Hello! I'm Satoshi Bakura, and I love Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! (though I prefer the manga for the latter) because they were my two favorite TV shows growing up. I'm a teenage boy who is, as of now, in high school. I've been checking out the site for around a year and a half before making an account.
I'm interested in action and comedy, so I'm easily appealed by Red vs. Blue, which I'm a huge fan of. I'm also like Fantasy and Science Fiction since they get my mind working. But I'm not interested in horror as I'm just not interested in serial killers or demonic possessions (though I'm a fan of haunted houses, and the ''Yu-Gi-Oh!'' manga I like because it's more horrifying and more down to Earth than the anime).
Tropes that describe me
- Attention Deficit Oh Shiny: And freaking how! It's my worst flaw. I can even be distracted by nothing at all. It's that bad.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I am very smart. I just don't express it. And ADD prevents me from focusing on work. It's been getting worse as of late.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I have a very strange mindset. No one can understand why I say or do things. Part of it is from lack of sleep. The other part is ADD and autism.
- Deadpan Snarker: It's an impulse sadly. I can't stop myself from making a quip.
- Ditzy Genius: I'm smart, but I will say some of the weirdest nonsensical shit ever.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: I can make friends. I just don't hang out with them.
- Sophomore Slump: Through a combination of bad luck and increased problems with my ADD, my high school sophomore year has not been as good as previous years. And AP world is just really freaking annoying. Time will tell if I improve in later years.