Is currently on a lengthy hiatus from making music, but is still working on visual art as well as her web serial novel, which she is currently too shy to promote on this site.
Is mostly active on YouTube (where she mostly posts Vocaloid-related videos), DeviantART, Pixiv and Nico Nico Douga. She tends to eschew most social media such as Twitter, however, which causes her to be rather hard to contact.
Just For Fun is at play to an extent on this Troper page, so please take a lot of what's written here with a grain of salt.
This page is a perpetual work-in-progress.
Tropes about the troper:
- Berserk Button: Referring to her home country as "Holland", especially since she doesn't live in the Holland area.
- Cat Girl: Her Author Avatar; a few of her OC's as well.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: While the "cute" part is up for debate, she's rather clumsy due to her dyspraxia.
- Cute Little Fangs: Her Author Avatar has them.
- Deadpan Snarker: Despite her shyness, if she likes you enough, she's not afraid to be snarky and sarcastic.
- Dumb Blonde: Has strokes of this at times.
- Everyone Hates Mathematics: Duh, she's a writer.
- Eyes Always Averted: Related to Shrinking Violet below.
- Meganekko: Her Author Avatar's glasses don't have arms since she lacks human ears, but her real-life counter part has them.
- Pink Is Feminine: Pink is her favorite color; many of her OC's wear it as well.
- Reclusive Artist: Has become this over the years, at least online.
- Self-Deprecation: Does this a lot, mostly due to a lack of confidence.
- Shrinking Violet: Mostly due to Autism and social anxiety.
Tropes about the troper's creations:
- All Women Are Doms, All Men Are Subs: Usually inverted, due to Author Appeal. This also counts for her in Real Life.
- Animesque: Her art style, because she's a blatant weeb.
- Author Appeal: Is blatantly open and unapologetic about this, for better or worse.
- Bare Your Midriff: Not she herself due to a lack of confidence, but many of her female OC's. Perhaps a little too many.
- Bastard Boyfriend: Usually subverted when it comes to her characters; while she likes the aesthetic, she dislikes the Romanticized Abuse aspects of the trope.
- Conlang: Her web serial will feature this.
- Eldritch Abomination: Is fascinated with them. Better watch out.
- Epic Rocking: Some of her songs are over 5 minutes.
- Little Bit Beastly: Many of the characters in her web serial, as well as some outside of it.
- Loudness War: Averted. In fact, her original songs tend to be mastered rather on the soft side.
- Magical Girl Warrior: What the web serial is about.
- Our Fairies Are Different: The protagonist of her web serial, as well as a few of her other OC's.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Is very picky about fictional works featuring vampires; despite this, she has a few vampire OC's. Notably, the vampires from her web serial have bat wings.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: One of the web serial's main characters; notably, the novel's mermaids are half-sea mammal rather than half-fish.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Tends to prefer gentlemanly characters over All Girls Want Bad Boys.
- Synth-Pop: Often makes a type of this, albeit with less of a Retraux-slant.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome / Tall, Dark, and Snarky: Her favorite male character archetype(s) to write (and draw!).
- Three Chords and the Truth: Despite enjoying complex music, she's not talented enough to create more complex songs herself.
- Trance: Some of her songs, usually Vocal Trance.
- Urban Fantasy: Her current novel project, albeit more Magical Girl Warrior-inspired than the usual fare.
- Vampires Are Sex Gods: Again, due to Author Appeal.
- Vocaloid: Mostly creates music with vocal synthesizers nowadays, despite originating as a singer.
- Wall Pin of Love: Her male love interest OC's do this a lot.