Once upon a time, in the vast and magical land of Canada, a troper was born. There is still an adequate supply.
Silvershadowfire is a reader, writer and geek who spends far too much time watching documentaries. She thinks research is fun and enjoys long and complex arguments over religion, politics, and other contentious issues. She also plays tabletop RPG's and video games.
- Action Girl: Complete with training in martial arts.
- Affectionate Nickname: Her friends call her the "Warehouse of Random Knowledge".
- Boring, but Practical: Much much more interested in practical than fancy or flashy solutions to problems.
- MacGyvering: A fan of the show and practitioner of the art.
- Canada, Eh?: Sometimes played straight, sometimes averted. Doesn't like hockey or Maple syrup, but loves poutine.
- Encyclopaedic Knowledge: Usually knows enough about most subjects to know the right questions to ask to find out more.
- Fortune Teller: Tells fortunes via tarot cards.
- Game Master: Primarily of Call of Cthulhu but also runs many other games.
- Geek: Of the anime, fantasy, and gamer stripes.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Isn't ashamed to talk about and promote her interests to those who ask, and makes no effort to hide her geek status.
- I Know Mortal Kombat: Unusual example: learned what real life potato plants looked like by growing them in Skyrim.
- Knight In Sour Armor: Not always happy about it, but always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Team Mom: In a group situation, this troper is the one making sure everyone is okay.
- Those Two Guys: Works well and often with Lythande.
- Understatement: Uses this on occasion.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Enjoys shipping m/m in her writing.
- Het Is Ew: Averted. The focus in her writing is on the relationship, not the plumbing.