Smythe Ordo is a warrior whose contributions to the TV Tropes are quickly growing!
OK to be serious, I'm a high school student who is a fan of Star Wars, anime (mainly of the Super Robot genre, and Tokusatsu. I started editing in 2008 anonymously, but later registered. I play guitar in addition, owning a Strat I call "The Timbercaster"
Some articles I have significantly contributed to include:
- Ambassador Magma (creator of article)
- Kamen Rider X (creator of article)
- Kamen Rider Stronger (creator of article and the below 6.)
- Kamen Rider Amazon
- Kamen Rider Skyrider
- Kamen Rider Super-1
- Jikuu Senshi Spielban
- Choujinki Metalder
- Kyojuu Tokusou Juspion
- Choujin Barom 1 (Creator of article)
- Oregon Trail (adding info on second game)
- MoonlightMask (Article creator)
- Knights Of The Old Republic
- Warrior Of Love Rainbowman (creator of article)
Things I fancy:
- Hard Rock and Arena Rock
- Visual Kei
- Doctor Who (esp. the classic seasons)
- RTS games in general
- Tokusatsu and anime
Tropes applying to me IRL:
- Ambiguously Brown: No one knows my ethnicity until I tell them usually.
- Badass Bookworm: Don't be fooled by my well-read nature, I do martial arts.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Usually a bundle of joy, but make an enemy of him and he will not be afraid to tell you exactly why he doesn't like you.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Crazy Awesome: Probably the most spontaneous person he knows.
- The Dandy: Comes across as this, due to his rather cultured, sensitive nature, as well as his obsession with smelling good.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Erudite Stoner
- Fun T-Shirt: Sometimes decked out in these particularly band shirts or Star Trek and Doctor Who shirts.
- Gratituous Foreign Language: Expresses contempt with situations in Japanese and Russian.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Trademark dress item is his pair of leather jackets, unless its too hot out...
- Hipster: Probably is one, but doesn't know it.
- Hot Teacher: Is a reading tutor, and quite an attractive one according to many women.
- Keet: Turns into this when really excited about something.
- Large Ham: Prone to this.
- Likes Older Women: Has been getting a bit of this as of late.
- Older Than They Look: Is 22, looks 15.
- Wicked Cultured: I am a connoisseur of foreign cinema, usually sit seiza, like to study other cultures and languages, and love classical music.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Usually very well spoken, but if you annoy or anger him he will usually aim some kind of complex, yet profane insult at you.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: As somewhat a natural result of his AS.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: At least around his friends.
- Tsundere: Somewhat of a male version.
- Water Works: Sometimes can be if you hurt his feelings enough.