Hi, Im Sazandora, just a 21-year old Troper from the UK (born April 10, 1996), currently residing in Scotland. I havent made many edits, and for the most part theyre just punctuation and grammar correction, but I post on Forum Games a lot.
My interests and hobbies are admittedly somewhat limited. I used to read a lot, but dont really nowadays. I like to watch anime and play video games though these days Im far more likely to listen to video game soundtracks than actually play the games themselves. And of course, I spend a lot of time on TV Tropes.
As for me personally, I tend to be somewhat withdrawn in real life. I have a tendency to write run-on sentences several lines long when just a few words would probably suffice, and Ill often use far more eloquent words than are necessary for the situation.
Anyway, heres some stuff I like:
- Crush 40
- David Wise
- Go Ichinose
- JAM Project
- Ken Ashcorp
- The Megas
- Shoji Meguro
- Shota Kageyama
- Yoko Shimomura
<.< >.> Yeah, it's pretty much all video game and anime related.
- Bravely Default
- Cave Story
- Crash Bandicoot up to Wrath of Cortex
- Digimon World 3
- Donkey Kong Country series
- Mega Man (Classic) series
- Muppet Monster Adventure
- Night in the Woods
- Persona series
- Pokémon series
- Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Soul Calibur II
- Spectrobes series
- Spyro the Dragon pre-reboot
- Super Mario Bros. series
- Touhou series
- Treasure of the Rudra
- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Some Yu-Gi-Oh! titles
and I guess a bunch of other stuff I can't be asked to add.
... and here are some tropes that possibly apply to me. I'll probably add more as I think of them:
- all lowercase letters: my recent typing habits have devolved into this, in addition to No Punctuation
- Asperger's Syndrome: I have this. Though I do imagine the proportion of people on this site with the condition is above the population average, so I guess this would not be too surprising. I've been hesitant to mention it, since I'd rather it didn't affect how people see me.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: This does seem to be on a lot of pages, but I think Im justified in including it here, since Ive always excelled in mathematics, and am currently studying for a degree in the subject.
- Cloudcuckoolander: My thoughts tend to be rather random at times.
- Covert Pervert: So covert, I haven't even mentioned it! Uh, wait a sec...
- Crack Ship: Hydreigon x Sylveon. I mean, they're not even in the same Egg Group, but nonetheless...
- Cuteness Proximity: I like cute things a lot, which is probably obvious from my avatars.
- The Ditherer: Oh, am I ever. Food, choice of works to consume, life-affecting decisions. In all honesty, a large part of the reason why I even decided to go to university was to put off having to make any major decisions for a few years.
- Forgetful Jones: I have a terrible tendency to forget things... maybe that's why I forgot to put this here for so long. :p Guess that's why I'm also always updating this page with things I like, but seem to have forgotten about.
- Four Point Scale: When rating things, I always seem to fall into this.
- Grammar Nazi: Downplayed. Every time I see youre/your mixed up... I do, uhh, absolutely nothing, but Im quite sure my blood pressure goes up a little. If you do this, you know who you are.
- Manchild: Downplayed, I guess, but this follows pretty much directly from The Ditherer entry up there. Also I do tend to enjoy Lighter and Softer works that are ridiculously saccharine, and I'm pretty easily amused.
- Mistaken Nationality: Since I live in Scotland, I suppose it's natural people would assume I am Scottish, but I'm from England originally, and still return there between term-times. Hmm, wonder if I've started to pick up an accent yet...
- No Social Skills: Downplayed - I'm not paralysed around other people, or anything, but I do tend to be pretty uncomfortable when surrounded by large groups; and sadly, this seems to extend to online as well as IRL.
- Old Shame: Downplayed, but at first I sandwich-posted a lot here on the forums, since I don't really frequent other forums to the extent of knowing this was frowned upon.
- Pungeon Master: I always try way too hard to come up with puns, sometimes at the worst of times...
- The Quiet One: Im pretty soft-spoken IRL, and dont tend to speak up that much.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Ehh, Ill explain this later.
- Self-Deprecation: I tend to engage in this rather too often.
- Shrinking Violet: I dont really interact much with others, and tend to keep to myself IRL.
- The Slacker: Kinda? I never used to be, and was very diligent with homework in the past, but have rather slipped into this more recently.
- The Southpaw
- Spoiler Hound: I usually watch playthroughs of games before playing them (or never end up actually playing them), and often will trawl TV Tropes just reading spoilers of various works.
- The Stoic: Subverted. This is how people usually see me IRL, but honestly I just prefer to not stick out.
- Verbal Tic: The word "rather" is something I tend to use, uhh, rather a lot. Also, "like", though this seems to happen more often in regular discourse than online.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: On this very site, I always seem to be mistaken for a girl. I dont really care, and in all honesty, I find it kinda amusing. :p Ive decided to keep a count of how many times this happens. Currently Im at I lost count. At least seven, I think, but probably more.