Who am I? I am also a Reddit user known as Sobelle109. Other than that, I'm mostly a passionate gamer.
Work Pages I created:
- Dark Souls: Daughters of Ash
- Dark Souls III Cinders
- Frank's Night Out
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rich and Famous
- Cold Truth
- Entry Point (Roblox)
- Jailbreak (Roblox)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: 75 Years Later
- A Normal Camping Story
- Fire Emblem: Code of the Black Knights
Tropes relating to me:
- Berserk Button: Several, which serve as a Single-Issue Wonk to me:
- Don't try mentioning Kadokawa, Konami or Square Enix to me. Do that and I'll likely go ballistic.
- Shoehorning. Trust me, I hate it when this sometimes happens.
- Improper spoiler markage. Seriously, I keep seeing this throughout the wiki.
- Reclusive Artists. I get it, you prefer a lonely life, but please allow yourself to speak so that I cannot get frustrated by your lack of communication.
- Brain Bleach: Had to take multiple of these after going through Ideology In Friction just to fix a Complete Monster entry.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I may be a bit lazy, but I'm capable of doing the job if necessary.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: I'm usually a Bowser main in Super Smash Bros..
- I tend pursue various builds in Dark Souls, but my favorite build is usually involved in Hexes/Dark Sorceries.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Just look at one of my profile pictures. It's a Bait-and-Switch with the puppies replacing the Worms.
- OOC Is Serious Business: I normally tend to be a Troll around people, but upon the moment I see signs of depression, I immediately grow concerned for them.
- Also, that thing with the JP artists... Yeah, I had to a vent out my thoughts for a while.
- Pet-Peeve Trope: Dear Negative Reader became this to me, largely because unless if the complaints were proven to be Hate Dumb, lashing out against your critics is not a good sign of creator etiquette.
- Squee: Had this when Joker was announced for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Troll: Sometimes, I just like to mess around with people.