Troper Page / Troper Wall
I have absolutely no idea how to add pictures to a page, unfortunately; otherwise you might have been looking at a (horrible) picture of myself and my cat Simba, taken in early 2014.
But anyway! The name's Shane. I'm a twenty-year old male South African who is administrator of two forums.
You can usually find me posting in Forum Games, and rarely in Yack Fest or other areas of the forums here assuming I can access the website.
I am a fan of video game music, mostly, but I also have a lot of other music that I enjoy listening.
Currently trying to figure out how I can add context to some of the tropes that apply to myself.
There'd be a quote at the top of the page, but at the moment, there's no known quotes that could go here, plus there'd be too many, if I had to pick from all of the things I've once said.
VRESUN DISPLAY NAME: Shane
DATE OF BIRTH: 25 February 1996
AGE: 20 years old
STATUS: not really sure anymore
HOME TOWN: Gansbaai, Overstrand Region, Western Cape Province, South Africa
MOOD: "To hell with depression! It can go jump down a volcano for all I care!"
- Dragon Riders: Continuity Yami (Writer's Block)
Tropes that apply to meHere's a list of tropes that apply to me. Tropes that I'm not sure of, are in italics. Ascended tropes (applied to me by others) are in bold.
If you wish to add a trope, do so in the "Tropes that other members believe apply to me" folder on my Troper Wall but be sure to check that the trope isn't in this folder yet. Anything is possible, after all.
- Achievements in Ignorance: Apparently? Somehow I'm too lazy to take shortcuts
- Afraid of Needles: Just one of many fears.
- An Ice Person: I like ice a lot. I have pyrophobia, which is why I don't like fire and heat, though.
- Apologises a Lot: If I accidentally hurt someone I say "sorry" a lot. Prior to 2012, however, I didn't apologize so much.
- Asexuality: While I am asexual, I used to be heteroromantic. As of 27 May 2016, however, I'm completely aromantic as well.
- Ask a Stupid Question...: Since I know very little about anime and so on, many of my questions may seem like this.
- Asperger Syndrome: Apparently. I don't know.
- Bad Dreams: I've had a lot of them when I was twelve and younger. I still have them, but not as many.
- Berserk Button: I have a lot.
- Insulting me.
- Stealing my identity, pretending to be me.
- On that note, stealing the identity of others and pretending to be them.
- Hurting my friends.
- Hurting the people I love. Especially harming my cat (resulting in me being in a Tranquil Fury).
- Throwing cats with rocks or anything else.
- Saying that everything in life is an illusion.
- Forcing me to do something that I don't want to do.
- Gangnam Style.
- Noisy ads.
- Most sports. Including world cups.
- Power outages that are just sudden. Without warning. Especially when they occur just when I am about to save a game.
- Messing with people just to get a reaction.
- People who cheat in card games, board games or chess. ASCII-chess is somewhat an aversion, since it's easy to make a mistake.
- Taking away people's freedom.
- Blue screens of death.
- South African television channels just randomly skipping a few seasons of things I watch, like one of them skipped three seasons of Pokémon for no reason at all, going from the Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles season to Black and White: Adventures in Unova and Beyond. Later, in 2016, they aired the XY series, up to episode 49, then they skipped to XY094. It's a minor berserk button, though.
- However, outright replacing things I watch with things I hate (especially reruns) is enough to make me really, really angry (resulting me being in a Tranquil Fury).
- One of the things that really makes me angry is betraying my trust (resulting me being in a Tranquil Fury).
- Another such thing would be making death threats, no matter how empty (resulting me being in a Tranquil Fury combined with Unstoppable Rage).
- Causing chaos on any of the forums I'm an administrator of, resulting in a Tranquil Fury.
- Brown Eyes: In real life, my eye color is brown.
- Brutal Honesty: At times, I'm rather honest.
- Captain Obvious: Sometimes I say things that are as obviously obvious as the most obvious thing that is obvious.
- Catchphrase: I have a few. I occasionally combine them, be it deliberately or by accident.
- "That's gain!" when I defeat someone in a duel.
- "Sword of March" or "Swaard van Maart", or "guten rotschwert" when I'm surprised.
- "Son of a (Mangekyo) Sharingan", when I'm surprised.
- "Seventy-five raised to the power of six is " when I decide to show off that I do weird things out of boredom.note
- "Isliota des Vornii " which I say at random. note
- As of 21 December 2014, "what the emerald" as an exclamation of surprise; the first time was when an episode of NCIS had Afrikaans words in it. Tony Dinozzo (?) actually pronounced the word "Afrikaans" correctly.
- Challenge Gamer: I like challenges, sometimes.
- Complexity Addiction: likely. I mean, why else would I have a fictional work with one-hundred and twenty Elemental Powers?
- Conlang: the creator of the two Draconian languages, technically; the third is just English written backwards.
- Past Draconian - basically, English written backwards.
- Present Draconian - translations are direct and grammar remains the same. However, the only sentences I can translate without forgetting are "I don't think so", "yes", "no", "maybe" and "oh really" note . Some words (like water and wisdom) are translated in Present Draconian as names ("Erin" for "water", "Richard" for "wisdom", etc.), and the 's all get their own translations. Some words, when translated, remain the same (such as Pisces and Gemini) though their plurals might differ.
- Future Draconian - basically, Present Draconian written backwards
- Cool Loser: I don't mind losing every now and then. After all, you can't always win, right? Doesn't apply to video games, though that's one of the reasons why I never play multiplayer games in the first place (another reason being slow Internet at times).
- Crazy Awesome: Apparently, some of the random things I thought up of could be this or insanity personified by randomness.
- Crazy-Prepared: Apparently. Not sure how, though.
- Critical Research Failure: I have a habit of not doing the needed research. Which often means that it often contradicts fictional worlds' information, even information I myself made for that world.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Definitely averted. My past isn't horrible, unless you count the whole "Eternal Darkness" incident that started in late November 2011 and ended on September 2, 2013.
- Determinator: And how. I won't give up very easily
unless one of my fears are involved, or I'm too lazy (which I mostly am).
- I'm determined to keep the four forums I administrate somewhat active, to the point of making several posts in a row. Sadly, one of them has been deleted by the hosts, and I can't access another one, so it's down to two, more or less.
- It's to the point that I consider myself "part human, part randomness, part determination".
- Disproportionate Retribution: I've been a victim of one. The day I left school for good (March 2011), about five students caused chaos in a class. The teacher gave the entire classroom a detention.
- I also got a detention for staying at home on a school sports day in 2009. There was no school work to do, and I don't go to school on such days, but since then, I went to school every schoolday, even after the final exams of the year.
- I will rarely bring about disproportionate retribution onto my own forums, but as of 7 May 2015, posting in most areas of the Vresun forums will result in 10% warning points being added. This has ended, thankfully.
- Doesn't Like Guns: Mostly I hate guns, but some of them look cool.
- Driven to Suicide: in February 2016, and attempted it on 25 February (my 20th birthday). It failed, thankfully.
- Duels Decide Everything: At one point in my life, I was in a stage where I challenged people to duels to decide stuff. These days, though, I don't.
- I've posted my decks at my forums, but as of 8 June 2015, the forums were deleted, meaning it's gone. While sometime after it was returned, as of 19 August 2016, everything was deleted again (by a staff member), so it's gone yet again.
- Just about all of my cards are fake, so even if I still was in the mindset of "duels decide everything", I wouldn't be able to duel fairly. Summoning Hamon the Lord of Striking Thunder (or whatever its name is) as a level 8 monster with the effect of being able to attack directly if there's no card on the same columns (i.e. opponent's Spell/Trap Zone and Monster Zone, and own Spell/Trap Zone) wouldn't be fair at all.
- Elective Mute: I'm a silent person most of the time, since I'm shy. However, I tend to be rather verbose online.
- Exact Words: Sometimes I'll take things literally.
- Foreign-Language Tirade: I speak Afrikaans. As such, I may make random rants in Afrikaans. (It's sad that there's no "Gratuitous Afrikaans" trope yet, but not many TV shows and such actually uses the language, to my knowledge.)
- Forgetful Shane: I'm a forgetful person.
- How forgetful, exactly? Let's just say that I forgot that I was a troper several times. I even forgot I was an admin at another forum.
- Friendless Background: Averted, I do have a few friends. I lost contact with them, however.
- Goal in Life: my goal in life is to complete project Vresun: Ciraian Ruins, with the help of friends. I've planned said project since January 2014, though as of 28 May 2016, it's still in the planning phase. Said project is ridiculously large, which might be one of the reasons. Other than that, I'm Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life.
- Honesty Is the Best Policy: And how. The truth will always come out eventually, after all.
- Honour Before Reason: Zigzagged. In most video games, I cheat, but there are a few exceptions (excluding games that cannot be cheated in).
- Played straight in board games, card games and chess, though.
- Ignore the Fanservice / Not Distracted by the Sexy: In fact, I'm annoyed by Naruto's Sexy Jutsu and fanservice in general.
- Improbable Weapon User: Sometimes I use a pencil case to hit insects with. It doesn't work, of course.
- As of November 2014, I've taken a habit of trying to hit them with shoelaces instead, as though said shoelaces were a whip.
- Insistent Terminology: I preferred to be called a teenager, at least until I turned 20. I keep forgetting that I'm 20 now, though
- Literal-Minded: I tend to take things literally at times; whether it's deliberate or otherwise is hard to tell, even for me.
- Messy Hair: My hair is always messy. Somehow, I've been compared to a Super Saiyan, without my hair even being spiky.
- Mind Screw: I might cause this, or I might not cause it. Maybe. Probably. Possibly. If I do, you have my sincere apologies.
- Non-Indicative Name: sort of averted, if possible? While "Shane" is my IRL nickname and "Neumann" my IRL last name, the "Bane" part relates not to the Batman character Bane. I chose it mainly because it rhymes, and because, in the past (2010 and 2011) I used to break stationary (mostly pens) out of anger or depression.
- Non Sequitur: occasionally.
- Not So Weak: I can break three pens at once if I'm truly angry, but other than that, I'm not really strong or anything. Probably adrenaline or something?
- Apparently when I am depressed, people say I seem to be faster or stronger than normal. Not sure how true this is.
- Oblivious to Love: deliberate example, mainly because I'm afraid of getting in trouble and because I'm asexual. However, since March 2015, I've ceased being oblivious to it. And as of 27 May 2016, I'm back to being oblivious to love.
- OOC Is Serious Business:
- Um sort-of played with? If I stop being random and my usual self, people tend to think I'm depressed, even though I've said three times that I'm not.
- Played straight when I decide to go for chaos instead of order.
- Precision F-Strike: if I start swearing then I'm really angry, even past Tranquil Fury.
- Or very, very surprised, or very very depressed.
- Self-Deprecation: very, very rarely do I self-deprecate myself.
- Shrinking Violet: A male example. I prefer to be on my own, mostly.
- Spoiler Hound: I try my best not to spoil anything though. It usually ends up in failure.
- Actually averted in the case of Dragon Riders: Continuity Epsilon: Variant X, however; I tend not to spoil anything about the story outside of the planning board at my forums. However, other forum members spoil stuff (such as how most of the Dragon Riders get their manicles).
- And played straight at times; if someone asks I just answer while spoiling stuff (usually).
- Stepford Smiler: a male example, I suppose. I smile most of the time as of recently (January 2015, I think), but in reality I suffer from chronic depression.
- The Insomniac: Sometimes. I actually went without sleep for four days in a row. Without drinking coffee, since I don't drink it in the first place. It's probably from staying hungry for that long due to financial problems, though; I find it hard to sleep if I'm hungry.
- The Quiet One: I am pretty quiet in real life, rarely talking unless it's with my cat Simba. If I'm not at home, I'm even more quiet.
- The Teetotaler: I never drink anything when I'm away from home, not even water. I'm allergic to alcohol, as well.
- Too Dumb to Live: Very, very rarely, though there are times that it happens.
- 21 November 2013: There was a bee in the house. I hid on my bed (which was about four/five feet from the ground) under a blanket. Somehow the bee got underneath as well a half-hour later, and I noticed it, so I quickly leapt off, getting stung in the process. I also learned that I wasn't allergic to bee stings. All I knew was that my left hand hurt like hell at the time.
- 12 May 2015: Wearing red at a place with bulls. Luckily, nothing happened.
- Troper: Obviously. However, this is starting 2 September 2013, since technically my impostor was a Troper since November 2012.
- Tranquil Fury: Almost never, but every now and then. See Berserk Button for what triggers those.
- Unable to Cry: Since 2005, I have never cried, not even when someone close to me died. However, I do cry sometimes, due to allergies / hay fever.
- Verbal Tic: Um. I have a tendency to start sentences with "um".
- Why Did It Have To Be: I seem to be a paranoid person, apparently. My fears currently include: dogs, birds, handwear, headwear, poison, mirrors, insects, arachnids, fire, elevators/lifts, hospitals, doctors/nurses, firearms, explosives, water, needles, real blood, cameras, biohazard suits, rust, my own anger (I used to call it my "alter ego"), clowns, drowning, sheep, telephones, X-rays, cars, being around most people, vacuum cleaners, statues, farm animals, boredom
- I used to have a fear of love, but I got over it in late March, 2015. This is the first phobia I overcame. The reason for my fear of love is because I got in trouble at school when I had kissed a girl; this was in 2003. (She and I were around the age of seven then.) As of 27 May 2016, while I don't have a fear of it anymore, I prefer to be oblivious to it instead.
- Those who are younger than five. Honest. Even certain words related to the fear is enough to, well, terrify me. This was since 2009.
- As of December 2013, I also have a fear of a trope of all things; said trope is known as "Zettai Ryouiki". Yes, I'm afraid of that. Mainly because one of the members of my fora spammed pics of it via personal messages along with another of my phobias.
- Since June 2014, thunderstorms can be added to that list of phobias.
- I have an irrational fear of editing wiki pages (Troper Pages and Troper Walls excepted).
- I also have a fear of a real-world location, Miyake-jima (somewhere in Japan). This can be considered my second-worst fear.
- My absolute worst fear, of all of the ones listed above, would be gas masks (due to nightmares I had as a five-year old where people with those would kill me). I have no idea why I had that nightmare, since at the time I didn't even know what those things were.
- Younger Than They Look / Older Than They Look: Apparently, some people thought that my mother was my sister. I still don't get how they got to that conclusion. And I don't know if this trope is correct, either, hence why I'm dual-troping it. Also, I'm almost as tall as my father, if not taller.
- Between 5 April 2014 and sometime November or December 2014, I was using a photo of myself as my avatar here. It has led some people to think that I'm in my 20s. I also use that avatar at the Vresun: Ciraian Ruins forums (from 23 January 2014 to early April 2015) and at Deviant Art. Someone there thought I was 13. So, I guess I fall under both.
- Dragon Riders Planning Forums (barely active) (a forum I'm an administrator of)
- Vresun: Ciraian Ruins Forums (sort-of active)
- This is my main forum. It's always in chaos, however
- Symforá Forums (mostly inactive)
- This is my other forum. Usually a "retreat" in case Vresun is in chaos.
- Shane's Cave Story Blog (inactive)
- Deviant Art: SBaneN
- TV Tropes: Shane Bane Neumann
- Cave Story
- Jenka's Nightmare
- Adventure Island (the Crystal Stage of Adventure Island IV is my favorite due to the music)
- Golden Sun
- Sonic Advance Trilogy
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Ace Attorney
- Little Fighter 2
- Riviera: The Promised Land
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Grandia II
- Quest for Glory
- Battle for Wesnoth
- Distorted Travesty
- Eternal Daughter
- Knytt Stories
- Warcraft III
- Rune Factory
- Final Fantasy
- The World Ends with You
- Kingdom Hearts
- Dragon Quest
- Phantasy Star Zero
- Time Hollow
- Blue Dragon
- Summon Night
- Etrian Odyssey
- Avalon Code
- Fire Emblem
- Sands of Destruction
- Luminous Arc
- Luminous Arc 2
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Radiant Historia
- Ghost Trick
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball Z Kai
- One Piece
- The Gods Must Be Crazy (only saw the first one)
- 2 Guns
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Twitch Plays Pokémon (mainly reading the things on the pages, though)
- Knight Rider (both the classic and the 2008 versions)
- Magnum, P.I.
- Monk (and, due to my phobias, I've been compared to him several times)
- Pushing Daisies
- Code Lyoko
- Jackie Chan Adventures
- Max Steel (2013)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
- Transformers Animated
- AI Football GGO (Chinese animation about football being played by robots as small as the palm; premiered in South Africa in July 2010)
- Draglade (video game for the DS; has a Japanese-only sequel)
- Glace (video game for the PC; freeware, if I'm not mistaken)
- Lunar Shadow (Cave Story mod made by user Kim of the Vresun forums; lots of references to things like Castlevania)
- Mobile Forces (first person shooter for the PC)
- Mr. Bones / Mr. Bones 2 (South African movies starring Leon Schuster)
- Touhou Wandering Souls (a Touhou fangame; I've started playing it as of 15 March 2015 though I have a lot of trouble with it on the first stage)
- Vresun: Ruins of Myth (a game I've planned since 27 May 2016; its predecessor, Vresun: Ciraian Ruins were canceled. Both, however, suffer from Development Hell )
(Thanks go to Eldrake, Hashil and Anomalocaris 20 for answering my question in the Pokémon General Thread.)
Dragon Riders: Continuity YamiDragon Riders is a project that I am working on. Continuity Yami is another reboot, started on 27 May 2016. Things will be very different compared to other Continuities. However, as of 19 August 2016, it's likely to be canceled for good.
The Dragon Riders are:
- Shēn Aisusōdo (Red, Fire)
- Sara Rurū (Orange, Earth)
- Rūmen Gurittā (Yellow, Light)
- Shinika (Green, Wind)
- Karia Furosuto (Blue, Water)
- Aian Sutōmā (Indigo, Thunder)
- Darushī Saikodāku (Violet, Darkness)
- Author Avatar: an author avatar of myself.
- Badass: is said to have defeated an Ultimate Inhuman (at Stage 4) and all of the Dragon Riders. It was all a dream of Shēn's, though.
- Calling Your Attacks: tends to shout the name of whatever attacks and techniques he's using.
- Dual Wielding: capable of wielding two swords.
- Elemental Powers:
- Hand Seals: uses these to use his techniques even though it's not necessary in the first place.
- Me's a Crowd: uses "Ice-Style: Ice Clone Jutsu" to create clones of himself. The last remaining one is always the real Shane. The clones can be destroyed with one hit.
- Shout-Out: his "Ice-Style" attacks reference Naruto.
TV Tropes avatarsThis section relates to the TV Tropes versions of some of my (and my friend's) OCs, when I decide to use the avatars representing them. Not a lot of them differ from their Dragon Riders incarnations, though.
Occasionally, the Greek letter Epsilon will appear on her forehead, in a way similar to the Numbers of the Number Cards. She prefers to fight at close range, rather than from afar. She is also the Wyvern Rider Princess, according to her niece.
She is thirteen years old, as of 2015.
Tropes that are known to, or are planned to, apply to her:
- Berserk Button: calling her boring is enough to make her angry enough to use one of her "Grim-Grim" techniques. Another one would be to harm Lavitka.
- Blank White Eyes: she often gets this when in shock.
- Calling Your Attacks: she has two known attacks that she names. One of them is "Zero Strike", of which nothing is known. The other is "Grim-Grim Calamity", which somehow gives her the power to punch a crater into the ground.
- Dual Wielding: she dual-wields keyblades of some kind. She can't use them as a Super Inhuman, however.
- Duels Decide Everything: is a believe in playing card games to decide stuff.
- Elemental Powers: so far, she has:
- An Ice Person: apparently controls the element of Ice.
- Poisonous Person: claims to control the element of Poison.
- Shock and Awe: controls the element of Thunder, apparently.
- She also apparently controls the Hito-Fille element, and has Zettai Ryouiki as her Hito-Fille ability. Her control over the element of Hito-Fille was confirmed by Belle herself on 23 May, though it's unknown if her ability really is as she said it to be.
- Me's a Crowd: can create clones of herself using ice.
- Only One Name: she has no last name. The reason is likely due to her being an Unknown, however.
- Power Tattoo: apparently has one of thunder.
- Self-Made Orphan: unintentionally; she was unaware that she killed her and her brother's parents (or other family members), thinking they were unrelated to her.
- Super Mode: she has a "Super Inhuman" form, at Stage 1. It can safely be assumed she has more powerful variants of those forms, though she can't use her keyblades.
- Voice for the Voiceless: averted; while Lavitka can't speak, she uses telepathy instead of having her aunt talk for her.
On the TV Tropes forums, her text is in forest green.
She seems to have psychokinesis, and uses telepathy to talk. Her father owns the katana "Isliota des Vornii". She seems to be unable to keep certain things secret. Unlike her mother, she does not speak Present Draconian fluently.
She was born on Earth, in Lithuania, on 25 December 2015; she is currently thirteen years old, as she is wearing a ring of anti-aging since she turned 13. If she was to die, she would prefer to die from poison gas, since that's how her mother (presumably) died in the future. She would like to visit Miyake-jima one day, for unknown reasons as of yet.
Tropes that are known to, or are planned to, apply to her:
- Aerith and Bob: while her aunt Belle and her parents have fairly normal names, hers isn't as normal.
- April Fools' Day: her favorite day; she enjoys pranking normal, powerless people by using psychokinesis to move things around so that people think it was misplaced.
- Berserk Button: she has various berserk buttons.
- calling psychokinesis "telekinesis"
- calling her blonde
- using swear words around her.
- destroying TV Tropes
- Dark and Troubled Past: her aunt Belle turned evil in 2018, and Lavitka's dad killed her (forgetting about his ability to kill immortals; his sister was immortal at the time). Then an incident that led to her losing her voice on 25 December 2020, and the Earth being destroyed in 2023, forcing her and her parents to wear some sort of immortality-giving armor for a long time. Bringing it up is enough to make her burst into tears.
- Dragon Rider: she's the daughter of two. She herself is one, somehow. Her dragon is a great red-and-green dragon.
- Elemental Powers: so far, she has:
- An Ice Person: the ability to control the element of Ice.
- Psychic Powers: the ability to control the element of Psychic. This is her strongest element, as she doesn't require energy to use this element.
- Playing with Fire: the ability to control the element of Fire.
- Fangirl: of Roxas and Xion. She will glomp Roxas whenever possible, and hug Xion. She also ships them with each other.
- Force Field: she can create one naturally, without the need of magical items, unlike her father.
- Insistent Terminology: She hates the word "telekinesis", preferring to use "psychokinesis" instead.
- Knife Nut: she uses throwing knives in combat. Combined with her psychokinesis, dodging might be difficult.
- Limit Break: "End of Solitude", which creates a dozen copies of her "halo" before having it cut apart all of her foes nearby.
- Noodle Incident: the incident where she loses her voice on 25 December 2020. Lavitka knows, but doesn't want to talk about it.
- Ret-Gone (?): averted. Despite her father (in the present) getting married to another girl (instead of her mother), Lavitka still exists. This confuses her greatly.
- Rings of Death: her weapon of choice is a chakram; she often uses psychokinesis to levitate one above her head, giving the illusion of a halo.
- Sigil Spam: of a sort; in a duel, when she summons "Grecian Letter γ: Soldier-Dragon Wolf" or its variants (those aren't actual cards IRL) the Greek letter Gamma appears on her forehead, similar to the Numbers of the Number Cards.
- The Glomp: she will glomp people who she really, really likes, including Roxas. Sadly, Belle isn't one of them.
- The Speechless (?): hasn't said a single word verbally, being partially mute (while she can hear, she can't speak). Instead, she uses telepathy.
- Trademark Favorite Food (?): she really likes eating apples. While her parents are allergic to them, Lavitka will eat up to ten apples per day, if possible.
- Wham Line (?): delivers one in this forum post:
(Draco Infinity DRAGON OUT!)
On the TV Tropes forums, her text is in pink. Anything she says using telepathy are in parentheses.
Her full name is Shani Hikari Fūko Kalia.
Tropes that are known to, or are planned to, apply to her:
- Berserk Button: harming Lavitka or Belle. According to her, not even the ultimate seeker of darkness will be able to stop her if anyone harms Belle or Lavitka.
- Dark and Troubled Past: While she was around seven or eight years of age, the X-Cyphers' leaders, Xeshan Engiabo and Ximk Engigenam, murdered her entire family brutally. In front of her. She spent six Earth years crying herself to sleep.
- Dual Wielding: she dual-wields keyblades of some kind and calls them key sabres. The white one is called Lumiose and the black one is called Obscuria.
- Elemental Powers: she has control over two Dariian elements:
- Casting a Shadow: controls the Dariian element of Darkness.
- Light 'em Up: controls the Dariian element of Light.
- Space Master / Time Master: might control the Dariian element of Spacetime. She has mentioned being able to slow time down, at the very least.
- Yin-Yang Bomb: she controls two opposing elements and has been nicknamed "Yin-Yang Bomb" by some people.
- Lonely Rich Kid: currently 17. Her parents had a lot of money, but when they were murdered it all went to her. She has at least a trillion Dragon Coins (which is the highest currency value of planet Draconia in the Darii galaxy).
On the TV Tropes forums, her text is in cinnamon (which is also her favorite color).
Tropes that are known to, or are planned to, apply to them:
- Cool Key / Cool Sword: wields a Keyblade. For some reason, its hilt says 'made in Irova' and 'belongs to Xionairia'.
- Elemental Powers: she has control over the Dariian element of Memory. It is unclear whether this is related to her amnesia at this time, however.
- Identity Amnesia: she has lost her memory, including who she is. However, she is appearing to begin remembering some details now.
- On 12 July 2015, she asked not to be shot again.
- On 1 August 2015, she remembered that she controlled the Dariian element of Memory.
- On 3 August 2015, she discovered that those that she kills will cease to exist in anyone's memory, except her own.
- The Glomp: she will glomp people she trusts.
On the TV Tropes forums, her text is in gray.
As of 29 December 2014, she had amnesia, but she recovered sometime after that (either January of February 2015). She is also a duelist.
Tropes that are known to, or are planned to, apply to her:
- An Ice Person: Glaice controls the Dariian element of Ice since she turned five years old. Her deck is also ice-themed.
- Badass Adorable: she can hold her own against powerful foes, yet she is so adorable.
- Berserk Button: after regaining her entire memory, she will kill everyone in the surrounding areas, though if DR Prince Shane is around, she won't kill anyone.
- Stealing from her, especially ice cream.
- Giving her orders, unless you're an ally and control the element of Ice.
- Targeting her friends, especially those who control Ice.
- Destroying her possessions.
- Kissing her (the Dragon Rider Prince excepted).
- Associating her with Frozen (she hates that movie)
- Saying that La-Mulana or Cave Story is boring
- Being an X-Cypher (her mother Xeirn excepted).
- Perverts. She will outright murder them without any qualms about doing so.
- Emoticon: as an Unknown, is capable of saying emoticons out loud somehow. It's not explained how.
- For Massive Damage:
- She takes 2× damage from the following Dariian elements: Fire; Dream; Laser; Plasma; Physical; Chthonic; Crystal; Spirit; Poison; Illusion; Darkness; Quintessence; Paper; None; Void; Earth; Light; Blood; Hope; Spacetime; Hito-Garçon
- She takes 4× damage from the following Dariian elements: Explosion; Aura; Sound; Squirrel; Metal; Hito-Mystère
- Irony: the Ice element is normally weak to the Solar element, yet for unknown reasons Glaice is immune.
- No-Sell: she is immune to the following Dariian elements: Solar; Lunar; Astral; Hito-Fille; Cuteness
- Omniglot: she knows a lot of languages. While she is aware of only three of them, she can actually speak all existing languages. The reason for this is unknown. In her own words:
"I am fluent in English. I am also learning Present Draconian, however. And I can speak Nahuatl, which is a shocker, even to myself."
- Open Secret: from her information thread:
"My secret goal is to end up in the Trope Pantheons, somehow "
- Power Incontinence: she is unable to control the element of Ice properly, and even being taught by the Draconian goddess of Ice, Ellen, didn't help. Anything that touches her or the clothes she wears at the moment, will be frozen.
- Random Effect Spell: as an element - the Blah element will always be of a random element unless a Blah-elemental has certain Abilities (like Literal Minded, which Glaice doesn't have), in which case it deals Blah-elemental damage. The Blah element can also cause these.
- Sealed Evil in a Person-Shaped Can: she's the can; the Heart of Pacen is sealed within her and occasionally possesses her when she bleeds. As a result, she has never seen her own blood before. She is fully healed when the possession stops, but she has no recollection of what happens. She is also immune to being possessed in her EX Form, though then she can bleed. If she dies, the killer, or the nearest person, would become the new host of the Heart of Pacen.
- Troll: she enjoys trolling people, especially DR Prince Shane. It's even one of her obsessions.
- Why Did It Have To Be: she fears the following things:
- Spiders and other arachnids
- People who control either the Dariian element of Fire, Explosion or Spacetime
- Wild Take: she invokes this when in shock. In fact, it wouldn't look out-of-place in the One Piece-universe at all.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Glaice has icy blue hair that reaches her shoulders.
On the TV Tropes forums, her text is in teal.
Any questions? Just ask if you wish.