Well hello there! Name's Phazya. I draw, I worldbuild, and all thoses things! I am currently in French University, as I am a
18 19-year old French.
This nickname comes from a Portemanteau of Phazon, from Metroid Prime, and Cynthia, a name I've taken from the Elite 4 Champion of Pokemon Diamond And Pearl. You can also find me nicknamed as Super Waifu Maker, or Abysse.
- All of the Other Reindeer: If you don't know me this is usually what happens.
- Anti-Humor: Says my brother. But I'm really good at making puns! Nyohoho~!
- Aspergers Syndrome: Probably. Maybe? I dunno. I should go check myself.
- Attention Whore: I am on the net. In real life...
- Author Appeal: oh, man... How to say it? I've got a lot. Here's the most important:
- Berserk Button: Yeah, huh, better not press thoses a lot. I kinda don't wanna react badly to y'all.
- Beware the Nice Ones: just don't press me too much, okay?
- Big Ham: When i'm not depressed as fuck, that is.
- Blatant Lies: Sometimes it doesn't work.
- Born Lucky: Just... I have a luck defying all odds. Thanks life for throwing me shit to counter it.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Except when I'm actually interested.
- Brutal Honestly: I can't do anything if you're ugly.
- Chaotic Stupid: or just stupid.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I'm this? Maybe. Sometimes I'm told.
- Covert Pervert: I'll refer to my Deviant Art for this.
- Creator Thumbprint: Expect: Psion, Long Hair, slender peoples, or You Gotta Have Blue Hair. Costume Porn. Basically all of my Author Appeal.
- Dark and Troubled Past: ...
- Deadpan Snarker: I tend to do this sometimes.
- Depression: It hits from times to times. Urgh, I hate myself.
- Didn't Think This Through: My plans are flawless, because I don't have any.
- Dirty Coward: What do you expect of a French.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: You got better things to do anyway.
- Entitled Bastard: I don't flaunt it around. But I am.
- Evil Laugh: to myself, when I fuck myself over.
- Facepalm: A lot. Peoples can be dumb. A lot.
- False Friend: I'm nice with others, but I don't think I'm the real friend of someone...
- Faux Affably Evil: Second stage of my fury.
- Foreign Cuss Word: Batard, to myself. Connard, too.
- Freudian Excuse: Not even one. I'm just a bastard. Don't look at me. No, do. Or don't, I don't wanna bother you. Fuck.
- Friend to All Children: They're cute. I like cute things. Connect the dots.
- Friend to All Living Things: Because not only kids are cute.
- Forgiven, but Not Forgotten: It'll come bite you if you ever piss me off.
- Genre Savvy
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Oui.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I might explode sometimes. I dunno why. Must be the stress.
- Head Desk: *THUD*
- Hidden Depths: Of course, you gotta search for them...
- Humans Are Flawed: well, seeing the world today...
- Humans Are Good: Yeah, I have both the points of views. Really depends on my mood.
- Ice Queen
- Idiot Ball: Owned and signed by me.
- I Hate Past Me: and what he did. Present me is okay. Future me could be awesome, i dunno.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: if you ever find me in real life, you'll find me on my phone looking to tvtropes, listening to music, or drawing. While listening to music.
- Jerkass: I appear as such if I'm in a bad mood. Don't worry. I'm flat when I'm not angry.
- Loners Are Freaks: what, me? Okay, I might be weird. But ask me something, and I'll answer!
- Magnificent Bastard
- Myers Briggs: ENFP/INFP. I think. I'm sure for the N/F/P part at least. The E/I depends on my environment and way of expressing myself.
- Neat Freak: developping this because of my drawings. EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECTLY COLOURED!
- Nice Guy: Why wouldn't I be? Basically my default mode.
- Only Sane Man: I like to be this around. Doesn't help that I'm a loner freak.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: DON'T YOU DARE PUSHING THOSES BERSERK BUTTONS!
- Pet the Dog: I like to.
- Kick The D Og: I like, too.
- Pride: it's a facade. I'm as frail as a twig mentally.
- Pungeon Master
- Sarcasm Mode: When I feel like shit. Or when I wanna shit on someone.
- Self-Deprecation: no, I'm just that shitty. I do wonder why you're reading this. I must be dull... I only have to talk about me.
- Shout-Out: ALL OF THEM! THERE IS ONE WHERE YOU'LL LEAST EXPECT IT!
- The Southpaw: In a family of right-handed, the left handed is left behind to fuck off. Okay maybe not.
- Straight Edge: Why take drugs. Why smoke. I do drink, but it's either to taste or on special occasions.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Cookies, fruit juices, dark chocolate. For salty tastes, chips and seafood.
- Troll: sometimes. Maybe now, who knows?
- Used to Be More Social: I was this in school. Then came french college...
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: *raises hand*
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: I improvise a lot.
- The Cynic: reappears from time to time, when I'm in a bad mood.
- The Free Lance Shame Squad: ...
- A Darker Me: College me. Not by how I acted, more by how I was feeling.
- Enemy Within: My worst enemy is myself. Was. Still is? I dunno.
- The Friend Nobody Likes
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Yeah, huh, I boast around, but I'm really trying to feel more confident sometimes.
- In Your Nature To Destroy Yourself: Thoses fuckers will be inferior to me eventually.
- Jade-Colored Glasses: yeah, huh, I got better.
- The Scrappy
- Cluster F-Bomb: Either me, and in that case you've done great job pissing me off, either my past, and in that case no, no.
- The Freelance Shame Squad: Yeah, stop.
- Cuteness Proximity
- Loners Are Freaks: ...
- Mundane Made Awesome: WATER!
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: thanks for reminding me this when I'm depressed.
Here is a nonehaustive list.
Yes, I like music. A lot.
- Pink Floyd. Especially The Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, and Echoes.
- Freddy Mercury: Bohemian Rapsody, Killer Queen...
- Yes. Roundabout, but also Close to the edge and Owner of a Lonely Heart.
- Coldplay: clocks, adventure of a lifetime...
- I do enjoy some high quality rips from time to time.
- Gorillaz. Demon Dayz and Plastic Beach, of course, but also Humanz. I frikkin love Feel Good Inc.
- Daft Punk. Especially Discovery and Random Access Memory, but also Alive 2007.
- Pink Guy. Yes, surprisingly.
French/Belgian BD is great!