Hi there! Welcome to a page that may or may not have information regarding Racso.
Okay, it totally does have information.
Racso (that is me and me is he) is a nerd. A giant nerd. In fact he (that is me) once proclaimed that he is the God Of Nerds. In public. At least twice.
But I digress. I'm a very big troper, although usually more of a lurker than an actual poster. Despite my rather bold proclamation above, my interests are primarily focused on anime, television, video games, web videos, and western animation. Only recently have I delved into comics, and I have yet to try tabletop games. I'm also not a big music guy and I don't watch very many movies.
These days, most of time is spent on Journal Roleplay and such.
Still, I'll post what information I can. I'll post 'till it kills me! (although knowing this site...)
You can add tropes, if you want, but please label your entry.
Tropes that probably relate to me:
- Berserk Button: Insulting my diabetes. Under particular circumstances, usually involving Insane Troll Logic. Or maybe Insane Troll Logic is my button...
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: As a type 1 diabetic, I can get a bit... loopy when my blood sugars aren't stable. Not that I'm all there during my normal moments.
- Deadpan Snarker: Actually, more of a Face Palm guy.
- Large Ham: Upon occasion. I've been in community theatre, so it's a given.
Fiction I've Enjoyed
- The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
- White Collar
- Adventure Time
- Doctor Who
- El Goonish Shive
- The Sandman
- Ace Attorney
- The Legend Of Zelda
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (But really, who isn't on this site?)
- Sword Art Online (Before it got weeeird)
- Twin Peaks (Still finding time and motivation to finish)
- Star Trek (Mostly with my dad, so I haven't watched much)
- Dan Vs
- The Princess Bride
- Ghost Trick
- Professor Layton
- The Venture Brothers
- Wreck It Ralph
- Paper Mario