Hello, TV Tropes! Storygirl000 here, with her newly-updated personal page!
With that, I'll let you look through these folders. Have fun! (teleports away)
- Garfield And The Equestria Girls Series
- Infinity Legion Heroes Unite
- Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy
- EQG Crossover
- Halloween Unspectacular
- Hero School
- Five Years Later
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Timenote
- Anna and the Apocalypse
- Stories from Steven's Future
- SVTFOE Metaverse
- Spies in Disguise
- Gotham Academy
- Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
- Tiny Titans
- Scott Pilgrim
- The Despicable Me series
- Teen Titans Go! To the Moviesnote
- Rise of the Guardians
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
- The LEGO Movie
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Ben 10note
- Steven Universe
- Miraculous Ladybug
- Danny Phantom
- Phineas and Ferb
- Milo Murphy's Law
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- Ducktales 2017
- The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants
- LEGO Elves: Secrets of Elvendale
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Gravity Falls
- Total Drama
- Kim Possible
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Mostly where my writing is concerned.
- Badass Online: In real life, I'm a socially awkward kid with a fear of falling who probably couldn't do anything daring if her life depended on it. Online, I'm a Large Ham and a bit of a daredevil.
- Batter Up!: My primary (online) weapon is a baseball bat.
- The Beastmaster: As part of my semi-addiction to Pokémon, my online persona is a trainer. Usually I'm seen with a Mimikyu named Ragdoll, a Lucario named Ruka, and/or a Gardevoir named Joy.
- Berserk Button: If a character is an abusive parent (especially if they're a supervillain), I will automatically hate them.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: A personal weakness of mineI love seeing heroes get brainwashed into joining "the Dark Side".
- Catch-Phrase: "Jesus Christ" and variants thereof.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: I straddle the territory.
- Crack Ship: The first ever pairing I shippedSamus Aran x Dark Pitis one. The only basis I had for this pairing was that the two were my mains in Super Smash Bros for the 3DS.
- Cuteness Proximity: If it's cute, I will fawn. No exceptions.
- Dead Fic: I have a few, thanks to my attention span when it comes to writing fics.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: To the point that Im banned from buying any more. They never said anything about getting ones as Christmas or birthday presents, though...
- Grammar Nazi: Mild, but a turn-off for me is if a piece of fanfiction has numerous grammatical and/or spelling errors. Sometimes I can get past this; sometimes I can't.
- Guy-on-Guy Is Hot: Um, hell yes it is.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Generally, if I have my earbuds in, that means I dont feel like socializing.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: When it comes to Miraculous Mousenote , the only thing about it that I'm proud of today is the fact that it had a mouse/rat miraculous long before the real one was introduced in the show.
- Large Ham: I tend to slip into this when I'm online.
- Manchild: I still sleep with a pile of stuffed animals every night.
- Meganekko: I love my glasses very much.
- Ms. Imagination
- Old Shame: Generally, most of the stuff I wrote before early 2017. Specifically, Krampus: SSB Edition, Camp Chaos and every non-crossover Miraculous Ladybug fanfic.
- Even before that: in middle school, I got it in my head to take as much paper as I could and write a Monster/Ever After High ripoff Marvel/DC next gen crossover novel/comic hybrid (I mean comic inserts every several pages). The leads were Mary Sues, some of the pairings didn't make sense (Joker and...Poison Ivy?), and my main character references were these old roleplaying books of my dad's. I ended up chucking it in the trash at some point, and I'm disappointed that I didn't save it for further mocking.
- Only Sane Man: To my school friends, which should give you an idea of what they're like.
- Pass The Cider: My general reaction to flame wars.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: It really says something when I've had more crushes on fictional characters than real people.In a nutshell
- Proud to Be a Geek
- The Quiet One: Even around people I know and trust, I dont talk much.
- The Slacker
- Trademark Favorite Food: Goldfish crackers and (non-alcoholic) cider.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: "Ruin"? More like "make it better"! There's a number of things I would have never discovered had it not been for this website.
- Shrinking Violet: I tend to be this in real life.
- Spoiler Hound: I've been trying to break out of this habit, but it still pops up on occasion.
- Weapon of Choice: Chances are, if I get in a "physical" fight online, Ill be wielding a baseball bat. Despite the fact that I rarely touch them in real life. Oh well.