Secretly sent to Earth to observe it's inhabitants, Nikku tries to fit in without arousing anyone's suspicions— OH CRIPES!! DELETE DELETE!!!
Ahem, uh... Nikku is a normal person, normally living on Earth normally. Totally normal. Not observing you humans at all... ;w;
Lives with his pet cat Forest. Although the feline is permanently hyper and often annoying with the amount of stuff he damages, Nikku still cares for him.
Likes - Anime, Manga, Videogames, Movies, Cosplay
Dislikes - Bullies, Elitists, Horrible adaptions, Unworthy sequels
- Affectionate Nickname: Is known to give friends these.
- Berserk Button: Don't bring up the following around him; Dragonball Evolution, Dragonball Super, Dm C:Devil May Cry, Sailor Moon Crystal, the DCEU, Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, or DLC.
- The Atoner: Feels bad for disliking Sailor Moon for no reason and as such is now one of it's biggest fans.
- Bad Liar: Is unable to lie convincingly, everyone sees through it immediately.
- Beta Outfit: Young Nikku circa 2001 made a Great Saiyaman costume for Halloween, it turned out as well as you might expect, being made by a not even 14 year old. Fast forward to present day and he's got a new version of the outfit being made.
- Blatant Lies: "I... I do NOT have a crush on Sailor Jupiter!"
- Desperate Object Catch: Nikku, whenever Forest (his pet cat) knocks something over.
- Heartwarming Moments: Nikku discovering cosplay and finally being happy and making friends after nearly a decade of crap being hurled his way.
- Also, anytime he interacts with Forest.
MORE TO COME!