Live in Norway, this cold country in the north of Europe. Love the theater and wanted to be an actor, but the talent didnt match the passion, and instead focused on my main talent: Drawing. Now studing Arts and Design, hoping to make my living some day by illustrating anything that needs to be illustrated. Member of DeviantArt
This person provides examples of:
- Afraid of Needles: My mom seems to think its embarrassing that a 21-year-old goes into panic and yells "Im scared Im scared Im scared!" when the poor nurses try to get a blood sample.
- Animal Motif: Bat. Me and my friends form a trio of Bat, Raven and Pig.
- Blue Eyed Brunette With Glasses
- Bookworm: Less in the later years, due to a little thing called internet.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: According to my friends, Im the Luna Lovegood of our group. And I see their point.
- Miss Imagination
- Not a Morning Person: I can sleep till 2o clock in the morning, and even longer if you let me.
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Shipper: Has lots of love for the couples I ship, and no real hate for any couple, being of a 'you like this, I like this'-attitude, and likes hearing about other people's ships, and why they ship them. Guy/Girl, Girl/Girl and Guy/Guy, meaning I'm also ...
- Strange Girl
- Trademark Favourite Food: Chocolate.
This person is a fan of:
- Don Rosa: My biggest idol. Met him, got a drawing and a handshake. Had a permanent smile for weeks afterwards.
- Eddie Izzard: Favourite Comedian. Saw him live in Oslo a few years back. Quotes him a lot.
- CLAMP: Favourite Mangaka.
- The Dark Knight Saga
- Lord Of The Rings: Favourite Movies.
- Love Actually
- The Mask Of Zorro
- Phantom Of The Opera
- Pirates Of The Caribbean
- V for Vendetta