Hi. I'm Nine-Tailed Cat, although I go by a wide variety of aliases throughout the internet. I'm a guy who likes writing, comics, cute animals, writing comics, writing about cute animals, comics about cute animals, and writing comics about cute animals.
Tropes That Apply To Me
- The Anti-Nihilist: As far as I'm concerned, the only purpose in life is that which we make for ourselves. The reason to do the right thing is that it makes the world more pleasant and being helpful is so satisfying.
- Beard of Evil: Subverted; I have a traditional villain's goatee, but I mean well. I just think it looks good on me and sometimes like messing with people's expectations.
- Berserk Button: I tend to get riled up and overreact when I see discrimination and bigotry, whether it be racism, sexism, homophobia or even being a Fan Hater.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Camp Straight
- The Chessmaster: Zig-zagged. As my fellow Werewolf players can attest, I tend to concoct elaborate schemes and strategies of varying effectiveness. Sometimes my plans succeed (whether intentionally or not), but I also have my fair share of being foiled by things I didn't account for, smart opponents, incompetent allies, or other factors.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Whenever I see a problem, I can't help but try to fix it.
- Cross Player: I tend to roleplay female characters.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: I've been mistaken for a girl a number of times online. I used to look feminine in real life as well, back before I had a beard.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: "I've got high tropes for you, just so you know." - Physical Stamina
- Nerd Glasses
- Neutral Good: I like good, consistent rules (a lawful trait), but also favour change and progress (a chaotic trait). In any case, I try to do the right thing at all times.
- Nice Guy: At least, I try to be. I can be harsh when I'm angry, but I don't like fighting and I prefer to help stop it.
- Non-Action Guy
- Pungeon Master: Downright merciless about it. And upleft merciless about it too. Basically, everywhere.
- Spock Speak: My style of speech and writing can be highly formal, and I tend toward elaborate and eloquent terminology.
Stuff I Like (A list in progress)
- Chronicles of Prydain
- Harry Potter
- Horatio Hornblower
- The Inkworld Trilogy
- Tortall Universe
- Age of Empires
- Battle for Wesnoth
- King's Quest
- Mass Effect
- Monkey Island
- Quest for Glory
- Space Quest
- Star Control
- El Goonish Shive
- Irregular Webcomic!
- Murphy's Law
- The Order of the Stick
- Ozy and Millie
- Sandra and Woo
- Survivor: Fan Characters
- Urban Jungle
For vandalism-related purposes, go here.