Stark Maximum fell in love with TV Tropes the second he saw it but was content to sit anonymously and read the work of others. However, when he found some of his favorite series had examples of tropes not on their pages, he felt the urge to clarify or give a few examples himself. It was only after realizing he had done this about five times did he decide to actually make a name for himself.
Actually you know what, the whole "talks in the third-person when describing himself" thing is played out. Hey, how's it going. There's not really much I can think of to say here other than I'm a writer, and I love writing, although I've been on a huge block lately. I love writing both fanfiction and original work, although it's easier for me to get ideas for fanfic stuff. Unfortunately, I have very little to actually show my talents, but I'm hoping to fix that.
Sorry if this page is very bare-bones right now but I guess I'm just trying to get comfortable with this whole thing.
Things I am a fan of and thus will probably enjoy discussing/writing about:
- Final Fantasy (as a whole, but FFV and FFIX are my personal favorites, and I have a special place in my heart for the original.)
- Street Fighter
- Super Mario Bros
- Ace Attorney
- Azumanga Daioh
- Lucky Star
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Although I honestly haven't finished the series yet, it seems right up my alley)
- The Mr Men Show
- Homestar Runner
- Warhammer 40 K
Tropes that apply to me personally:
- Author Appeal: If I like it, it'll show up in my writing somewhere.
- Big Eater: And I eat fast, too.
- Bi the Way: It wasn't even a life-altering realization, it was just "Oh, I just had a sexual fantasy about another guy, I guess I'm bi" and I grew very comfortable with it.
- Blind Without 'Em: I'd have to hold something up really close to my face to make it out without glasses on.
- Bookworm: There's nothing better than a quiet bookstore or library to relax at.
- Fetish Fuel: Feet and tickling. I have many kinks but those are my main fetishes and anything that actually turns me on will relate to them.
- Mood-Swinger: Something I've been trying to fix...
- Neutral Good: I used to think I was Chaotic Good, but then I realized I'm more concerned with peace and cooperation than rebelling against authority.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: I'm the Red Oni with one of my best friends, to the point where we believe the fact that my favorite color is red and his is blue means something more than we might think.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: Something like "Ding dong" is more common for me to say than "Hi".
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: So ridiculously idealistic that I prefer to call cynicism "realism" because it sounds nicer!
- Stoic Spectacles: Although less "stoic" and more "shy and quiet"
- Weapon of Choice: I think spears and axes are cool. I don't use or own them or anything, I just think they're really cool.
Personal favorite tropes to come soon.
Tropes other Tropers might think apply to me:
- (This space left blank for you guys)
Here's what other people have to say about Stark Maximum (open to all vandals):
- Stark, let's get together and form the ultimate Force Everyone to Wear Robes Committee. ~Rena the Archmage
- Oy, Stark. It's been... what... Eighteen months? You still on? STARKAAAAAAY! -RenaTheArchmage (5/18/11)
- STORKY YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER just like all the other best people ever AND I LOVE YOU HEY GUYS SPARKY HERE IS A PRETTY COOL GUY AND YOU SHOULD ALL LOVE HIM okay I'm done. =3 ~Fawriel
- Hello, it's me. You like Video Games too, huh? ~Kinkajou
- You're one smart badass dude. Lets debate sometime. ~AHR
- STOP BEING AWESOME IT'S WIERD ~Electivirus
- I'm a fan of your "wah bah bah" avatar. And your activities in the MTG threads. *thumbs up* —Blackmoon