Hmm. Hello there. It's a pleasure to have you here. Sit down, stay a while and listen, I just made coffee and tea; there is also something in the fridge if you feel hungry.
Anyway, you're here for a story? Which kind? This servant happens to know a lot of them, although not everyone of them is happy and some are downright grotesque... you were warned.
Edit: February 23; somewhere over the rainbow; 2872
This is just in case someone starts looking for this servant. The message is: Real life called him and is demanding a lot of his time. So, if you need something from him send a personal message, he'll answer eventually. Now, if you excuse him, he needs to help with the defense of Larab's harbor.
Sorry, my archives are a mess... and incomplete
Ever so present tropes:
- Badass Longhair: It goes until the middle of his back
- Cloudcuckoolander: See No Social Skills below and add the fact that when he do talks it's mostly gibberish
- Deadpan Snarker: When narrating
- Department of Redundancy Department
- Grammar Nazi: It was worse some years ago
- Lemony Narrator
- Loners Are Freaks: Owen surely developed some strange quirks after his isolation.
- No Social Skills: Seldom speaks, writes a lot.
- Third-Person Person: Most of the time - in normal...sure... dialog - Owen refers to himself by his name or by "this humble servant"
- Self-Deprecation: Owen is an idiot.