Piterpicher is on a break from TV Tropes starting from 19.07.2018 to 01.08.2018 (in DD/MM/YYYY format). If this line isn't changed by 01.09.2018, assume the worst.
Hello, this is Piterpicher.
After a year of lurking (or possibly more? I still remember how this site looked like two updates ago), I've joined this site on 03.05.2017. Why did I join? Because there was misinformation that Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is the final FNAF game, when Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location was out. And yes, I became addicted to it like everyone else.
My role in TV Tropes? I just do what I can to improve the wiki. I don't care that much about the forums.
Did you know that according to Website Outlook, TV Tropes is worth over 1.44M$ (as of 22.06.2018)? Yup, yup, that's right.
If you're wondering how to pronounce my nickname, I generally say it like Peter-Pitcher... But I guess Peter-Picker isn't really wrong, either.
Also, I hope that Nintendo Switch will get an internet browser, for mobile editing. My phone is cool, but can't edit. The Switch should be stronger and more helpful. But it's been out for more than a year, and still no browser. Sad.
You may want to check out Willy Beamish Wiki, a wiki I started. I've lost interest in it though, since I prefer TVT over Wikia. I may return to it someday. If I feel like it.
As you can see, one of my biggest flaws is thinking I can take on something big, and leaving it 50% done. Hope that I can change it to 60% someday, though.
I've put these paragraphs in the wrong order, but I don't care about that anymore.
- Putting images to all characters on Skylanders Playable Characters.
- Ascending Willy on Wheels on Pantheon.Criminal Actions.
- Raising the amount of Game Jolt games covered on this site. There's more than 80, I want 100.
- Making a page on the UsefulNotes.ZX 81.
- Helping TV Tropes reach 11311 Video Game articles. (Palindromic prime)
- Launched tropes (in creation order):
- Launched indexes (in creation order):
- Fanfics of the 2010s
- Webcomics of the 2010s
- Toys of the 2010s
- Theme Parks of the 2010s
- Professional Wrestling of the 2010s
- Films of 20152019
- Films of 20102014
- Web Originals of the 2010s
- Visual Novels of the 2010s
- Web Animation of the 2010s
- Croatian Media
- Pinball of the 2010s
- Czech Media
- Ukrainian Media
- Films of the 1990s Franchises
- Films of 19901994
- Films of 19951999
- Vietnamese Media
- Estonian Media (the 50th country media index!)
- Belarusian Media
- Pilot Episode Tropes
- Smuggling Index
- Serbian Media
- Slovak Media
- Latvian Media
- Made Image Links pages for (in creation order):
- Made Laconic pages for these pages (in creation order):
- Artistic License Awards
- Artistic License Chemistry
- Artistic License Music
- Artistic License Ships
- Artistic License Sports
- Artistic License Traditional Christianity
- Platinum Makes Everything Shinier
- Dancin' in the Ruins
- Desolation Shot
- Doomsday Device
- Apocalypse Anarchy
- Conducting the Carnage
- Doomsday Clock
- Disaster Scavengers
- The Town With No Name
- The Thing That Goes "Doink!"
- Over 100% Completion
- Serial Killer
- Apocalyptic Montage
- Now or Never Kiss
- Post-Apunkalyptic Armor
- Evil Phone
- Harassing Phone Call
- Author Powers
- Who Would Want to Watch Us?
- Candlelit Bath
- Reaction Shot
- Pet Interface
- Accidental Athlete
- Tested on Humans
- Annoying Patient
- Appease the Volcano God
- Bad Luck Charm
- Beauty Contest
- Bring Help Back
- Clip Show
- Recap Episode
- Artificial Limbs
- Billy Needs an Organ
- Total Drama Daycare (before it was renamed to Total DramaRama
- Blood from Every Orifice
- Brain Fever
- Bury Your Disabled
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Roger Ebert
- Caretaker Reversal
- C.A.T. Trap
- Collapsed Mid-Speech
- Color Blind Confusion
- Contamination Situation
- Convenient Coma
- Convulsive Seizures
- Inconvenient Itch
- Instant Gravestone
- Psychological Thriller
- Covered with Scars
- Deep Sleep
- Depraved Dwarf
- Diagnosis from Dr. Badass
- Disease Bleach
- Diseased Name
- Dueling Scar
- Evil Albino
- Evil Cripple
- Extreme Libido
- No Waterproofing in the Future
- Community-Threatening Construction
- Everyone Went to School Together
- Dangan Ronpa
- Improvised Cross
- Kissed Keepsake
- Combat and Support
- Cast from Calories
- Don't Create a Martyr
- Far-East Asian Terrorists
- Middle Eastern Terrorists
- Big Bill Hell's
- All or Nothing
- Unexpected Inheritance
- Ancient Astronauts
- Thousand Origami Cranes
- It Works Itself
- Not Available In Stores
- Now How Much Would You Pay
- Bishōnen Jump Syndrome
- Embodiment of Virtue
- Reduce Aggro
- Egypt Is Still Ancient
- Impassable Desert
- Product Facelift
- Overly Long Airplane Banner Gag
- Troll Bridge
- Acting for Two
- Supernatural Fear Inducer
- Still Wearing the Old Colors
- Colour-Coded Emotions
- Naughty Birdwatching
- My Life Flashed Before My Eyes
- Falling-in-Love Montage
- Love Bubbles
- Let's Just Be Friends
- First Girl After All
- Wartime Cartoon
- Archangel Michael
- Archangel Gabriel
- Archangel Raphael
- Archangel Uriel
- The Simpsons S 7 E 2122 Short Films About Springfield
- Enemy Chatter
- Solo-Character Run
- Player-Generated Economy
- During the War
- Off the Chart
- Hit Stop
- Fun with Subtitles
- Spousal Privilege
- Fashion Magazine
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Arachnid Appearance and Attire
- Chivalric Romance
- Word Of Mod
- Wardens Are Evil
- Conservation of Competence
- Recurring Character
- The 'Verse
- Cake Toppers
- Thieving Magpie
- The Rich Have White Stuff
- Prince of Persia
- Game Boy Color
- Game Boy Advance
- Room Escape Game
- Lie to the Beholder
- Alt Text
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry
- All-Stereotype Cast
- Caffeine Failure
- Pastimes Prove Personality
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
- Force-Field Door
- Exotic Entree
- Been There, Shaped History
- Password Slot Machine
- Piecemeal Funds Transfer
- Animate Body Parts
- Viral Marketing
- Achievement System
- Kleptomaniac Hero Found Underwear
- Replay Value
- Speech-Bubbles Interruption
- Sphere Factor
- Blasting It Out of Their Hands
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals
- Break-Up Song
- Mass Teleportation
- So Once Again, the Day Is Saved
- So Was X
- Oral Tradition
- Insatiable Newlyweds
- Staring Contest
- Alternate Identity Amnesia
- Conjunction Malfunction
- Lab Pet
- The Lab Rat
- Follow Your Nose
- Truman Show Plot
- Afraid of Blood
- The Power of Blood
- Power Gives You Wings
- Pre-Explosion Glow
- Power Makes Your Hair Grow
- Homeless Pigeon Person
- Shrunk in the Wash
- Superpowered Evil Side
- Evil Nephew
- Children's Literature
- Animate Inanimate Object
- Greater Need Than Mine
- Deadly Rotary Fan
- Oddly Common Rarity
- "Simon Says" Mini-Game
- RPG Elements
- Sexy Coat Flashing
- Recruit Teenagers with Attitude
- The Man They Couldn't Hang
- Creepy Changing Painting
- You Must Be Cold
- Classy Cravat
- Government Conspiracy
- I Feel Guilty; You Take It
- Surveillance Station Slacker
- Circle of Friendship
- Human Ladder
- Fan Flattering
- Creepily Long Arms
- Old Superhero
- Those Magnificent Flying Machines
- Isometric Projection
- Double Speak
- Action Initiative
- Ambiguous Clone Ending
- Finger Muzzle
- The Metaverse
- The Future Will Be Better
- Scary Librarian
- Get Back to the Future
- Big Head Mode
- Cards of Power
- Spotlight-Stealing Title
- Stompy Mooks
- Unique Pilot Title Sequence
- Baby Talk
- The Adjectival Superhero
- Made Playing With pages for these tropes (in creation order):
- Made Quotes pages for these pages (in creation order):
- Made the Self Demonstrating page for: Epic Fail
- Made the Sliding Scale page for: People Sit on Chairs
- Made pages for these advertisements (in creation order):
- Made pages for these creator (in creation order):
- Made a page for this piece of literature: Asiunia
- Made a page for this roleplay account: Children of Bear
- Made pages for these video games (in creation order):
- Psycho Killer
- Kids On Site
- Taboo The Sixth Sense
- Geekwad Series (Wacky Funsters A Geekwads Guide To Gaming and The Geekwad Games Of The Galaxy are redirects)
- The Hunt for Red October, the NES, SNES and Game Boy game. I know a DOS version exists, might expand the page to include it if I feel like it.
- Fast Eddie, not to be confused with the retired founder.
- Arkandian Legends which covers three chapters: Crusade, Revenant and Explorer. Sadly, a fourth chapter's never happening, the creator's on hiatus since 2015.
- Brawlin' Sailor
- We Become What We Behold
- Adventure Fun-Pak
- Donkey Kong 5: The Journey of Over Time and Space
- World Idle
- Billy's Big Adventure
- Death Row
- Press X To Jason
- Lost In Vegas
- The Visit
- Rubber Dinghy
- Out to Lunch!
- Day Dreamin' Davey
- Idle Bouncer
- Super Duper Flying Genocide 2017
- Scream Collector
- Combat Cars
- Master Of Darkness (Vampire Master Of Darkness is a redirect)
- Jesus Christ RPG Trilogy (Jesus Christ RPG, Baby Jesus Christ RPG and Rise Jesus Christ RPG are redirects)
- Bloons Tower Defense X
- Persona: Light & Darkness
- The Future Of Gaming
- The Impossible Cave
- Soft And Cuddly
- Idle Recruit
- My Pet Protector
- Pokemon Moon Emerald
- Super Smash Bros. 64
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- 3D Monster Maze
- Made a page for this visual novel: Man Enough
- Made pages for these websites (in creation order):
- Made pages for these web video creators (in creation order):
- Made a page for this western animation: The Adventures of Paddy the Pelican
- Made the Funny page for Déjà Vu
- Made the WMG page for Five Nights At Freddy's 6 (before it was renamed to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator)
- Made YMMV pages for these works (in creation order):
- Made a Sugar Wiki version for The Advertisement Server, for a new spin in Ad of Win, and Draco in Leather Pants'ing someone's who's treated like this wiki's villain.
- Made the Polish article Glowny Indeks Motywow to make finding Polish names of tropes easier. It's not quite finished, though.
- Made the Sandbox page Pages in Accidentally Miscapitalised Namespaces to help with pages with accidentally miscapitalised namespaces. Due to length issues, it was eventually split into two halves.
- Made pages for these useful notes (in creation order):
- Translated these articles to Polish (in creation order):
- ComicBook.Kajko I Kokosz to PlKomiks.Kajko I Kokosz
- YMMV.Kajko I Kokosz to PlSubiektywnyOdbior.Kajko I Kokosz
- ComicBook.Tytus Romek I Atomek to PlKomiks.Tytus Romek I Atomek
- Trivia.Tytus Romek I Atomek to PlCiekawostki.Tytus Romek I Atomek
- YMMV.Tytus Romek I Atomek to PlSubiektywnyOdbior.Tytus Romek I Atomek
- This Troper to Pl.Ten Troper
- Laconic.This Troper to PlLakoniczny.Ten Troper
- Polish Media to Pl.Polskie Media
- Added images to 50+ work pages
- Added images to 30+ creator pages
- Added images to 70+ characters on character pages
- Helped with picking the image for (which means I've suggested the image, started the thread or done other significant stuff. Just voting isn't enough.):
- Cut 700+ Main redirects
- Cut and recreated 20+ pages in miscapitalised namespaces
- Started a thread for discussion of: The Hunt For Red October
- Gave the 5000th inbound to Gaming in the Clinton Years
- You do not have to use "Hello, X here" opening your every post.
- If you're reporting a problematic troper, mention their name.
- Tell the official policy, not your recommendation.
- Try to go with the consensus, don't break it all of a sudden.
- Do not ask for edits on other tropers' pages, even if it's for typos, old indexing or namespacing.
- Do not use The Wiki That Shall Not Be Named as a source of information.
- If you're trying to defend a bad page's existance, the "It's pointless, but it won't harm anybody" argument won't achieve much.
- It's best to create pages before asking for disambigs that contain them.
- A duplicate image is when the same image appears shared between two of these: A trope page, a work page, a subpage, but not a character page.
- Red Links to non-existent work pages are okay, but not to creator pages.
- Do not use indexes as tropes.
- Do not make big posts with links with your phone, it won't handle them.
- Do not ask moderators to move pages in the main namespace. It causes annoying ghost wicks. Use TLP instead.
- Do not bump too many TLP drafts at once. It will look suspicious if you do that.
- It's better to send messages in your own words rather than using the Issue Helper.
- Achievement System: A fan of these in games. Since TV Tropes doesn't have one (there were badges for service once, but they're gone), I use my tropers page as a place for achievements.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Yeah. Some think I'm high.
- Grammar Nazi: More of a Namespace Nazi, though typos are also very annoying for me.
- Mouthful of Pi: Downplayed. I can recite at least 36 digits from memory. Since some know over 100000, that's hardly an accomplishment.
- Ninja Editor: Has anyone seen a post made by me that wasn't edited at least once? Alright, this may have gotten slightly easier, so try to find two in a row.
- Old Shame: Probably most of my edits before reaching the Journeyman Editor +1/2 level (9 months and 3000 edits). I think I was a bit cowardly and didn't get the policies back then.
- Single-Issue Wonk: Zig Zagged Trope. It's tough for me to focus on one Wiki thing at a time, but when I do, I put a lot of attention into it.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: My methods for improving TVT may be extreme at times. But they are meant to improve it.
- Stub Class: 0-3: A trope/work must have 4+ wicks to show it has 3+ wicks and at least 1 index. If it doesn't, the page creator is probably lazy and the page may be cut. Recreation is possible, though.
- Start Class: 4-14: The bare minimum point that allows for likely survival, but the page likely deserves expansion.
- C Class: 15-34: The page is healthy and may have multiple editors. However, it may still deserve expansion.
- B Class: 35-99: Very much a healthy page, warrants little concern, but growth may still be possible.
- B+ Class: 100-499: The page is not just healthy, but refined. You can still expand it if you want to.
- A Class: 500-999: The page is big and refined. May benefit from splits for size or prose updates, and of course, more expansion.
- Good Article Class: 1000-1499: The page has really expanded and upgraded. Almost certainly folderised or even split. Expansion could help, but it's far from necessary.
- Bronze Medal Article Class: 1500-2999: The page has became really long. It may not be a good thing completely though, since with size comes misuse and novice editors.
- Silver Medal Article Class: 3000-5999: The page has became extremely long. It has a bunch of subpages, a bunch of indexes, a bunch of examples... And probably a bunch of mistakes too. Help the page get quality to go along with quality.
- Gold Medal Article Class: 6000-11999: The page has became even fricking longer. It is so big the examples and description are probably overwhelming. Help check for misuse or mistakes.
- Platinum Medal Article Class: 12000+: The page has became unbelievably long. And it may only grow. Yikes. The amount of work that may need to be done for quantity is immeasurable. Just do what you can.
I just can't see the shitty broom!
(Doo doo doo) I am pyst!
(Doo doo doo doo) Man, I just can't change my ugly mood,
Yes, I am one unhappy dude!
I'm pyst! (He's unhappy, so unhappy)
I could turn on my big TV,
But no one on there looks like me!
Makes me pyst! (Doo doo doo)
I change the channel, switch the switch,
Get the same old stupid bitch! (Change the channel, change the channel)
Man, I'm pyst!
A bunch of ugly superstars
Tryin' to sell me shoes and cars! (Cars and shoes, that's bad news)
Whoa, I'm pyst!
Maybe my ill mood would improve
If I put Egyptian food in a tube!
Like they say, just do it!
I could go bowling but I lost my ball,
I could hunt pigeons but I got 'em all!
I could go fishing with that other guy
But the only thing that bites
Is mosquitos and flies!
I could go to friends at work
But the boss is such a total jerk!
It gets me pyst! (Total jerk)
I'm changing tires, pumping gas
Which I've got in gobbling class!
Oh, pyst! (Gobbling class)
But every day I punch the clock
And still I'm hearing really hot!
Man, I'm pyyyst... (And he's pyst)
From 9 to 5, I bust my butt
Work like a slave and all for what?
I'm super pyst!
Is there some way I could change my luck?
I saw some aliens in my pickup truck!
Right now, my elders, are drinking champagne
Maybe I could have chocolate everyday!
Yeah... Now, hold on!
It may not be that bad...
Maybe it's my attitude about being too negative
Bumming myself out...
After all, I do have six channels on TV every which way
I have a room full of my medals
I know what to do if it rains
I have an athlete's body
But I still have athlete's foot
And I have a girlfriend who appreciates me
For who I am
I feel so relifted
I'm gonna take me a little nap
Hey, ya highness!
Get your robot off that beast dog
Clean em' before they walk away
This is supposed to be my castle
And all I get is pain and hassle!
(I'm so pyst) I'm pyst! (It's his castle)
You may really be the king
But I'm the queen so dig this thing!
Now I'm pyst! (Dig it dig it dig it dig it dig it dig it)
But I am old, get on my case
I only know one in my face
I'm pyst and I've got a right!
Yeah, I've got a left!
So wake up, smell the coffee time,
Go to work or you're history, piston!
But maybe I'm lifeless and you'll help, will ya?
And you'll be hootsin' tootsin' alone, big guy!
But I could be there and go from distant lands?
So go away!
This TV is nothing but trouble!
Lemme help with that!
Ugh, this is fun!
Yeah, go to the kitchen and make me ham, baby!
So long! Bear well!