Hello, TV Tropes! Storygirl000 here, with her newly-updated personal page!
With that, I'll let you look through these folders. Have fun! (teleports away)
- Infinity Legion Heroes Unite
- Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy
- EQG Crossover
- Halloween Unspectacular
- Hero School
- Five Years Later
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Timenote
- Anna and the Apocalypse
- Stories from Steven's Future
- SVTFOE Metaverse
- Spies in Disguise
- Persona Memeverse
- Santa Claus The Anime
- 50 Ways to Die in Minecraft
- Gotham Academy
- Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
- Tiny Titans
- Scott Pilgrim
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Big Nate
- Phoebe and Her Unicorn
- Pearls Before Swine
- Breaking Cat News
- The Despicable Me series
- Teen Titans Go! To the Moviesnote
- Rise of the Guardians
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
- The LEGO Movie
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Spies in Disguise
- The Willoughbys
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Sky High
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Anna and the Apocalypse
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and its sequel.
- SHAZAM! (2019)
- Birds of Prey (2020)
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
- Armageddon Summer
- How to Survive a Horror Movie
- Velveteen vs.
- Just Dance
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Monster Prom
- Super Smash Bros.
- Persona 5
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Twisted Wonderland
- No Straight Roads
- Ben 10note
- Steven Universe
- Miraculous Ladybug
- Danny Phantom
- Phineas and Ferb
- Milo Murphy's Law
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- Ducktales 2017
- The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants
- LEGO Elves: Secrets of Elvendale
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Gravity Falls
- Total Drama
- Kim Possible
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
- Carmen Sandiegonote
- Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters
- Darkwing Duck
- Sym-Bionic Titan
- Megas XLR
- Ambiguous Disorder: Finally subverted as of recently; while I'd had a nagging feeling about it for awhile (I'm antisocial, sensitive to certain textures, tastes, and smells, and have a few specific routines I go through every day), I finally got diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum (Asperger's specifically, if that term were still being used).
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Downplayed; sometimes I see my younger sister as annoying. Of course, she also sometimes sees me as an annoying older sibling, so it's a two-way street.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Mostly where my writing is concerned.
- Badass Online: In real life, I'm a socially awkward kid with a fear of falling who probably couldn't do anything daring if her life depended on it. Online, I'm a Large Ham Genki Girl.
- Batter Up!: My primary (online) weapon is a baseball bat.
- The Beastmaster: As part of my semi-addiction to Pokémon, my online persona is a trainer. Usually I'm seen with a Mimikyu named Ragdoll, since Mimikyu's my favorite Pokemon of the bunch.
- Berserk Button:
- If a character is an abusive parent (especially if they're a supervillain), there's a high chance I will hate them on sight. There have been exceptions, however.
- I also have several when it comes to reading fanfiction, including (but not limited to) Ron the Death Eater (and its equivalent), Designated Hero (and its equivalent), Mary Sue, Rouge Angles of Satin, lack of paragraph breaks, and Viewers Are Morons.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: A personal weakness of mine — I love seeing heroes get brainwashed into joining "the Dark Side".
- Cloud Cuckoolander: I straddle the territory.
- Crack Ship:
- The first ever pairing I shipped — Samus Aran x Dark Pit — is one. The only basis I had for this pairing was that the two were my mains in Super Smash Bros for the 3DS.
- More recently, I have Sam Winchester x Lapis Lazuli (aka Sampis and Brokenbirdshipping), which started with a "Character X gets Character Y pregnant" meme and continued because the two could probably play a good round of Misery Poker.
- Cuteness Proximity: If it's cute, I will fawn. No exceptions.
- Dead Fic: I have a few, thanks to my attention span when it comes to writing fics.
- Genre Savvy: I know enough about the Bratty Teenage Daughter trope to know when I'm acting like one.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: I have a lot of stuffed animals in my room. I can usually restrain myself from buying more, though.
- Grammar Nazi: Mild, but a turn-off for me is if a piece of fanfiction has numerous grammatical and/or spelling errors. Sometimes I can get past this; sometimes I can't.
- Guy-on-Guy Is Hot: Um, hell yes it is.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Funny story; upon watching the official music video for "Hollywood Ending" from Anna and the Apocalypse, I posted a comment saying that I was worried about the survival chances of the happy young couple featured in it. Then I saw the movie a few months later, and learned the hard way that I was right to be worried.
- Has a Type: My fictional crushes seem to largely fall into the Tall, Dark, and Handsome/Snarky category, though I also have a soft spot for dorks.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Generally, if I'm wearing earbuds or headphones, that means I don't feel like socializing.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: When it comes to Miraculous Mousenote , the only thing about it that I'm proud of today is the fact that it had a mouse/rat miraculous long before the real one was introduced in the show.
- Large Ham: I tend to slip into this when I'm online.
- Manchild: Among other things, I still sleep with a pile of stuffed animals every night.
- Meganekko: I love my glasses very much.
- Ms. Imagination
- Old Shame:
- Generally, most of the stuff I wrote before early 2017. Specifically, Krampus: SSB Edition, Camp Chaos and every non-crossover Miraculous Ladybug fanfic.
- Even before that: in middle school, I got it in my head to take as much paper as I could and write a Monster/Ever After High ripoff Marvel/DC next gen crossover novel/comic hybrid (I mean comic inserts every several pages). The leads were Mary Sues, some of the pairings didn't make sense (Joker and...Poison Ivy?), and my main character references were these old roleplaying books of my dad's. I ended up chucking it in the trash at some point, and I'm disappointed that I didn't save it for further mocking.
- Only Sane Man: I occasionally see myself as this for certain fandoms.
- Parents as People: My parents in a nutshell. They wholeheartedly love me and want nothing but the best for me, but I'm not sure they did the best job actually raising me.
- Pass The Cider: My general reaction to flame wars.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: It really says something when I've had more crushes on fictional characters than real people.In a nutshell
- Proud to Be a Geek
- The Quiet One: Even around people I know and trust, I dont talk much.
- The Slacker: Sadly.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Goldfish crackers and (non-alcoholic) cider.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Zig-zagged. On the one hand, I discovered (and rediscovered) a number of shows I now love thanks to this website; on the other, I'm also easily distracted by browsing it, to the point of putting off things I should be doing.
- Shrinking Violet: I tend to be this in real life.
- Spoiler Hound: I've been trying to break out of this habit, but it still pops up on occasion.
- Weapon of Choice: Chances are, if I get in a "physical" fight online, Ill be wielding a baseball bat. Despite the fact that I rarely touch them in real life. Oh well.