A troper, creator of Aozoras Adventure.
Superjustinbros provides examples of:
- Berserk Button:
- Being called Justin Bieber.
- Getting blocked by anyone on any site, especially if it was for an absurd reason.
- Big Guy: I'm quite large in size.
- Breaking Out: Loves Breakout and Arkanoid, and developed a clone of his own dubbed Otaku-Ball.
- Chick Magnet: Non-sexual version. The good majority of my friends are female.
- Et Tu, Brute?: Has (sadly) been the victim to several of these over the years.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover, Mascot Fighter: Otaku Wars.
- Master of None: Does wiki editing, sprite ripping, contributes to a variety of different message boards, and does loads of retro gaming via emulators, but it is very rare to see him draw, which is his main goal outside of learning game development. It's also rare to see him do modern gaming aside from select titles. Has slowly been trying to pick up the pace in early 2017.
- My Greatest Failure: Without a doubt Super Justin, though some other rejected concepts came very close.
- Nice Guy: Tries to be one.
- Old Shame: Again, Super Justin, plus a lot of my earlier art, ideas and concepts.
- Poster-Gallery Bedroom: Has one.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Feels like this at times.
- The Perfectionist: If my ideas are meant to prove anything, it's mostly this.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Dislikes pretty much any animal species; dogs especially.