20-year-old aspiring actor/writer/artist/eccentric who spends far too much time online.
She is an example of the following tropes:
- Anxiety Dreams - see Talking in Your Sleep below
- Blessed with Suck She has a sense of direction that defies probability and has been described as "so bad its almost a super power". No, really, we've tested it; given two choices she will 4 out of 5 times pick the wrong direction. We know what you're thinking, yeah yeah sure, lots of people have a bad sense of direction. NO. Really. It has to be seen to be believed.
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy - aka brilliant but clinically depressed and apathetic
- Chaotic Neutral
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Crazy Cat Lady - what she is probably destined to be... good thing she loves cats
- Deadpan Snarker
- Ditzy Genius
- Fragile Flower - due to severe social anxiety as a child/teenager. She's much better, but if she relapses she becomes this
- Friendless Background - see Status Quo Is God below.
- Grammar Nazi - in everyday conversation; she doesn't like proofreading...* The Ingenue - as in character type she's suited for playing. It's also the general image she tends to project to the outside world. To what extent it is genuine or a carefully orchestrated facade is up to the individual observer.
- Insufferable Genius - so I've been told. Score! Somewhat an invoked trope as I exaggerate my arrogance as a defense mechanism against... being called arrogant. Haha, you can't break it if I break it first!
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- Loners Are Freaks
- Moe Pretty sure this is the only reason she's managed to survive this long. People always seem to be overcome with the desire to feed her or ask her if she's lost.
- No Sense of Direction - so much so it's almost a super power; see Blessed with Suck above
- Only in Florida
- The Ophelia - has yet to reach that level of crazy yet, but has been said to resemble one at times
- Perpetual Poverty
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Screwy Squirrel
- Shrinking Violet see Fragile Flower above
- Small, Annoying Creature
- Status Quo Is God - despite bouts of socialization and relative extroversion, always reverts backs to previous loner state eventually
- The Snark Knight
- Talking in Your Sleep - suffers from chronic parasomnia, which manifests as either talking in her sleep or more often screaming. Rarely PG.
Things she likes other than wasting time/ways she often wastes time regardless of whether or not she actually likes it:
- Crime And Punishment - favorite
- Harry Potter
- The Hunch Back Of Notre Dame - also favorite... they're tied
- Lord Of The Rings
- The Picture Of Dorian Gray
- A Series Of Unfortunate Events
- We Have Always Lived In The Castle
- Wuthering Heights - please stop missing the point, kthnx
- Zombies Vs Unicorns - highly recommended reading
- Oscar Wilde is a close personal friend. My favorite painting of mine is a portrait/love letter to his work painted on the covers of a bunch of book I glued together
- Macbeth My favorite tragedy so far
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - my favorite Shakespearean play period.
- Proof - played the lead in my college's production my first semester
- Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead
- Oscar Wilde in general is crazyawesome
- Salome possibly my favorite play ever. I've never seen it, but god I'd love to do a production of it.
- Waiting For Godot
Testimonials (this is the place for you to leave messages/sing my praises/shatter my self-esteem):You're so awesome! - Phyi
You love cats? I've got some cats that need a good home! In fact, I keep them in my trenchcoat... here, let me show you— SWEET IRONY, WHY AM I COVERED IN MY OWN BLOOD?! - 17-A