Hiya! I'm Emvee, and I have no relation to the similarly-named Pokémon.
Wait, I still gotta explain who I am? Damn.
|Name||Wira P note|
|MBTI/Enneagram||INFP, 4w5 sx/so|
|LEAP note||L45, E34, A34, P37|
|Character Alignment||Chaotic Good|
Going back to my forum roots, I'm going to re-use the trend I started - the three characters that describe me are Chara, Charles Boyle, and... Felix Ungar.
(Ha, you thought I was going to go for the Added Alliterative Appeal? This is a free country, baby.)
I also run a troper Discord server, so just shoot me a DM if you want in!
(On that note, my Discord handle is Procrastidēity#2730 or something similar to that. Just a heads up.)
I have the same MBTI and Enneagram type as Acuddle, but I meme more. Remember that.
- '80s Hair: Currently wearing a mullet.
- Asexuality: Grey-ace, actually.
- Single-Target Sexuality: I get obsessive crushes towards specific people, though. Mostly girls.
- Ambiguous Disorder: I have Asperger's Syndrome, anxiety, and some other shit I can't even identify.
- Asian and Nerdy
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder / Ridiculous Procrastinator: I come up with works faster than I can work on them, and I get sidetracked almost all the time. Certain strategies have helped me with this, but it's still a very big problem.
- Batter Up!: I play softball, albeit at a novice level. I also can handle and swing a bat pretty well. Be afraid.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: Yeehaw.
- Blind Without 'Em: My vision is bad.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Haa, you thought I was going to call myself "brilliant". Miss me with that Insufferable Genius shit.
- Camp Straight: I prefer womenfolk and eschew gender roles.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: I'm not kidding when I say a can of beer can get me drunk.
- Cool Big Bro: I try, at least...
- Covert Pervert: As much as I'd hate to admit it, I have the same weakness as most guys - that being cute girls. Or sufficiently cute guys. Cute people, actually.
- Curiosity Is a Crapshoot: Boy is it ever. I break things because I just wanted to see how they work...
- The Ditz: As large as my ego may be, I know where I lack. Brains are one of them.
- Extraverted Nerd: I have a good number of IRL friends, and I can be quite affable in meatspace. That being said, I'm more of an ambivert.
- Fatal Flaw: I have several. Read the spoiler tags.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Sanguine/choleric, and appropriately screechy.
- Geek Physiques: I've been stuck in Class I obesity since forever, and am as weak as lettuce. I'm working to be less doughy, I swear...
- Gratuitous German: Ich kan't sprache German gut.
- Grumpy Old Man: Back in my day... I'm not actually that old, someone just smartassed my age and I went along with it. Still not telling you my age on here, though.
- The Hyena: My laugh can get annoyingly wheezy, and I laugh a lot.
- Insistent Terminology: For the last time, they're◊ called prawns◊ (shrimp). Get it right.
- Manchild: And proud of it until I found out just how annoying people who try to act immature can be. Nowadays I try to balance between childishness and maturity.
- The McCoy: I gotta admit, I'm on the more spirited side. But if you think that makes me weak, I'll make YOU eat your shoe.
- Nightmare Fetishist: You should see my storage of information on creepy stuff...
- Part of the reason why I'm impatient with myself for only making lighthearted content.
- Sex Is Evil, and I Am Horny / Paralyzing Fear of Sexuality: Being acespike is fun. -sad dab- explanation, because you deserve it
- Sad Clown: I don't like confronting my emotions so I do it with humour.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Another way I cope. Shit's not healthy, I know.
- The Short Guy with Glasses: I'm severely astigmatic and stands at a height of 5' 2" (157 cm). Am I this trope? Who knows.
- Sickly Neurotic Geek: Gets sick really easily, which isn't helped by my reckless behaviour.
- Those Two Guys: With Actual Beatrice.
- Tiny Schoolboy
- Too Dumb to Live: A minor example - I'm lactose intolerant, but love dairy products such as hot chocolate and ice cream.
- Averted with my crab allergy. It's not worth it.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Anything strong-tasting, such as pickles. Also gyoza.
- Younger Than They Look / Older Than They Look: A lot of people mistake me for a young adult ever since primary school. Now that I'm adult-aged, I don't know what to feel about this.
- Historical settings. Only a few of my works don't occur in the past. That said, my favourite eras are:
- Tangentially, all of my works are set either in America, Britain, Indonesia or fictional countries and settings. There's no other option.
- Related to the above, there has to at least be one Asian or half-Asian character.
- Puns, particularly Meaningful Names of the punny variant.
- No Antagonist, White and Gray Morality, Black and Gray Morality and Gray and Grey Morality.
- Plenty of topics Played for Laughs, with significantly less Played for Drama and little to no horror. I don't romance and horror good.
- Weirdness Magnet and Cosmic Plaything main characters.
- Dark Is Not Evil. I just love making creepy/intimidating-looking characters that act totally friendly and wholesome.
- A good number of characters being under the LGBT umbrella or mentally ill.
- Most Writers Are Writers / Most Writers Are Human / Most Writers Are Adults.
- On that note, a disproportionate amount of male characters. I'm going to fix this too, I swear.
- Characters with moustaches and/or uniforms. Because reasons.
- Flowers: (???) - 2004. That was what made me start talking, I shit you not.
- Bananas in Pyjamas: 2004 - 2006. The live-action version will always be superior.
- The Magic School Bus: 2006 - 2008. Actually, science shows in general, but I was particularly obsessed with this series.
- Franco-Belgian Comics, especially Tintin: 2008-2011. My whole fixation on them made me get into comic writing and art.
- Hugo: 2011-2012. I liked it so much I made a whole-ass work ripping it off. Martin Scorsese, I am so sorry.
- Nikola Tesla: 2011-2014. Thanks a lot for deifying him, Matthew Inman!
- Sherlock: 2012-2013. Those were dark times.