I'm Satoshi Bakura, a bi-nonbi (any pronouns acceptable) who is as of now in college. I love Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! (though I prefer the manga for the latter) because they were my two favorite TV shows growing up.
I'm interested in action and comedy, so I'm easily appealed by Red vs. Blue, which I'm a huge fan of. I'm also like Fantasy and Science Fiction since they get my mind working. But I'm not interested in horror as I'm just not interested in serial killers or demonic possessions (though I'm a fan of haunted houses, and the ''Yu-Gi-Oh!'' manga I like because it's more horrifying and more down to Earth than the anime).
Tropes that describe me
- Ambiguous Gender Identity: I'm a biological male who identifies as non-binary, yet I still present as male for the time being.
- Attention Deficit Oh Shiny: And freaking how! It's my worst flaw. I can even be distracted by nothing at all. It's that bad.
- Bisexual: I'm attracted to both sexes, though I sometimes feel stronger toward one than the other.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I am very smart. I just don't express it. And ADD prevents me from focusing on work. It's been getting worse as of late.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I have a very strange mindset. No one can understand why I say or do things. Part of it is from lack of sleep. The other part is ADD and autism.
- Deadpan Snarker: It's an impulse sadly. I can't stop myself from making a quip.
- Ditzy Genius: I'm smart, but I will say some of the weirdest nonsensical shit ever.
- Intelligence = Isolation: I can make friends. I just don't hang out with them.