She/her. Autistic (specifically Asperger's) girl who isn't straight. I've been browsing this wiki since early 2018 thanks to Thomas Sanders mentioning it on Twitter, but I didn't make an account until April 2021. You'll mainly find me in the Long-Term cleanup threads and Forum Games. Sometimes I post in Image Pickin' and Yack Fest as well.
If you send me a message and I don't respond, it's because I'm bad at wording things, I have read it.
I made a Troper Wall, go vandalize it so I know that you noticed me.
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya!: This one is a bit of a guilty pleasure. It's hard to take seriously, and yet it's fun and weirdly charming. The accents given in the English dub (eg. King Dedede having a thick southern accent) are so ridiculous and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
- Ask Frisk and Company (Undertale): This one is a bit of a guilty pleasure. It feels weirdly cheesy and I love it. Most of it's just good wholesome fun times.
- Candy For Your Thoughts? (Total Drama): Handles the love triangle much better than canon did, mainly with Duncan getting some much needed Character Development.
- New Kid On The Block (Young Justice): I didn't think an AU where Wally is a thief and works with the rogues instead of the team would be something I would get into, but it was surprisingly fun to read.
- Total Drama All-Stars Rewrite (Total Drama): Much better than the canon season. It was really fun to read and gave a sense of finality with the 1st and 2nd gen casts that we never got in canon.
Live Action TV
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine: This is one of those things where I can't pick a favorite character because I like most of them. The only character from the main cast I don't like is Hitchcock, everything about him is repulsive.
- Friends: My favorite character is Chandler. Joey is my second favorite, he'd be up with Chandler if Flanderization didn't ruin him for me.
- BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!: Kokoro is best girl because she radiates joy due to how wholesome she is. You can fight me on this. I haven't played BanG Dream! in a while because it took up too much storage, but maybe I'll come back to it sometime in the future.
- Cookie Run
- Crash Bandicoot: My favorite character is N. Gin, partly because of how hammy he is in Crash Tag Team Racing.
- Friday Night Funkin': I got into it just before week 5 came out. I discovered it thanks to the video example on Press X to Die.
- Pokémon: I don't really have a favorite Pokemon, but I do have a soft spot for Oshawott because it was my first exposure to the franchise.
- Spyro the Dragon: Elora is adorable and I love her.
- Deltarune: My favorite characters are Lancer and Spamton. Ralsei and Noelle are pretty cute too.
- The Amazing World of Gumball: The many different visual styles used are so fun to look at, damn. Not sure who my favorite character is.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: My favorite character is Toph.
- The Fairly OddParents: Only seasons 1-6, I don't want to watch anything past that because of Seasonal Rot.
- Gravity Falls
- Teen Titans (2003): If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Raven. I like RobStar but BBTerra is my OTP. Also yes, Terra's death did make me cry.
- Total Drama: My Favorite characters are Duncan and Dawn, though I have a lot more favorites from gen 1 that listing them all would bloat the page. Fingers crossed the new seasons will be good.
- Xiaolin Showdown: My favorite character is Jack Spicer. Villains having fun being evil in a Saturday Morning Cartoon kind-of-way is one of my favorite tropes.
- Young Justice: My favorite character is Wally. Spitfire is my OTP. Wally's death made me cry, so did Artemis's fake reunion with him. Also holy shit, Brion did just straight up murder his uncle in the last episode of season 3. Can't wait for season 4!
- All-Loving Hero
- Brooding Boy, Gentle Girl: Character A bringing out Character B's soft side is one of my favorite ship dynamics because of how wholesome it is.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: They're so off-the-walls that it's really fun. Bonus points if someone else snarks at their antics and/or keeps them in line.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Especially if they prefer to keep their soft side hidden, although it annoys me when stories try to paint the character as a wholesome person when them doing nice things is the exception rather than the rule.
- Only Sane Man
- When She Smiles: They don't smile a lot, but when they do, I want to hang it up on my wall. I feel a need to share it with the rest of the world, put it on a billboard or something.
Tropes That Annoy Me:
- Jump Scare: This is a really lazy way to scare your audience. While the image used in the jump scare is often scary by itself, you're not really accomplishing anything by only startling your audience. You need to rely on stuff like suspense, jump scares get old fast.
- Love Triangle: Not only will it most likely swallow the story whole if it isn't a romance, but messing with shippers is a very bad idea. It was especially annoying with the Courtney/Duncan/Gwen love triangle in Total Drama World Tour. There wasn't anyone you could really "root for" because no one was really nice or anything. They were just slightly less terrible than each other.
- Relationship Revolving Door: Not only is it very tedious and annoying to sit through, but the more the couple breaks up, the less I'll believe they'll be happy together.
- Sassy Black Woman: I'm sick of seeing this one everywhere. Some variety would be nice, instead of always having the token black girl be The Sassy One (TM).
- Sensory Abuse: I hate this one, I don't get why it pops up so much in YouTube videos (even some YouTubers who I like watching are guilty of using this). Is it meant to be a joke or something? Unless it's supposed to be funny because of emphasis or something the same way Large Ham is, I don't see the appeal of suddenly making the sound in your video obnoxiously loud. All that does is hurt your viewers' ears.
- Shout-Out: This one is a bit of a weird one; I don't hate references themselves, I hate when they're just thrown in. If your reference doesn't make sense in the context of the joke/story to people who haven't experienced what you're referencing, it's not a good reference.
- Toilet Humour: Most of the time I find it more repulsive and immature than funny. It's why I don't touch Gross Out Shows with a ten-foot pole.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension because it often drags on for too long.
- Fix the Base-Breaking Character entries on Battle for Dream Island.
- Fix the Base-Breaking Character examples for Miss Martian and The Joker on Young Justice.
- Start a general Creepypasta cleanup thread if necessary to get rid of snark and fix stubs for less known ones.
- Fix the Ensemble Dark Horse example for Sirica on Kirby: Right Back at Ya!.
- Bring up the Ensemble Dark Horse, Jerkass and Hypocrite pages for Total Drama in cleanup threads.
- Fix the Fan-Preferred Couple entries on Xiaolin Showdown and Young Justice.
- Bring up the Hindsight examples on Total Drama in the Hindsight cleanup thread.
- Take Hype Backlash to TRS.
- Fix the Memetic Mutation examples on YMMV.Young Justice.
- Bring up issues with ZC Es regarding Nausea Fuel, as well as how it seems to be The Same But More to Squick. Take to TRS if necessary.
- Fix the Nightmare Fuel example on YMMV.The Candy Shop War.
- Make a Sandbox for NightmareFuel.Battle For Dream Island to see what's salvageable. Take the original page to the Cut List if necessary.
- Fix The Scrappy entries on TheScrappy.Battle For Dream Island.
- Bring up The Scrappy example for Staci on Total Drama in The Scrappy cleanup thread.
- Trim the Seasonal Rot page for The Fairly Oddparents.
- Take Shirtless Scene to TRS if necessary.
- Cut the Unintentionally Unsympathetic entry for Courtney on YMMV.Total Drama and replace it with an Unintentionally Unsympathetic entry for Gwen.