- "If [Sony thinks] they're getting a sequel [to Ghostbusters (2016)], I've got a bridge I'd like to sell."— Me
Welcome to my TV Tropes page.
Tropes that apply to me:
- All Men Are Perverts: Played straight. Hehehe... straight.
- That said, I don't like this trope as a generalization of all men, especially when tied into A Man Is Always Eager.
- Berserk Button: Here's a list:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I've been very successful academically, but I'd rather sit on my ass and browse the web than do anything useful with my li-HOLY CRAP, A NEW BANJO-KAZOOIE GAME!!
- Brutal Honesty: On occasion.
- Deadpan Snarker: When the time comes, I can be very sarcastic (see page quote).
- Distracted by the Sexy: I am very prone to this.
- Eagleland: Of the mixed variety; I am not above criticizing or mocking my homeland, but all things considered, I'd rather not live anywhere else... mostly because I have no alternative.
- Fanboy: A bunch of things:
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Unfortunately.
- Men Don't Cry / Real Men Hate Affection: Averted with extreme prejudice. I'd rather give someone a hug and weep in their arms than bottle the stress up inside me.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Damn straight.