Not much to write here.
Maybe except try to scribble something here.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to me
- 100% Completion: Boy, do I have a mentality of player so unfinished quests in a journal and the like make my gears grind. I also have weird compulsion of trying to uncover as much of the map as possible. sorry sans, you should never have been an actual fight in the first place Among my favorite genres are roguelikes and Metroidvanias.
- Chivalrous Pervert / Covert Pervert: Not really fond of it, but it happens. I am not sure what's the source; whether is legitimate or a side-effect of something.
- Deadpan Snarker: obviously
- Everyone Loves Blondes: I just like this hair color.
- I Hate Past Me / Self-Deprecation: When I was in what's more or less equivalent to early primary school, I had something of Heel Realization, except it was done in a way that didn't really help my self-esteem.
- Neutral Good: Probably leaning towards Chaotic Good.
- No Social Skills: Downplayed. This only shows up mostly in face-to-face; it's more of not knowing about all social workings and cues rather than being able to properly communicate.
- Not a Morning Person: Sleep schedule, what's that? I tend to sleep around 6 hours, sometimes more.
- Pungeon Master: I am a filthy memelord and bad pun person.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I am not exactly good at not being this.
- Spoiler Hound: I usually don't mind spoilers and end up reading them. Even if it's something I am playing right now.
- The Teetotaler: I am more fan of non-alcoholic drinks, including but not limited to tea and milk.
- Younger Than They Look: I apparently look older than I am.
signatures i've been using