Nire: an oddball young woman born and raised in Philadelphia (Northeast, not West).
Best described with the following tropes:
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Beauty Mark: On the cheek, under the left eye. Often mistaken for a tiny spot of dirt.
- Bookworm: Oh yeah. Addicted to the Read Or Die level.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: More towards lazy, really.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Ditzy Genius: Book-smart, but has a lot of trouble figuring out basic day-to-day transactions without help the first... several... times.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Occasionally. "Hate crimes and budget cuts!"
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Loves kitties very much, yup yup.
- Loners Are Freaks: Experienced a lot of this when younger. Largely fading away with time.
- Mega Nekko
- Nightmare Fetishist: Of a sort. She keeps coming back to horror games/books/movies/etc. despite the incredible fear they sometimes cause.
- Older Than They Look: 22 as of 2011, and she still gets asked what grade she's in.
- Third-Person Person: Slips into this when irritated, and tends to think in third person.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Tomatoes.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Of the few animals she dislikes, bees/wasps/hornets/etc. are the only ones encountered regularly - cue panic attack.