Greetings I am Mew 1996, I am a young troper who greatly enjoys this page, I discovered TV tropes a few years before joining and I fell in love with this site. I love it.
A few of the tropes that apply to me.
- Ambiguous Disorder: I'm an Asperger by diagnosis, however I am also heavily depressed, have a short attention span and am EXTREMELY hiperactive, even if I try not to be any of those, and I have very vivid visions, so I may have other disorders.
- The Anti-Nihilist: A very dark (but still played straight) variation reminiscent of Arthur Fleck, A few years ago I started being plagued by despair and nihilistic thoughts, eventually as I grew older and problems started piling up I began to see nihilisim as the only reasonable philosophy any sane and intelligent man or woman could take. To this added the traumaticing death of a beloved family member of mine and I fell over the Despair Event Horizon. After said death I became obsessed with matters of Death and the Afterlife, including "What will happen to me, when I die?" One day I was alone in my room in the two story high flat floor I live in. I contemplated throwing myself out of the window and finding out. However, when given the perfect opportunity, I stopped when I realized one thing, Even though I could agree with the Joker that life was a cruel, monstrous, horrific and sad joke, it was also fucking fun, life, besides downsides, also had things like TV tropes wiki, fanfiction and Undertale. I'm still convinced of my nihilistic views, but I've figured that, since We All Die Someday, I might as well have as much fun as I can and I can find the answer to my questions when it's my time to kick the bucket. Meanwhile, I might as well leave this world better than how I found it while I'm at it.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I have a short attention spans as I already mentioned.
- Ax-Crazy: Heavily downplayed, thankfully. While I'm no danger to people around I have a tendency to have psychotic breaks when under a lot of stress, though even then I kept enough self control to not seriously harm anyone. I have a fixation with knives, and when doing a Genocide Run in Undertale, I frankly got a bit too excited. On top of that, the vivid visions mentioned above can be summed up as me killing myself or others in as much detail as my mind can allow.
- Berserk Button: A few:
- Don't mention my studies, they haven't been going well lately in the last few years and as a result, mentioning them is a sure fire way to put me in a bad mood.
- I have an unfortunate tendency to consider foods I like to be "mine". As a result I don't like it when other people eat it in front of me, declaring it to be for everyone.
- Don't. Enter. Into. My. Room.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: I have a mild case with this, as a believer of the supernatural and paranormal I've often wondered how is it possible, and eventually came to the only conclusion I found possible, it isn't, yet it happens anyway, and that could only mean one thing: Reality doesn't exist. It's an illusion, a fiction that somehow became real. It became one of my core beliefs and one of the reasons why I'm a nihilist. As a core belief it shaped many things in my life, including giving me a new moral axis. If Reality is just a story, I feel it should be written right, this led me to develop an "Acceptable vs Poorly "Written"" moral axis. For example, things like "rape" and Pedophilia are horrible taste and shouldn't be done for that reason alone, but they don't elicit the kind of This Is Unforgivable! Moral Event Horizon feeling most people have, things like murder and genocide while all of it still obviously evil in my eyes, are mentally processed in a manner most people would find weird and slightly warped. Passionate righteousness and moral outrage arealso things I look down on. Never the less, I still shun evil thoughts and actions, but rather than because it's the moral thing it's more like I don't want to be the villain of the story and ultimately I come across as Chaotic Neutral. Evil just isn't my thing.
- Cannot Tell a Lie: I have a literal psychological compulsion to tell the truth.
- Chaotic Neutral Blue: My character alingment with some Neutral Good tendencies.
- Chaotic Stupid: Much to my shame, I have my moments.
- Cloudcuckoolander / The Ditz: Even by Autistic standars, my mind is weird.
- Genius Ditz: Make no mistake, I may be crazy but I'm not stupid.
- Exact Words: As mentioned above, I Cannot Tell a Lie, but similar to The Fair Folk, I am free to word it or imply whatever I wish.
- The Trickster: Not only do I have a fondness for these characters, but I have a hidden mischievous side and will not hesitate to resort to trickery if a brute force approach won't work to get what I want.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Me and my sister Mary. I'm an easy going, childish airhead Kuudere and she is a responsible, maternal and strict social butterfly, but also a maliciously spiteful Jerk with a Heart of Gold. Unsurprisingly, we're also rivals.