No red link for you. ~Rockonman
Oh cool, thanks. I'm still learning my way around the site so that was greatly appreciated. -PikaGal444
Ayla René "PikaGal444" "GentleRalts" GentleRalts
i am gay and i hate light yagami
- Ambiguous Disorder
- The Anti-Nihilist
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Feels like they are seen as one by their older brother.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Blind Without 'Em
- Blinding Bangs: Wearing glasses all the time helps keep their bangs out of their eyes directly. Sometimes their bangs get long enough that they curl up over their frames!
- Curtains Match the Windows: Brown hair, (greenish) brown eyes.
- Does Not Like Spam: On top of being a picky eater in general, they cannot stand bell peppers and many types of sausages.
- Exhausted Eye Bags
- Eyes Always Averted
- Forgets to Eat
- The Gambling Addict
- Gender-Blender Name: While "Ayla" is typically seen as a more effeminate name, their middle name "René" can be seen as gender neutral, but they prefer the more masculine spelling of the name.
- Hikikomori: Subverted, in that they at least manage to get out and socialize every once in a while in warmer weather. Played straight in winter months, as they almost never leave the house outside of a few spare trips to a nearby convenience store.
- Homemade Sweater from Hell: Unironically enjoys these, and even made a couple of their own themselves.
- "L" Is for "Dyslexia"
- Messy Hair
- Middle Child Syndrome
- The Misophonic: Type A, towards the sound of people coughing and spitting.
- Nerd Glasses: Of the Browline variety.
- Nice Hat: Owns quite a few, but usually settles for one favorite hat at a time. Their current favorite hat is a black cap with buckles and quite a few fandom-related pins.
- Nobody Touches the Hair
- Non-Indicative Name: Despite the word "Gal" in their username, this troper is not a woman. This is a hold-over from signing up with a username they had used since they were 8 years old, before they realized they were nonbinary.
- Older Than They Look: Has always looked a little younger than they actually were while growing up. Even with being in their mid 20s as of this writing, they could pass off as a teenager due to their short stature and their baggier choice of clothes hiding their developed figure.
- Opaque Lenses: This troper depicts themselves with these when drawing themselves.
- Picky Eater
- Prone to Tears
- Pubescent Braces: Had these in high school.
- The Quiet One
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Romantic Asexual: A sapphic gray-aromantic asexual.
- Situational Sociability
- The Short Guy with Glasses
- Shout-Out: Was named "Ayla" after the protagonist of The Clan of the Cave Bear, which their mother was reading while she was pregnant.
- Speech Impediment: While some mixing of certain consonants was worked out by a speech therapist in elementary school, along with a best friend's tactic to help them with their stutter in middle school, they still slip up from time to time.
- Sweet Tooth
- The Teetotaler
- Transgender: This troper is nonbinary, and specifically is agender.
- Two First Names: Invoked by often going by their first and middle names online while omitting their last name.