Welcome to Tvtropes. You belong to Us now. Heheheheh! -Jamdat369
I am The Answer, unlike the superhero the Question I have (almost) all the answers, I get excited but I'm not a big talker despite how big my contributions are. I'm colorblind so any color related adds I make are undoubtedly wrong so don't get mad at me for them.
Tropes That Apply to Me
- Badass Biker: Probably not as bad as Cloud or Sam Flynn but I can still kick your ass if I need to.
- Badass Longcoat: as part of my winter ensemble.
- I've even found a leather one I can wear to ride my motorcycle.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kick your ass if you anger me.
- Cool Bike: My almost new blue Kawasaki Ninja 250.
- Disappeared Dad: He died just a couple weeks ago.
- Does Not Like Guns: All the other men in my family do, and I know how to use one, but I prefer bows and arrows.
- Heroes Prefer Swords
- In the Hood
- Loners Are Freaks: Getting kicked out of my youth group did not do good for me.
- The Quiet One: .....
- I had a Motor Mouth grandma.
- The Stoic: Somedays I never smile.
- Shipper on Deck: I ship my brother (you know who you are) with his best fiend's sister. SO does everyone else.
- Abandon Shipping: Until she just about stopped talking to him after he gave her a necklace. There's still hope, there's still hope, there's still hope.
- The Southpaw: I switched form being right-handed to being (mostly) left-handed. Ask me why. I don't care.
Comments start bellow here, be nice.
I am a man of peerless might! -the I said, I have a big stick