A somewhat sleep deprived guy who enjoys screwing around on the internet instead of doing meaningful things in life, like finding a job or finishing that college application. Recently learned that TV Tropes does in fact, ruin your life.
Exemplifies the following tropes:
- Bi the Way: Or rather pansexual (I do tend to use both interchangeably)
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Oh so much.
- Creepy Child: As a child.
- Deadpan Snarker: If I had a dollar for every time I used sarcasm in conversation, I wouldn't have to worry about paying for college.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot:
- The Southpaw: I am left handed, like my parents. Not sure if it's been useful in any situation, though.
- Yaoi Fan: Yep, especially back in my middle school days.
- Yuri Fan: Also a huge fan of yuri. Hell, if I recall correctly, my first non-het ship was a yuri crack ship.
I also started up the following pages: