Rynnec is a college-age midwestern troper. A longtime lurker on internet forums, he's recently obtained his own personal laptop, and can now spread his geeky-ness across the net.
And that's my story in a nutshell. To go a bit more in-depth, I'm a Shut In and a NEET, who mostly goes on the internet and/or plays videogames for most of his days. I am a bit of an aspiring writer though, (not professionally, just for entertainment mostly) unfortunately I'm so much of a Lazy Bum, that I hardly have anything written down. Which aggravates me because I'm really fond of my characters, and would like to share their stories. (The fact that I'm sort of a perfectionist who's not very verbose definitely doesn't help matters). Fortunately, I've recently been getting back into gaming to sort-of compensate for this fact.
Tropes that (sort of) apply to me:
- Anti-Hero: Most of the protagonists I write
- Ax-Crazy: In a way]. While I do consider myself less than mentally stable, despite my appearance, I'm far from a threat to others. Due to being kinda a weakling and everything.
- Autobots, Rock Out!: When in a heated battle in a videogame, I prefer to rock out! Same deal when I'm curbstomping enemies to oblivion. This one of the reasons I like Guilty Gear, Blazblue and Devil May Cry so much.
- Berserk Button: Lot's of 'em.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Not that you'd notice if you ever were to talk to me in real life.
- Badass Longcoat: Wants one of these.
- Blood Knight: When it comes to videogames, but especially in Super Smash Bros.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality
- Casting a Shadow: My favorite element.
- Cool Shades: Clip-ons even!
- Cuteness Proximity
- Gentle Giant: 'Cept that I'm mostly skinny.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Dark Is Not Evil: Is a firm believer in this. My (unpublished) works tend to feature this in spades.
- Hard Rock and Heavy Metal: My favorite genre of music.
- Het Is Ew: Most of the time.
- Hikkikomori: Is starting to become this.
- Humans Are Bastards: Sort of. While I don't think all humans are bastards,being rather individualistic and all, I think a good majority of them are.
- The Anti-Nihilist/Straw Nihilist: Fluctuates between the two.
- Not Good with People: More like, "Hates most people".
- The Stoic: Most of the time.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky
- Yuri Fan
Only those courage to Vandalize...uh, Vandalize me.