Some tropers contributes in popular pages about their favorite shows, movies, anime, comics and the like. Some were just there to help out with sorting out errors and inconsistencies in edits and such.
And then, there's that one guy who like to edit things in TvTrope...mostly because he was bored!
Meet Blade Strife, also known under his online alias "OverDriver05" and sometimes shortened as "OVRDRVR05", a self-proclaimed "Tokusatsu Brony of the Fillypines"note , who is known for his four simple descriptions: Bronynote , Gamernote , Artistnote and Shitposternote .
Check out his social media accounts:
Pages OverDriver05 Edits:
- God Eater (STATUS: Partial)
- God Eater 3 (STATUS: Mostly)
- Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion (STATUS: Active)
- SMG4's Mario Bloopers (STATUS: Active)
Tropes applied exclusively to this troper:
- The Ace: How he mostly wins in any game he gets his hands on, especially if it's God Eater. Well, it's either that, or just dumb luck...
- Ambiguous Disorder: Let's just say that Blade has...mental problems, especially with how he interacts with people.
- On multiple occasions, Blade is been shown to have symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder: remembering and forgoting certain memories, immersed in his own fantasy world, random mood swings and sometimes, slight lapses of personality change with a bit of Alternate Identity Amnesia.
- He also has problems with adjusting his own emotions (which contributes to the tropes as explained above), with him Suddenly SHOUTING! at best, or snapping violently on others at worst.
- Author Appeal:
- As if the image above doesn't tell you right away, Blade loves jackets, especially hoodies, to the point that he wished for a anime hoodie at one point.
- He has a fascination for all things Time Travel, having spent most of his childhood watching time travel movies and TV shows such as Back to the Future, Seven Days (1998) and Doctor Who.
- When asked about what kind of videogames does he normally plays, he prefers playing JRPGs and similar games to Monster Hunter.
- Berserk Button: For a guy who put a lot of fun in everything he does, he sure has a lot of buttons people wished they shouldn't pressed.
- A simple mention of anything related of Death Battle causes him to listing down all the wrong things about the web series before literally shoving it down his detractors' throat.
- When talked about Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Life (2017) in online forums, his response is a non-stop continuous screams of "FUCK YOU!".
- Making fun of Sword Art Online, Macross (more specifically, Macross Delta), RWBY, Gundam Build Divers and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is definitely one thing Blade can tolerate, but threatening him and other supporters of these things into downright hating it is enough to make him snap.
- Above all else, he absolutely loathes bullying, especially towards mean characters who abuses just about anyone for fun. Not helped by the fact that he himself is a victim of one.
- He can tolerate toxicity in online gaming, but he hates players being obnoxious to other players just for fun, especially players who harassing others "because they can".
- Bully Hunter: He wouldn't hesitate to take matters in his own hands when someone is into bullying, to the point that he has to resort to morally-questioned means to do so.
- (When angered) "...Come here, you little shit!"
- (When quite shocked at what he just saw) "Welp, shit!"
- (When stating the obvious) "You do realized this [insert subject] we're talking about?!"
- (When overly excited or confirming something correctly) "Yes. YES. And freakin' YES!!!"
- (When profoundly confused) "Excuse me, WHHAAAAAATTTTTT!?"
- Hidden Badass: While not like standing out from the rest, he tends to show more than what he can do when needed.
- Hidden Depths: For such a seemingly normal guy, he can be pretty rationally insightful at times, pointing out things that most people overlooked.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Has this mentality in spades! While his actions are morally-questioned, his intentions are completely genuine. He was just misunderstood that way.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Has a thing for sweet-blend ketchup and cheese. He also favors eating all-meat sharwarma with cheese on top.