- "Our society is rotten to the core, and filled with hypocrites, liars, and traitors."
A troper from Indonesia.
My opinion about this site? Well, sometimes I take it too seriously to the point that I don't think I'm interested in making any friends or interacting with any other contributors here. Which is why sending private message to me is pointless, as I almost never reply it, immediately delete it, or worse: I block the sender to stop them from bothering me.
There are many things I don't like here. You know, like Edit War here and there. In a nut shell, actually I don't always really enjoy being here, thus I'm not interested in making any friends here. If it's possible to delete my account, then I'll do it much sooner before, but it's impossible, right? And what can I say, I could've just avoided opening this site, but this site is too tempting.
Anyway, I'm in a process of creating an original fiction:
- Dream, Delusion, and Reality: An Urban Fantasy story, set in a post-apocalyptic world in 23rd century. It's just recently published and it's still ongoing. You can read it for free here. Sorry, it's only in Indonesian.
Tropes that may be associated with me:
- Aloof Big Brother: Me and my older brother aren't particularly close, but we do care for each other.
- Ambiguous Disorder: It's not that I'm proud of it, but just for you know, I suffer Bipolar Disorder... among others. Other than that, I have tendency to ignore certain kinds of situation around me that I, for some reasons or even nothing at all, find uninteresting. I also sometimes doesn't notice people are talking to me; and also tends to smile or smirk at something for little to no reason; and sometimes I even laugh at anything absolutely not to meant to be funny, although this laugh is usually Mirthless Laughter. I also have certain amount of anxiety disorder (to the point that one of my friends (he's a graduated medical student and soon-to-be doctor) can even recognizes this in me without I'm telling him) and OCD.
- Berserk Button: I have a few of these, as I'm just easily annoyed by most people and things, but I'm still not a Hair-Trigger Temper yet, since most of my anger is expressed via Tranquil Fury.
- Cool Big Bro: I'm not qualified enough to be a Big Brother Mentor to my younger but arguably smarter sister. So Cool Big Bro is a better trope for describing me to my sister.
- The Cynic: Have you read the quote at the top of the page? Yes, that is exactly what I think about the society around me.
- Cynicism Catalyst: My mother's death is the major cause of this, although it's not the only one.
- Fat and Proud: Downplayed. I'm not exactly proud of it, but not exactly uncomfortable with it, either.
- Five Stages of Grief: Currently between Stage 1 (Denial) and Stage 2 (Anger).
- Grumpy Bear: In my worst days... which oddly often happens. I'm just quite easily annoyed by many people around me.
- I Call It "Vera": "Motoko" and "Vidia" for my smartphone and laptop, respectively.
- Incessant Music Madness: Downplayed. Yeah, I can't stand listening to people's singing, especially if their voice is just terrible. I never actually scream at them to shut the hell up, though.
- Ineffectual Loner: I'm not a social person, but I also realize being a loner isn't completely good.
- Lazy Bum: Not quite proud of it, but whatever.
- Manchild: It's not that I don't want to grow up, but I have little interest to grow up. So I'm doing it slowly.
- Momma's Boy: I'm much closer to my mom than my dad.
- Missing Mom: Sadly, she's passed away in 2011.
- Nice Character, Mean Actor: I roleplayed, and my characters tend to be much nicer than myself, although I am also capable to play as mean character.
- Not Good with People: I'm either type 2 (Grumpy); or just have No Social Skills. I'm not sure why, I just don't like many people, either in real life or internet, especially social media (Ironic? No, I only use social media for playing games, at least for now.). I just simply don't like interacting with people in any possible way, even in this wiki.
- Not a Morning Person: Sometimes, I'm difficult in waking up from my sleep in the morning.
- The Quiet One: I rarely talk, even to my friends. At least since my college life, though. In my junior and high school life, I'm almost to the level of Motor Mouth. I simply think I don't really need to talk much nowadays.
- Revenge: Let's just say I'm quite vindictive.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I tend to procrastinate doing something I don't like, or something I simply find boring.
- Silent Snarker: I simply don't bother to talk just to snark. So I tend to give certain facial expression like Disapproving Look if there's anything ridiculous or stupid around me.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Let's just say I have one girl.
- Token Wholesome: I take particular interest with this kind of lady.
- Took a Level in Cynic: I was a Wide-Eyed Idealist, believe it or not.
- Used to Be More Social: Before my college life, I was more social. Although the Cynicism Catalyst above are what really cemented this trope on me.