Mad Red X 12
List of Works:
Tropes that describe him:
- Allergic to Routine: Complete aversion.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: He's very easily distracted, especially from things that don't interest him much in the first place.
- Bizarre Taste In Drink: He'll try to drink any liquid he can put in his blender with lemonade and a shot of apple juice.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: An interesting example: he's by no means lazy, but he's completely convinced that he's talentless.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Combat Pragmatist: Partially justified considering that he's physically weaker than a spoon, but sometimes he really does fight dirty.
- Complexity Addiction
- Conditioned to Accept Horror: After all those hours on the Internet, not much can frighten him.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Deaf Composer
- Dethroning Moment of Suck: He considers the Dethroning Moment of Suck trope itself to be this to TV Tropes as a whole.
- Dismissing a Compliment: All the time.
- The Ditherer
- Even Nerds Have Standards
- Everyone Is Christian at Christmas
- Gonk: He's about as close to this trope as a real person can be.
- Grammar Nazi
- Grumpy Bear
- Guilt Complex
- Heavy Sleeper
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: To the point of which it's barely funny.
- High Hopes, Zero Talent: His viewpoint of himself.
- Humans Are Bastards: A firm believer of that 99% of the human race is inherently evil. Although considering that he spends nearly all of his time on the Internet and has seen a lot, he's not entirely wrong.
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Kleptomaniac Hero
- Made of Plasticine
- Neat Freak
- Nervous Wreck
- No Sense of Personal Space
- No Social Skills
- Not a Morning Person: Downplayed. He has difficulty getting up, but once he is up, its not easy to get him to go back to bed.
- Oblivious to His Own Description: This description of him is nothing like what he is in real life.
- The Perfectionist
- Pet-Peeve Trope:
- Picky Eater
- Pride Before a Fall: A firm believer of such.
- Terrible Artist
- The Load: He can clean up a Wikia or TV Tropes article. That's about it.
- The Teetotaler: No matter how bad things get, he won't drink or smoke. Justified, since he doesn't like the taste of alchohol.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: The dark, gore, rejection, heights...
- Writers Cannot Do Math: Everybody Hates Mathematics, and he is no exception.
- Verbal Tic: Tends to begin or end his sentences with "Nyaah" or "Neeeh".