my own TV Tropes Page."
There's not much to know about me. I'll probably update a lot more in the near future.
Thanks to the Trope Launch Pad, I sponsored and launched the Screw the Rules, I'm Famous! trope.
- Super Mario Bros. series
- Harvest Moon series
- Team Fortress 2
- Half Life series
- Company Of Heroes
- Pokémon series
- Supertramp (Both with and without Roger)
- Saga (note: A Canadian Prog Rock Band)
- Star Wars (A big fan since I was a youngster)
- Adorkable: Perhaps if you know me more better, so this is just an assumption
- Berserk Button: Quite a few, but they're more of pet peeves, however I do get pissed with Political/Religious Arguments in irrelevant areas of the internet. And chopped onions.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I am a decent guy to chat with, but even I have my limits.
- Canada, Eh?: Newfoundland to be precise, and that's all you need to know.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Downplayed, I'm grounded in reality, but my mind often wanders.
- Four-Philosophy Ensemble: I'm an Optimist..... or a Realist..... maybe an Apathetic! Put me down for Conflicted for sure.
- Neutral Good: I think that best describes myself overall.
- Nice Guy: Not one of those tribily clad men who claims their a "nice guy" because they're single, but a good person to chat to. In fact I was voted "Most Friendliest" in High School.
- Nice Hat: Flat Caps for life.
- Self-Deprecation: Sometimes I have a low opinion on myself and I will unintentionally say something stupid once in a while.
- Freudian Excuse: It is only an excuse. Just because you have a rough life doesn't mean you should let it justify horrible acts.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: Yeah yeah.... humans are evil, it's not like other animals/species commmited evil acts too.
- Misplaced Nationalism: Yank, Limey or Euro, you all suck.
- Strawmen in general