Apparently, some people don't understand sarcasm in Troper pages. For example: Kiwifarms. Hullo there.
I am a man in my mid-20s who likes to read as many pages on websites as I can. It was by this chance that I found TV Tropes that happened to be the very thing that changed my life completely, even before I joined in as a member. I am also responsible for the creation of one of the Arena's spinoffs.
Somehow I am lucky enough to get my horrific attitude as soon as I was born. Of course, something has to make it get deadlier in the process. As a result, I'm a big Snark Knight, with traces of a Jerkass attitude to boot. I also show traces of Blood Lust, and nobody really has built up tolerance or liking of me. Just go ahead and try talking to me.
Signs that I am not being myself is when I actually shut up and listen to others. In case that happens, get a bottle of medicine, or I'm going to die.
TL;DR: I'm a total bastard.
I also secretly want to be a mod, preferably to go ahead and correct grammar and/or spelling, and to fix red links.
I also like to write Original Fiction and Fan Fiction, in which case the latter most may find weird, because Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls and I'm an exception.
I will post something about these when I please. Which probably means never.
- 0% Approval Rating: All of the people who know me do not like or even tolerate me. That's yet another lie.
- Affably Evil: I am usually polite and respectful to others. Until you get to know me better.
- Agnostic: I'm an agnostic atheist, but I will still not participate in any discussions about the existence of God, because arguing is almost always inevitable. I tend to keep myself out of the gunfight and Flame War. Not always, though. Sometimes arguments just walk right into the realm of hilarity, and I join in on the fun.
- Ambiguously Evil: Teeters on this and Anti-Hero.
- Animals Hate Him: Has been bitten by a dog, scratched by a mewling cat, and much more.
- Anti-Hero: What others think of me as.
- Anti-Humor: It happens. Maybe I'm just that bad at making up jokes.
- Anyone Can Die: Most of my written original fiction feed on this trope, and I'm in the middle of writing a fan fiction that also invokes this.
- Attention Whore: If you actually met me in real life, then yes.
- Badass Boast: Does this so often it's annoying.
- Basement-Dweller: This is actually a lie: I live alone in a comfortable house.
- Bastard In Sheep's Clothing: If my Troper page and how I act in the Forums aren't indications of this trope, I do not have a clue what is.
- Beneath the Mask: You'll see.
- Berserk Button: Never, ever say you hate A Song Of Ice And Fire. You will regret it. Please don't take this seriously. It's just a joke.
- Do not hurt a child in my presence. If it's fictional, it can be acceptable.
- Do not, and I repeat, do not insult someone for any reason. I do not tolerate fighting and arguing.
- Especially for trivial reasons like culture, personal opinions and choices. You will not like me when you get to be the target of my rant.
- At a lighter note, don't use the word 'bae' in my presence. It sounds really icky.
- Bring up that scene and I will snap. Seriously, I will.
- Do not ship me with my adopted brother.
- Big Ham
- Big "NO!": I like to do this, to the point that someone once compared me to Anakin Skywalker.
- Blatant Lies: Look at some of my posts in the forums, then tell me if I'm not at all lying.
- As a good note, it means I'm yet not pissed off at someone else and is tolerating him completely, or I am just joking with him.
- Blood Lust
- Bookworm: The main reason I'm here is because of my hobby of reading.
- Born Unlucky
- Brilliant, but Lazy: In spades.
- British Stuffiness: Played with in that I am outspoken at times and can be a bit manic, but I still retain a polite mask, especially in public.
- Brutal Honesty: When I am getting really pissed off from a person's attitude, expect me to walk right into this territory, swerving from Blatant Lies.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Most of the time.
- Chaotic Stupid: It gets me in trouble often.
- Chewing the Scenery: For example... GET OUT!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Occasionally delves into this. It may horrify you or make you laugh.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Especially when I'm angry.
- Creepy Blue Eyes: What really sets my appearance to others.
- Crosses the Line Twice
- Dark and Troubled Past: Also doubles as a Freudian Excuse.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Depression: I've been diagnosed with depression years ago. It's pretty much in the past now, but the pangs sometimes strike.
- Determinator: With disastrous results.
- Didn't Think This Through: Goes through this a lot.
- Dirty Coward: Unfortunately true.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: I hate being pitied, because it makes me feel worthless and not able to keep my own feelings to myself.
- Drama Queen: A rare male example. The consequences of being a Large Ham, I have to assert.
- Entitled Bastard
- Even Evil Has Standards: I will not take it well when someone hurts a child.
- I do not like people who insult someone else for their choices and opinions. It's not nice.
- Evil Laugh: Main reason I never became a YouTuber.
- Evil Plan: Likes to do this for no other reason than to be a total asshole.
- Evil Redhead/Fiery Redhead
- Eye-Obscuring Hat: Sometimes wears one.
- Facepalm: Does this a lot.
- Failed a Spot Check: Happens so often that I lost count on my list. Just look at how many edits I did to my page alone to repair them.
- False Friend: Invokes this trope a little too well.
- Fatal Flaw: My impulsiveness.
- Faux Affably Evil: When I'm undergoing a moment of Tranquil Fury and also imagining torturing the targeted person, I can be eerily polite. That's your cue to run away.
- Fearless Fool: Again, not a good combination with impulsiveness.
- Foreign Cuss Word: I can't even remember where to begin.
- For the Evulz: I mess with other's feelings because it's fun!
- Four-Philosophy Ensemble: If you know me in Real Life, you will see very clearly that I'm The Cynic.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic-phlegmatic combo, that is.
- Freak Out: There will be one instance in this website where I will undergo one.
- Freudian Excuse: So long I didn't even bother to type it down.
- Genre Savvy/Dangerously Genre Savvy/Wrong Genre Savvy
- Grammar Nazi: Another horrible attribute.
- Spelling Nazi: It also doesn't stick to just grammar.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Yes. Da. Ja. Hai...
- Hammerspace: No one has provided an explanation on how I once whipped out a laptop out of nowhere.
- Hates Being Touched
- Hates Small Talk: Downplayed. While I can usually deal with small talk, I only dwell on it when one does not try to pry on personal feelings too often. But then there are times that I do not want to talk.
- Head Desk
- Hidden Depths
- Hypocrite: Hmm, where to start...
- Ice King
- Idiot Ball: Sometimes grabs this, sometimes not.
- Ignored Epiphany
- It Amused Me: I like doing things that piss off others because it's just that funny.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold/Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Switches so often others have wondered if I have a Split Personality.
- Kick the Dog
- Kill 'Em All: Likes to write stories killing off all characters.
- Kindness Button: Has one. The challenge is where to find it.
- Light Is Not Good: I like to wear light clothing.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Nearly all my stories invokes this, maybe because they all keep dying. Also, if one will note the characters in the Avatar Arena, they will see that said characters are numerous. Another evidence is my Super Weight list, where there are over a hundred of them.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Magnificent Bastard/Manipulative Bastard: Depends on your viewpoint.
- Manchild: In a bad way, although I keep it hidden.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Averted. I'm an adult guy.
- Most Gamers Are Male: Played straight.
- Neat Freak
- Nice Guy: At the best of times.
- Nice Hat: I am prone to wearing hats.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Obsessed Are the Listmakers: True, since I have done lists so often I occasionally forget where I put them, but I have it all written down.
- Oh, Crap!: Whenever I lose a League Of Legends match in ranked queue.
- Only Sane Man: I believe myself to be one. It's not true.
- OOC Is Serious Business
- Pet the Dog
- Pride: When all the fame gets into my head.
- Psychopathic Manchild: See above.
- Redemption Failure: Believe me, many have tried.
- Rich Bastard
- Sarcasm Mode: Oh, yes, pissing me off is one good idea. Go ahead, please try!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: Is the epitome of this.
- Self-Proclaimed Liar
- Ship Sinking: With the official establishment of Montoya and I as brothers, the ship concerning us both has sunk.
- Smug Snake
- Spoiled Brat
- Stepford Smiler: Both type A and C. Back in previous years, it was an extreme case of type A.
- Straw Nihilist: Fortunately doesn't show too often, but I can crush someone's happy mood when my tendencies do show.
- Super OCD: And then the creators said, "Let's combine an impulsive attitude with compulsion to put everything in absolute order!". Not a good combination.
- Take Over the World
- The Cynic: I'm good at hiding this, but in Real Life, I will be one of the people you just don't like for being so corrective.
- The Gadfly: Why shouldn't I be one?
- The Paranoiac: Being a huge cynic, I can't help but be suspicious of everyone around me.
- The Perfectionist
- The Pessimist: Believe me, I was much, much worse a few years ago.
- The Power of Hate: Honestly, I'm a good example of how this works. Even towards myself.
- The Southpaw: I was born left-handed, at least.
- The Stoic: Sometimes.
- Third-Person Person
- Token Evil Teammate
- Took a Level in Kindness: I have been worse, admittedly. Still a bit of an ass, though.
- Troll: And I'm proud of it!
- Ungrateful Bastard: Someone helps me out, gives me something, or does something out of goodwill? I complain. Perhaps it's because I have a Don't You Dare Pity Me! mindset.
- Videogame Cruelty Potential: What happens with my own Sims playthrough stays with it.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Part of my overly-long Freudian Excuse.
- Why Did It Have To Be Rats?
- Who Wants to Live Forever?
- Would Not Hurt A Child: Real Life only.
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: In fan fiction, at least. For the rest... That's actually a big lie, since I teeter between planning everything and just writing whatever comes to mind in all my creations.
And here are some of the things regarding characters I have created. Oh, boy...
And, according to my counting and tallies, there are over a hundred of them. And that's Not Hyperbole. Count it yourself, if you will.
- "W-who are you?"
A nervous and easily scared man by nature, he appears to be normal... until one takes into account the unusual markings on his left arm. His origin is shrouded in mystery, his unwillingness to disclose all the details merely making things worse. He also happens to be very vulnerable to affectionate head gestures like petting.
- Adorkable: If he's not in a nervous mood, he can be somewhat awkward around other people, occasionally stuttering his words or trailing off every so often.
- Anti-Magic: His "energy" has the capability of negating anything supernatural. As his powers are connected to Nothingness, this explains just why he can do that. He once completely removed someone's abilities entirely by accident, but thankfully managed to return it. Interestingly enough, his past self, who has not yet encountered the energy, also has this trait, which raises questions about his origins.
- Bad Powers, Good People: Sure, his powers are mainly linked to destruction and erasing things (or people) from existence, but he rarely uses them intentionally on innocent people, and he's a sweet guy.
- Beware the Nice Ones: If one manages to truly piss him off, he will use his powers to utterly destroy them. And this is without Neavenit taking over, which signifies just how furious he is at the time. At the same time, if he uses his powers when he's experiencing negative emotions, it will affect him negatively up to the point where Neavenit utterly takes over, turning him into a full Omnicidal Maniac who seeks to return everything into nothingness.
- Blessed with Suck: Alright, he has the ability to control Nothingness. At the same time, he can't control it properly, he's being hunted down for his abilities, among other reasons, and, lastly, he has a nihilistic side that can occasionally take over him.
- Character Tic: He tends to shift about nervously or touch his left arm when he's around other people. He also often stutters or trails off when he speaks.
- Cessation of Existence: One of his strongest abilities. Given his nature and the "energy" inhabiting him, he also happens to be immune to this. Killing him is possible, meanwhile, but hard. Extremely hard.
- Cowardly Lion: As the story goes further, he eventually becomes this once he gets the hang of his powers. He's still jumpy and easily scared most of the time, but he will fight if he knows that he needs to do so.
- Cursed with Awesome: At the same time, with enough patience and training, Nolles' powers are basically limitless, allowing him to do almost anything he wants.
- Dark Is Not Evil: As opposed to what power set can do, he's an Adorkable and rather jumpy fellow who doesn't really want to hurt others.
- Humanoid Abomination: He acts and looks mostly human, but he does have traits that reveal his unusual nature, as well as abilities no normal human has. Not to mention his virtual immortality since he can't truly be killed. His past self seems to be even more of an example.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Whatever exactly is the source of his powers, it had wiped out almost all of his memories. And with how his past self seems... vague, this may even be intentional.
- Locked into Strangeness: His contact with the "energy" resulted in the markings across his left arm, and the markings around his left eye, and its strange colour compared to his right eye.
- Lord British Postulate: A notable variant, since Nolles could be regarded as, well... nothing. How do you kill nothing?
- Mismatched Eyes: His right eye is a shade of green, while the left eye has a vivid light blue hue as a result of him being inhabited by a mysterious "energy".
- Multicoloured Hair: He has grey hair with teal highlights. Given how his past self lacks this, it's possible that his hair colour is the result of the "energy" inhabiting him.
- Mysterious Past: He rarely mentions his past to anyone, only the recent events just before he acquired his abilities. His amnesia may be to blame for that. But not really. Even his past self, who retains all his memories, has no plans to disclose his past.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Oh, where do we start. His unstable powers can erupt and make someone crumble into nothing, he can destroy structures of all types with ease, and an overload that has the additional perk of exploding and erasing anyone and anything nearby from existence. Neavenit takes this to even higher levels, destroying an entire star system as a "demonstration" of his abilities to someone who had attempted to torture and kill Nolles.
- Personality Powers: Averted. Despite his powers, Nolles lacks a dark personality, instead being a rather big coward who can be very awkward around other people, as well as shy. He's also usually too nice to try hurting people.
- Power Incontinence: A main problem for him is that he still can't control his powers properly, which has the unfortunate result of it not working as intended, or even outright backfiring on him. Neavenit, meanwhile, lacks this weakness. And Nolles himself eventually learns how to (mostly) use his powers without risk of failure or backlash.
- Powers via Possession: His unusual abilities are a result of the "energy" inhabiting him. Without it, he would be unable to use them properly. But at the same time, removal of the "energy" will prove fatal to him.
- Power of the Void: His key ability, although he is unable to control it properly. His nihilistic side, however, shows full mastery of his powers, able to make enemies disintegrate or heal allies if he wills.
- Power Tattoo: The energy that has inhabited him manifests in the form of markings around his left eye and left arm in the form of light blue marks which glow whenever he is about to activate his abilities. As these markings can be easily noticed, he does his best to hide them.
- Resurrective Immortality: Both him and his past self have this particular trait, with death merely being temporary problems for them that they can easily walk out of. The exact reason why his past self has this trait is a mystery, and one he is not willing to reveal.
- Ret-Gone: One of his strongest abilities, which he can use on something minor, like an action, or something major, like an entire nation. He also happens to be immune to this himself.
- Took a Level in Kindness: In his good ending, he eventually realises that destroying all sentient creatures is not worth it, and that despite everyone's flaws, there is still a reason why they're around.
- Troubled Fetal Position: If he accidentally releases his powers, he can go to this state. Especially so if his powers wound up harming someone he doesn't want to see hurt.
- Shrinking Violet: He's notably shy around people he doesn't know. This can also extend to people he's close friends with, but at a lesser degree.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Neavenit can apply, being the personification of Nolles' nihilism/emptiness (or he could be the Void's personification). However, his intentions are generally unclear, as he tends to lean towards the neutral side, although he can be unnerving to most. He is also extremely protective of Nolles, not hesitating to kill those who harm him, and will take over him if his life is in danger. However, if Nolles ends up abusing his powers, he will take over completely with the mission to destroy everyone and everything.
- Supreme Chef: It tends to be overlooked given more important details to deal with, but Nolles is excellent at cooking all types of dishes, especially soups. His past self, who occasionally volunteers to work at an orphanage to help feed children, is a more obvious example of this.
- Symbiotic Possession: At best, this is what Neavenit is, being a protective side that will help out Nolles whenever he has troubles controlling his power, or if his life is in danger.
- Touched by Vorlons: He obtained his abilities when he touched an unusual rift he encountered one day. Thanks to the amnesia he gained as well, he can't really tell why he touched the rift. However, the existence of his past self can make one wonder if he originally lacked powers in the first place...
Al, the Escaped Experimental Subject Spoilery Content
- "Look, I don't give a fuck. I just don't fucking care about what the scientists want from me."
Beware: Spoilers abound.
- Artificial Human: He's very strongly hinted to not be merely an experimental subject, but is an artificial creation altogether. Until it turns out that he was actually kidnapped and altered, and had his memories wiped.
- Berserk Button: He has several. It's highly recommended to not try pressing them.
- Do not try to suggest that he should go back to the scientists.
- Don't call him weak. Just... don't.
- Blood Knight: He doesn't act like it, but actually finding an equal will bring out this trait. If he's particularly thrilled about someone, he wouldn't hesitate to spar or fight them to near-death.
- Book Dumb: Averted. He's particularly strong, and he's quite well-read, given that he was an Archmage and a Summoner.
- Combo Platter Powers: Let's list them... flight, super strength, a Healing Factor durability, speed, and extreme senses ...as well as magical prowess, psychic powers, an Adaptive Ability, and seer abilities (as a dhampyr).
- Fiery Redhead: Oh, so much. He has a violent temper, swears a lot, and is a bit of a thrillseeker. Moreover, he also carries a particular thirst for fighting.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Think his Flying Brick traits are pretty easy to go through? Too bad, he also has a massive array of magic at his disposal to kick your sorry ass.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While normally rude and abrasive to everyone around him, he has a hidden side to people he cares for, and will be more awkward around these people, as opposed to his brash self.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: He's Alderoth, and to prevent him from quickly developing bonds with people, the scientists working on him wiped out a number of his memories, but allowed him to retain his knowledge of the Arena.
- Locked into Strangeness: Before the experimentation, he had black hair, but retains his purple eyes as the Ninth Summoner, Alderoth.
- Meaningful Name: Al stands for Alderoth... as well as Alpha, hinting that he's not the only Hybrid around.
- Never Gets Drunk: Unfortunately for him, he's not affected by alcohol nor anaesthetics. However, he's not particularly sensitive to pain, either.
- Person of Mass Destruction: He seems to be built this way, given how he can easily destroy buildings and houses without even trying.
- Purple Eyes: He has them, oddly enough. They're a sign of Archmage lineage, as well as Alderoth's own eye colour, hinting at his origins.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: As part of his abrasive attitude, he's very prone to swearing and cursing just about everything and everyone he meets.
- Ultimate Life Form: He's a Hybrid, the result of combining traits from different beings of interest in the Arena to create an extraordinarily powerful individual. And he's simply the first of the Hybrids in existence.
- Unskilled, but Strong: He doesn't seem to be an expert when it comes to his powers, and he's mostly inexperienced, but he gets back by using sheer power to beat his enemies to utter submission. And as it turns out, he's actually pretty skilled and smart enough with utilising his powers for maximum efficiency once he's done with holding back.
The HybridsThe Hybrids are people extensively modified and their traits combined with other beings of interest from Dimensional Nexuses such as the Arena in an attempt to create all-powerful beings combining all desired traits with little to none of the weaknesses. Needless to say, they succeeded.
- I am severely conflicted about my national identity. Alright, I'll just admit that I'm British in blood and origin only.
- I was a (former) admin at a Wikia site, although I refuse to go deeper about what happened there.
- My sexual orientation is heterosexual. And no, you may not ask me out for a date. I'm aromantic.
- I'm not going to tell you about my full birthdate, but I'm an Aries.
- Everyone thinks I'm Irish for an odd reason. I'm British, not Irish.
- I write stories just for the heck of it.
- I know more than one language, but I am not fluent in them.
- I watch CinemaSins, Honest Trailers, and Vocaloid, among other things.
- I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I like dark chocolate.
- I'm not at all interested in romance as of now, so I may have friendzoned some people in Real Life.
- I was born left-handed, though a slight fracture made me learn how to use my right hand. I use both of them now.
- As stated far above, I'm agnostic. I respect either side, however, so please stop arguing about the existence of a God.
- Many, many people remark that I'm good at reading others as if they are a book. I don't know if that's true, or if they're just trying to flatter me with lies.
- My first name is Glenn. But don't mistake me for Glenn Rhee.
It's just a stupid catalog listing all of my existing characters' power levels. This may include some characters not in my Character page. Not yet finished, and likely never to be. Characters above Type 3 are usually downgraded in the Arena for fair play. This lists their levels in-universe, not in the Arena.
Type -1: Mimiko, The Hearth, Aerio, The Children, Katherine, Edward
Type 0: Daemon, Syri, Laura Bailey and the Fourteen, most Human Characters, Raina at her weakest
Type 1: Laura Scöhner, Adam Stephenson and the rest of the Foundation characters, Mirako Utsukuri, James Murdi, Oyuma Makuhuru, most of the Triad Blue cast, Princess Flora, Claire
Type 2: Sylestre, Mist, Kairos, Leon (pre-Heir of Darkness), Derek (pre-Corruption), Jake Miriose, the Glorious Forty, most Negotiation cast, Prince Lauren, Sylvynna
Type 3: The Summoners at their weakest, Mivira, Henry Daybreak and the rest of the Flight, most Mages, all Hourglass members, the Gemstones, Sheron at his weakest, Delcour, Prince Mathalion, Delilah, Alisson, Raina at her usual, Blaire, Thune, 7-AC, Valhalla Mordis at her weakest
Type 4: Lucfiron, The Black Dragon at its weakest, all Weapon Users, The Frozen One/Lanaia, Patriarch of Seasons, Hourglass members at full power, the Gifted, Spinel Ruby, Ether Wintersheath, Isabelle Laurde, all Warrior-types, the Faeries, Anti!Henry Daybreak, Alicia, Mike(?), all Elementals of Life, Euranhos, Ayumu, Lyria at full power, Enhanced!Laura Scöhner, all leaders of Faerie factions at full power, The Hand of Dark/Eldren at peak power, Leon (Heir of Darkness), Derek at peak power, Sarah at peak power, prOjEct ECHO, Adolph at peak power, Delta (Third), Zurasa (Fifth), Eldren (Seventh), Marigyo (Second), Alderoth/Karras (Velaryis, Crevien, Meridion) (Ninth), Malivara (Fourth), Pheronis (Eighth), Nirthen (Sixth), and Sheron (First) at full power, Vessel!Micah, Daeronis and Drokhina combined, The Scarlett of Equilibrium, Leah at her weakest, Aros, Louisa, Tyrion, Eris, The Destructives (Thana, Alezandria, Renoth, and Helios), Thillis twins (Verillion, Hailie), Mereen, Orenos, Sly and Melis, Legendra, Elissa, Aeris, Rina, Arrask, Ulequiss, Eisakel
Type 5: Azalea/Alder at xir weakest, The Holders, Possessed!Micah, the Nether Aspect, the Sapphire Weaver, Mike(?) Unsealed, Eldren Unleashed, Vciqerianti/Quiris, Cassandra and the other Transcended, Mara, Yvette Pendragon at full power, Blanc, Mimic and Vaude, Valhalla Mordis at her strongest, Blackender/Miroki, Kuruchii, Darien, Tyviria, and Morogoth, Jarnot, Radriane, Aria, Matilda, Arone at full power, Sypher, Kelorth
Type 6: Leah at full power, Azalea/Alder at peak, Xveranth at his peak, The Black Dragon, Mirana at full power, all Game Masters, the Giftgiver, Louisa at full power, Aerius at full power, Lineris, Velianis Hinterland, Nocturnis, Iden Flux
Type 7: The All-Seeing, Raina at peak power, all Reality Warpers, Alroth, the Ultimatum, Mysthell, Syvernis, Imi
Coming soon... watch out for it!
These are the tropers I can regard as acquaintances. No, they are not friends of mine.
- IchigoMontoya - Now officially my adopted brother.
- IchigoPockyChama - Adopted niece/nibling, actually.
- Inhopelessguy - Grand nephew.
Please do not click. This contains offensive subjects