Kayfabe Profile(NOTE: This profile is INCREDIBLY out-of-date, and hasn't been updated due to lack of interest.)
The Endless Warlock, who has lived for thousands of years. He has gone by many different names during that time. It is unknown which one is his real name. Even his current name, Mugen Inexplicabilis Kagemaru, is just a pseudonym.
A Master Swordsman, he claims the only person better than him is his elder brother, who was a Master Swordsman in his own right, and was once known throughout all existence as the greatest swordsman to ever exist.
A veteran of the Final War At The End Of Days, he was banished from New Earth for simply being a person who uses the power of Darkness in a society of Light. So he accepted the "mission" as he and his "employer" put it, of exploring the new Multiverse and its history in a ship that is Bigger on the Inside and is called a SHARDIS. note
Real-World ProfileYoung adult on the East Coast of the U.S. with too many issues to list here. Single, but is married to a job he keeps secret from all but those he trusts, and he does not trust easy, though he is starting to get better.
This troper and his character provide examples of:
- Alternative Character Interpretation
- (User) Either I'm an obnoxious Troll or simply a guy with serious behavior issues.
- (Character) Either he's a broken and unfair Marty Stu or he's simply been around too long.note Either way, the general consensus is that he should be killed off. With fire. Hmm... Nah. I feel more like playing both opinions for drama and tragedy.
- Bad Powers, Good People: (Character) Wields the power of Darkness, but is Neutral Good.
- Berserk Button: First, do not harm his friends or loved ones or kids where he can witness it. And especially avoid it where he can't. You never know when he might barge in on it, if he isn't watching already. Second, do not speak lightly of the war he fought in. Third, don't withhold vital information from him. When it could help him do his job more efficiently, he tends to not care if it's about his own future.
- Blessed with Suck
- Blue and Orange Morality: (User) Most of this comes from some friends of mine.
- Cluster F-Bomb (Both) What the hell do ya mean, watch my fuckin' language? This is how I normally talk, dammit!
- Conversational Troping: (User) I tend to not pay attention to the fact that my audience often doesn't know what I'm talking about.
- Drugs Are Bad
- (User) Won't catch me dead doing drugs, not even smoking, if I know what they are.
- (Character) Does not condone the use of drugs for getting high or things like that, but knows there are "good" drugs out there, and that most drugs that are abused (like pot or the like) actually have their benevolent uses.
- Fanon Discontinuity: (User) Yeah, no. I accept canon as it is, and I make sure to distinguish between it and Fanon.
- Friend to All Children: Though this can be broken if the kid is sufficiently... naaaauuuughtyyyyyyyy...
- Friendless Background: (User) All the offline friends I used to have are too busy with their lives to hang out with me.
- Humans Are Arrogant Monkeys: (Both) Scared of what they don't understand, dismissing as false anything they didn't learn about in elementary school, not including radical groups (such as fundies), humans as a whole are very closed-minded and self-serving.
- Patrick Stewart Speech: (Both) Both my character and I are firm believers that, though humans are stupid and arrogant, they have such potential for greatness that one can't help but be curious as to what the right people can do with the world.
- I Just Want to Be Special: (User) Really, I wish my life was as interesting as my character's.
- Locked Out of the Loop
- (User) I fucking hate it when people keep secrets from me, I don't care what the reason is. If I want to know, then I have a damn good reason for wanting to know. Usually because the scenario doesn't make sense.
- (Character) The more information he has, the more efficiently he can do his job. This becomes a problem when the information he requires happens to be information about his own future, which he usually prefers to avoid, and folks in the know about his various rules choose to enforce his preference in his place, which infuriates him.
- Missing Family: (Character) All killed when he was relatively young. Let's see, two older brothers, a mother, and a father. There was also a young niece.
- Motor Mouth: (User) I often channel the Tenth Doctor while going over my character's lines aloud. Not enough to give him a thing, sadly.
- Neutral Good: (Both) As mentioned above, regarding my character. Also applies to me.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: We're both willing to screw the rules, whether they be an ancient law enforced by some god or one of your typical rules, if it means we get our respective jobs done more efficiently.
- Playing Card Motifs: The King Of Diamonds, received in one of the many fan-made spin-offs of Ben Drowned.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: (User) To be honest, I'd rather surf the Net or play a vidyagame than do homework.
- Rule #1: (Character) At least 49,note since the 49th rule note has been used to withhold information from him. This infuriates him.
- Split Personality: (Character) Since he had an arc based on Kingdom Hearts, where he was in Sora's role, he had the Original Characters that filled the roles of Roxas and Xion in his head since they had their own souls, which were in pieces due to the holes being filled by their respective pieces of his own soul. And then those two were Killed Off for Real in the Great Offscreen War, along with other various friends he could've asked to come along so he wouldn't be alone, since they wouldn't care if New Earth's people decided they were evil like him for doing so.
- Spoiler Hound: (User) I don't usually mind spoilers, but for the sake of the spoiler avoiders, I prefer that they be shared privately unless there's a topic specifically for information on that topic.
- The Teetotaler: (User) I refuse to drink. First, from what I've seen from a third-person perspective, getting drunk sucks. Second, Alcohol, no matter what the drink is, tastes awful. No thanks.