- There's something insignificant written here, but because it's insignificant, you didn't read it.— Words written on a hard-to-ignore signpost in Mother 3
Woah, I can tropefy myself!
Honestly, I'd prefer a manila envelope.
- Archive Panic: Immediately happens when I find a new, interesting series — with a massive amount of chapters or episodes. Or trope folders.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: Eh...subverted. I only picked the noun because it rhymed with "shiny". But I am constantly amused by manzai routines in manga and whatnot.
- Berserk Button: It's a secret to everyone. Watching people do poorly on rhythm games is one of them. Kind of.
- Crazy-Prepared: Has over 60 different save files for the PC version of Cave Story and Undertale, each with different combinations of weapons, items, locations, health, and monster kills. Consequences? *toggles file 963 off* What consequences?
- Crazy Enough to Work: Once taught myself an entire semester's worth of material in less than a week. Involved Organic Chemistry I For Dummies, an ACS practice booklet, epic driving montages, and punting the actual school recommended textbook out the window in effigy, since it was a rental. That was such a waste of money.
- Ignore the Fanservice: Frequently.
- Non-Indicative Name: Aren't most usernames?
- Not a Morning Person: Not getting up early if I don't have to. But then, everything changed when the 8:00 am classes attacked.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I admit it...it's my most Fatal Flaw.
- Gravity Falls Will Ruin Your Life: This blasted show is how I discovered TV Tropes in the first place.note