A warm welcome to you, Troper! You have stumbled upon the page of Risu!
I'm from the eastern coast of the USA. I live in one of the southern states, though I lack the charming accent—most likely due to the Anywhere But Here wishes since I was a small child. I'm a creative soul, but I lack talent in many areas—drawing, painting, and coding, for example. On the other hand, I love writing! I'm better at coming up with ideas than I am at making them into reality. I'm a perfectionist. I love different cultures. I accept a huge majority of minority groups, even ones that society deems unacceptable.
Tropes that describe me
- Berserk Button - Several. Vic Mignogna is a big one.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine - In either role, depending on who I'm with or how silly I'm feeling.
- Brilliant, but Lazy - I love exams, because they keep me from failing.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy - I was forced into this state back in April. Sigh.
- Moe - I'm never called 'hot' or 'sexy,' but people will call me 'cute' all the time.
- Shipping Goggles - The best accessories! I wear them all the time.
- Tsundere - If I'm in love with someone, you can bet that I'll grumble about how much I hate them too.