Well, hello, I think. Welcome to my kind-of page, where I try to describe myself. I am fond of Mind Screw and everything related to it. I also like telling coolstories. Enjoy. I would highly appreciate help with making these articles:
Tropes that may apply to me in Real Life:
- Being Good Sucks: See below.
- Catchphrase: Весело.note
- Character Tic: Walking from side to side.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: At times. Actually Discussed a couple of times:
Me: я свою домашку не сделалаnoteMe: а разбираюсь с чужойnoteMe: сраная совесть не даёт мне покояnoteMe: лучше бы она дз мой сделалаnoteMe: чем пинала меня всем помогатьnote
- Cloudcuckoolander: At times.
- Eloquent in My Native Tongue: It may seem like it. I passed the test for foreigners who study Russian language with 150/150 (don't ask me why) and the test for Russians who study English with my level with all skills being Upper-Intermediate (at the time I was (and currently am) 15), except for grammar.
- Gratuitous English: Both.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Averted in English, present in Russian.
- Husky Russkie: Averted. This is one thing I am not.
- Laborious Laziness: Will draw, translate or read instead of actually doing whatever I'm supposed to do.
- Mad Libs Catchphrase: And that too. It usually looks like this:
Me: а хочешьnoteMe: X
- Mind Screw: I am truly joyous when I find something like this.
- Running Gag: Black magic. I handwave a lot of stuff using that.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Combined with an above example of Gosh Dang It to Heck!, no less.
- Thinking Tic: Snapping fingers and biting bottom lip. The latter is really annoying, since my lips bleed (btw, salty) and hurt.
- Verbal Tic: Starting my sentences with "Well" and my speeches with "Let's see". Also "типа". And quacking whenever I am happy.
Works that I like and can remember at this very moment:
- Giga Wrecker
- OFF and fangames
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Fairy Tail